Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture is really borderline iffy. Putting your kids at risk from wierdos. Especially when your address is on the internet for all and sundry. Scarlett showing her knickers, lying down on some train seats???

She is quite a big "consumer". Lots of plastic in her shop "quick trip to waitrose", constant daily trips to supermarket, always in the car, and the clothes. Im surprised she hasnt started a really lovely veggie patch or greenhouse in that massive lovely garden of hers. Instead she has a "home office" and a shed to put her overnight guests in cos her house is too small 😂 surprised me that she went to a climate change march.
Plus her travels to Italy and Mauritius.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her post this evening? Not posted for a whole week, who is rocking Insta world? Cringe!
There is a really interesting comment amongst comments, she’s not replied to it, yet!

Reactions: 3
Ah ok yes I saw that. It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to come a time with most “influencers” where content will dry up. There’s only so many shots of the house she can do before she starts repeating content. Now her shed/office/woodland oasis 🙄 is complete she has nothing new on the horizon. She needs to move or get pregnant to generate new stories 😂

Ah ok yes I saw that. It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to come a time with most “influencers” where content will dry up. There’s only so many shots of the house she can do before she starts repeating content. Now her shed/office/woodland oasis 🙄 is complete she has nothing new on the horizon. She needs to move or get pregnant to generate new stories 😂
This 🙌🏻 so true!

Reactions: 2
She's done this to generate new followers from more popular grammers that her followers have recommended she follows. Its a similar thing to follow friday.

She keeps saying "styling". I need to style the wall, styling the new guest bedroom, scarlett is styling the shot..... Meh. Three guesses that she'll start calling herself a stylist soon as another string to her bow. How will she fit in styling amongst her many trips to Waitrose, football, interior designing her friends bedrooms, dates nights with her smouldering husband, dinner parties (styled with faux eucalyptus obvs) and those crazy constant trips to homesense, ikea, and neptune? Strewth. Shes starting to come across quite vacuous. Lots of busy doing not a lot and spending time spending money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just got asked very convenient questions in a Q&A including "what would you like to see under your Christmas tree this year?" and got to tag 3 companies. Needless to say, she'll have the goods up soon!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She just got asked very convenient questions in a Q&A including "what would you like to see under your Christmas tree this year?" and got to tag 3 companies. Needless to say, she'll have the goods up soon!
I used to like her. Even the perfect house, the apparent perfect life didn’t wind me up but the constant ads and airtime of Scarlett and tags including follow bloody Friday are beginning to bore!
She harps in about saving the earth of plastic but she certainly likes to use her carbon footprint to Cornwall every other week, not forgetting jetting on a plane here there and everywhere! Constant clothes buying - she obviously missed the program on BBC1 on the cotton industry (though I guess she wears wool and cashmere which of course is so much better). That’s killing the earth just as much!!

She's done this to generate new followers from more popular grammers that her followers have recommended she follows. Its a similar thing to follow friday.

She keeps saying "styling". I need to style the wall, styling the new guest bedroom, scarlett is styling the shot..... Meh. Three guesses that she'll start calling herself a stylist soon as another string to her bow. How will she fit in styling amongst her many trips to Waitrose, football, interior designing her friends bedrooms, dates nights with her smouldering husband, dinner parties (styled with faux eucalyptus obvs) and those crazy constant trips to homesense, ikea, and neptune? Strewth. Shes starting to come across quite vacuous. Lots of busy doing not a lot and spending time spending money.
Totally agree with all this! She’s a bored housewife with a bottomless purse. She does have a very hot husband though! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's not even 34 yet, I thought she was nearly 40🤔. I was quite shocked when she said how old she was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's not even 34 yet, I thought she was nearly 40🤔. I was quite shocked when she said how old she was.
Me too I was convinced she was much older!!!!

One of the Q&A's were 'how do you fit it all in' I felt like screaming ' she doesn't work!!!' Gallivanting around Neptune and making bloody wreaths etc is not someone who is busy!!! It's bollox!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t her husband 40? I remember she had some big party for it a while back. She looks older than him!
It's because of the way she frantically moves her forehead up and down when she speaks, it's getting wrinkly before its time. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.