Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we have all unfollowed lol it was her making a bedroom makeover look like a full time job that did it for me.

Reactions: 7
I guess at least she doesnt tag along with all the other desperate influencers. She does her own thing in her own way and doesnt bum lick.

Reactions: 5
She’s filthy rich, that’s not her fault though. They have their £1million Cornish getaway and then their Berkshire home. Her husband is very high up in banking. I think she keeps it real with her kids not being sold like other influencers. She does her instameets and she focuses on her interior design. I really like her, yeah she’s smug but you don’t have to air all your dirty laundry on Instagram. She’s not trying to have an insta family account. She’s interior design.

Reactions: 11
She’s not an interior designer. Her background is merchandising and she’s doing that, just in her own home. She’s selling knives and forks, sofas, log burners, milk deliveries, vases, candles and her own holiday let, amongst others.. She’s not averse to using her (gorgeous) kids as models now and then. The little girl in particular features quite a bit.

She’s not an interior designer. Her background is merchandising and she’s doing that, just in her own home. She’s selling knives and forks, sofas, log burners, milk deliveries, vases, candles and her own holiday let, amongst others.. She’s not averse to using her (gorgeous) kids as models now and then. The little girl in particular features quite a bit.
Do you not think she features because she is there she’s not selling things through her it’s more, oh there’s S on the dog bed etc. The boys don’t feature often. No she’s not a qualified interior designer, but she has excellent taste (in my opinion). She is sickly sweet but she’s not one of the worst and she’s great at declaring.

Reactions: 4
It’s easy to have excellent taste when you have £50k to drop in Tom Howley for a kitchen 🤷 S has been used in multiple ads, for sofas, milk, joules clothes etc. She’s been pictured asleep in her cot and enjoying her birthday with her family, something which should be a family moment not shared with 85,000 people. She’s great at declaring now but when she thought she could get away with it she did - which is why i unfollowed.

It’s easy to have excellent taste when you have £50k to drop in Tom Howley for a kitchen 🤷 S has been used in multiple ads, for sofas, milk, joules clothes etc. She’s been pictured asleep in her cot and enjoying her birthday with her family, something which should be a family moment not shared with 85,000 people. She’s great at declaring now but when she thought she could get away with it she did - which is why i unfollowed.
Oh definitely but you can’t knock her just because she’s wealthy. Her focus is interior design. Yes her kids have had some adverts but not loads. I still like her anyway and she’s good for interior ideas. I guess she doesn’t have to be something she’s not. And she does put effort into her brand with her instameets. I tend to watch her stories with the sound off. 💁🏻

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely but you can’t knock her just because she’s wealthy.
I’m not. She doesn’t need to do ads though, her feed wasn’t about that originally and that’s what it morphed into, sadly. She could use her position of privilege to do more than sell milk deliveries and homewares. A bit more balance in her feed would make her more likeable perhaps.

She’s filthy rich, that’s not her fault though. They have their £1million Cornish getaway and then their Berkshire home. Her husband is very high up in banking. I think she keeps it real with her kids not being sold like other influencers. She does her instameets and she focuses on her interior design. I really like her, yeah she’s smug but you don’t have to air all your dirty laundry on Instagram. She’s not trying to have an insta family account. She’s interior design.

Just feel like I need to point out They aren’t in Berkshire. I drive past her house often and lived in a town nearby

Agree with everyone on here. I loved her insta and blog when she was doing up her house but now it’s just a constant stream of ads, #gifted and collabs. Seriously how does she have any more room in her house for all these candle stick holders , photo frames , cushions etc!!

Reactions: 10
She’s so sickly sweet and thinks we’re idiots. So someone sends you a watercolour painting of your million pound holiday home in Cornwall and she thinks we would believe that the artist ”genuinely just wanted to draw the house and send it to me” and that she had to ask “Vickie” is she could share it! Really......you think this isn’t the outcome the artist wanted 🙄. Stop taking us for fools....

Ad, ad, ad, ad, ad. Everything advertised is her new favourite thing. The hair touching and that flipping pointing finger.

The fresh flowers she is currently hawking look "really fresh and really natural"...

Reactions: 10
I had to stop following her - way too 'I am perfect' sickly sweet for my liking - I am sure she is a very nice lady but just not for me

Reactions: 6
I love her but dislike her 🙄 she looks like she'd be a cool mummy friend but then she's too rich (50k kitchen but crappy appliances and no extractor? Whut?) and smug. Hot hubby, big house, kids, relaxed lifestyle, no stress or work for her. She's renovated a house and suddenly she's an interior designer?! How has that qualified her to interior fit out a restaurant?

How convenient the wood flooring people emailed her asking if they could come on board with the project so of course she’ll be treating this as an AD aka “I’ve managed to blag the flooring for free”. Why don’t they just spell it out in black and white - they were given the item FOR FREE. They cannot bring themselves to say they’ve not paid. We’re not stupid!!!! FFS. Why would your average joe want to go and buy flooring that some people get for free and others have to work their butt off to afford. Can she not see how tit that must make some people feel.

How convenient the wood flooring people emailed her asking if they could come on board with the project so of course she’ll be treating this as an AD aka “I’ve managed to blag the flooring for free”. Why don’t they just spell it out in black and white - they were given the item FOR FREE. They cannot bring themselves to say they’ve not paid. We’re not stupid!!!! FFS. Why would your average joe want to go and buy flooring that some people get for free and others have to work their butt off to afford. Can she not see how tit that must make some people feel.
She's another one annoying me today. Money goes to money.

How do instagrammers do it though? They need something and just wander into a store/look online and just say, "hey, im a cool, ric, smug instagrammer with a few followers. I have a" project" happening, want to come on board? Yes? Okay, id really love about £5k of this wood flooring for free. In return, ill just gram you." yes, super.

Its really wierd to me. Like galling and you must have such thick skin to do it, to ask for free sh!t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.