Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So busy 🙄🙉😂 She’s got to get her kids ready, do the school run and then can do what she likes lol I think it’s hilarious when people like her say they have some work to do/going through emails, that’s not work lol that’s just life 😂🙈 you sit with your cuppa and talk to your phone all day telling everyone what you buy with your husbands cash and/or get gifted from insta love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness she’s ordered the wrong colour sockets so they’ll have to go back!! She’s really having a rubbish day! She must be very stressed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so annoyingly hyperactive today 🙄 The sockets, oh terrible! Her hair is awful. There I said it 😂 Sorry.

Might need to unfollow, that will stop that. I will just read all of your comments. I used to love her account. I think Insta ‘ fame’ has gone into her head.

Reactions: 7
All that money for a fancy kitchen and she can’t even find a decent hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so annoyingly hyperactive today 🙄 The sockets, oh terrible! Her hair is awful. There I said it 😂 Sorry.

Might need to unfollow, that will stop that. I will just read all of your comments. I used to love her account. I think Insta ‘ fame’ has gone into her head.
I unfollowed her a couple of weeks ago - very liberating- now just have a laugh reading through this thread without having to see her annoying finger and forehead 😂.

• Haha
I do feel sorry for her kid being carted around to supermarket, shops and work project all the time- she must love nursery day! Never see SJ playing with her or setting up craft/messy play/toys in general for her.

I can’t knock her for having loads of cash, some people are just very fortunate, but she does make party planning/ decorating a bloody room/ life admin look like a full time job and that it’s oh-so-tough! She seems quite nice but completely devoid of how the real world functions

Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for her kid being carted around to supermarket, shops and work project all the time- she must love nursery day! Never see SJ playing with her or setting up craft/messy play/toys in general for her.

I can’t knock her for having loads of cash, some people are just very fortunate, but she does make party planning/ decorating a bloody room/ life admin look like a full time job and that it’s oh-so-tough! She seems quite nice but completely devoid of how the real world functions
Totally. Really cute little girl but the amount of posts she features lately is little unsettling.
Mummy gets many likes for the cute factor. SJ has worked out the formula altering between the kitchen photos and her daughter.
Not sure which is today as I unfollowed.

Last edited:
What a really really rubbish way to spend £980k on a ramshackle house. Its a 4 bed house which she couldnt extend. Then she spunked £50k on a kitchen, lord knows what on the rest of her renovation extra. And now she needs to spend thousands more (or go begging for people to "come on board" her project) on a few fancy sheds at the bottom of her garden so she can accomodate visiting family. Rich, frivolous but stupid?

• Haha
Didn’t she decorate one of her sons bedrooms and say it was also for guests?
Sod the guests, I’m sure they can afford a hotel instead of chucking her son out for their annoying friends.

Reactions: 5
She's nauseating🤢. I honestly can't stand the woman. Brag, brag, brag, brag, that's all I get from the stupid bint. Plus, don't get me started on the weird faces she pulls😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve met her. Smug horrible woman. Everyone was mingling and chatting and she just stood to one side looking down at everyone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to really like her & the children’s bedrooms & home had a nice feel to it. But it is the bragging. Very fortunate she has money but people like me are just not relatable

Reactions: 4
Gone veggie but it now looks like she’s gone plastic ! Completely out of touch with reality and the amount of pre packed food she buys for a housewife with nothing to do is just too much to watch.

She’s just realised how privileged she is and has decided to do some charity work! Her smugness is unbearable!

Reactions: 6
She’s just realised how privileged she is and has decided to do some charity work! Her smugness is unbearable!
Does she think she’s some big shot celeb ? It’s embarrassing. You married well dear ..... who does she think she is ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed her but couldn’t help having a look after reading on here.
Great she is supporting the charity but she is so patronising in her presentation. And smug. Just realised how privileged she is and some people don’t even have house! I mean did anyone know that. Imagine?! 🙄
Words fail me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.