Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree has millions gets 1000s in free gifts. Told her i liked her account b4 now its all sell. She blocked me. I think she was also trying to get her girl into modelling. Im sure these mummy floggers will sell their souls for a daniel wellington abbott lyon whatever watch. I bet they wouldnt be seen dead wearing it for real though

Reactions: 5
I agree has millions gets 1000s in free gifts. Told her i liked her account b4 now its all sell. She blocked me. I think she was also trying to get her girl into modelling. Im sure these mummy floggers will sell their souls for a daniel wellington abbott lyon whatever watch. I bet they wouldnt be seen dead wearing it for real though
She's not mentioned the flowers or her "favourite reading app" for a while.

I have decided to unfollow too. Organising the sixtieth Birthday party for her mother has proven too much for me. Its like, look at me! I’m so clever, let’s get a whole lot of freebies and my life is amazing.
It’s like who’s birthday is it next?
Same old, same old. Next day, I will write a blog post about it. No thank you 😴
Stories all the way, even her mother’s speech 🙄 No shame.

Reactions: 7
Actually dont mind parties. I would love to be able to do the same. Shes lucky to have such a close relationship with her mother and sister

Oh
Actually dont mind parties. I would love to be able to do the same. Shes lucky to have such a close relationship with her mother and sister
Of course I don’t mind parties 🥳
But is it for her benefit or ours ( Instagram )
Look at me, organised an amazing party. Tomorrow I am writing a blog about it, hope you all read it so you can organise one too 😆
Then her mother’s speech is a bit praising her.
Talk about a big ego.
It is lovely to be close to your mother and sister of course.
It’s not a criticism of her family set up.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see when she got "spotted" at the supermarket the other day , she had to story about it as soon as she got back in the car all out of breath, I used to like her but I think she is quite stuck up now like its gone to her head "just a little bit" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see when she got "spotted" at the supermarket the other day , she had to story about it as soon as she got back in the car all out of breath, I used to like her but I think she is quite stuck up now like its gone to her head "just a little bit" lol
Yes I saw that too! She used to come across as quite sweet and the girl next door type but is just as smug and grabby as all the others. Not many genuine instagrammers left out there now.

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed. The latest milk ad where she's pimping her children is just too much.

Reactions: 4
You can tell how rich she is when her husband was headhunted in banking. I remember someone once replying to her post asking why she felt the need to constantly film through parties and post, and why didnt she ever just live for the moment. She just blocked this person straight away. Talk about living through a lense

• Haha
Why on earth does she advertise Milk deliveries?? She's always "popping to waitrose", every bloomin' day. Stories everyday wheres shes sat in the car or saying she needs to pop to waitrose. Her poor baby girl, just get schlepped around waitrose, Homesense, ikea, waitrose, football, all day everyday.

She's registered herself as a business, which is probably somewhere to funnel all that Ad money. And her address and price she paid for her house is on the internet, so its no secret how loaded she is. Then she has the gall to ask people to "come on board" with her projects and get free stuff....

Why on earth does she advertise Milk deliveries?? She's always "popping to waitrose", every bloomin' day. Stories everyday wheres shes sat in the car or saying she needs to pop to waitrose. Her poor baby girl, just get schlepped around waitrose, Homesense, ikea, waitrose, football, all day everyday.

She's registered herself as a business, which is probably somewhere to funnel all that Ad money. And her address and price she paid for her house is on the internet, so its no secret how loaded she is. Then she has the gall to ask people to "come on board" with her projects and get free stuff....
I never understand why some of these people show everything off online and make no effort to hide their address. Scary.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm, she never makes all these romanticised statements about family time, making memories etc ever. And after seeing her outfit for tonights dinner walk on their holiday, i put money on that shes got a bun in the oven.

Reactions: 2
Does this woman actually do anything but spend thousands of pounds every week and film herself looking all smug?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.