Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big bonuses are being axed in the city. How will SJ survive without the cash?
Now they’ve got rid of the asbestos at Leath House, I’ll give them £250k for it! That’ll go towards their “keep SJ working from home as Interior Designer” fund!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No wonder she’s doing the power washing of their decks by herself🙄

Her hubby just started a job with Citi so I wonder how that is playing out in terms of his job security in this current environment?
He might have got a sign on bonus but he must be nervous. Last In First Out?

Reactions: 3
She put up a FRENCH TOAST recipe yesterday. Seriously, a child could make that but then today, Claire.totman.designs put up ANOTHER FRENCH TOAST RECIPE!

Always liked Claire's designs, not very much her accent and she is a bit snobby but obvs got the idea from SJ, and admires her!

Reactions: 1
So I get access to uptodate magazines and comics for the kids using the magzter app. Thought I’d share with you all for free - no ad, no swipe up. Plus right now any money I have will be going to charities. Our local hospice funding has been cut short what with no fundraising nor charity shops open. Plus there is a county appeal for protective clothing for healthcare workers. So any spare money we have will be going to help others who need it more. I don’t need to pay a monthly fee to read magazines right now, even if the first two months are free. In fact I don’t really need anything apart from food on the table. My children are busy creating Easter pictures for local care homes and the hospitals too. We need to help others right now in any small way we can.

Plus audible app are providing free stories too! Great for the kids! 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
She put up a FRENCH TOAST recipe yesterday. Seriously, a child could make that but then today, Claire.totman.designs put up ANOTHER FRENCH TOAST RECIPE!

Always liked Claire's designs, not very much her accent and she is a bit snobby but obvs got the idea from SJ, and admires her!
First time poster here, does Claire Totman Designs have her own thread?

Ah, okay. She posted on her stories that ‘someone’ sent her a screenshot of the comment made about her on this thread about the French toast but I reckon she’s a regular tattle reader herself.

• Haha
Now she starts mumbling about her health issues then suddenly stopped and said she’ll share more when she’s more comfortable. Cut it out, SJ! Why film it in the first place? You are under no obligation to share ANYTHING to your followers even if they DM you to death!! You just want to be talked about coz you left a hanging statement!! Talk about attention- grabbing. Not enough from your hubby and kids??

Reactions: 8
Now she starts mumbling about her health issues then suddenly stopped and said she’ll share more when she’s more comfortable. Cut it out, SJ! Why film it in the first place? You are under no obligation to share ANYTHING to your followers even if they DM you to death!! You just want to be talked about coz you left a hanging statement!! Talk about attention- grabbing. Not enough from your hubby and kids??
YES!! I am not a regular commenter on here (I more often frequent the Hunters and Heels car crash, facade of lies Insta thread!) but came on because I couldn't believe my ears! "I have been out to pick up medicine", "ongoing [difficult] health issues"... "don't feel comfortable sharing... will share when I am comfortable". Then why on earth would you ever mention it?!?!?! It is such attention seeking behaviour. If you don't want to share it then don't!! Even if 'someone' has messaged you then message them back, don't adddess thousands and thousands of people watching your stories of you want to remain private. It is such bizarre (and comes across as, tbh, slightly unhinged) behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
YES!! I am not a regular commenter on here (I more often frequent the Hunters and Heels car crash, facade of lies Insta thread!) but came on because I couldn't believe my ears! "I have been out to pick up medicine", "ongoing [difficult] health issues"... "don't feel comfortable sharing... will share when I am comfortable". Then why on earth would you ever mention it?!?!?! It is such attention seeking behaviour. If you don't want to share it then don't!! Even if 'someone' has messaged you then message them back, don't adddess thousands and thousands of people watching your stories of you want to remain private. It is such bizarre (and comes across as, tbh, slightly unhinged) behaviour.
This!!!

Could not agree more with this, well said. Such bizarre behaviour!!

Absolutely! Doing it for attention and then starts talking about another new blog post. These instagrammers are living in their own little world. People are dying everyday. However, SJ has time to make insect hotels and pretend shops from wooden timber, documenting it all, whilst continuing posting blogs. My young son has had the virus and I’m so happy and relieved to say that after 15 days of illness is now better, however, my grandma very sadly passed away. This virus is destroying people’s/ families lives. She really needs to keep whatever is wrong with her private - share with family only, especially if it is something serious. She shouldn’t do this to make people feel sorry for her and ‘up’ her engagement figures. My husband would not be happy if I conducted our private life like that so publicly.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely! Doing it for attention and then starts talking about another new blog post. These instagrammers are living in their own little world. People are dying everyday. However, SJ has time to make insect hotels and pretend shops from wooden timber, documenting it all, whilst continuing posting blogs. My young son has had the virus and I’m so happy and relieved to say that after 15 days of illness is now better, however, my grandma very sadly passed away. This virus is destroying people’s/ families lives. She really needs to keep whatever is wrong with her private - share with family only, especially if it is something serious. She shouldn’t do this to make people feel sorry for her and ‘up’ her engagement figures. My husband would not be happy if I conducted our private life like that so publicly.
Whilst keeping her health issues to herself, she might feel sharing them will help her, maybe if other followers have the same ailments. It’s obviously something a little on the embarrassing front.

As for her outdoor pursuits and the insect hotel, I see no wrong in that. There’s no secret advert and it’s meant the kids aren’t in front of their screens. I love her outdoorsy stuff.

About a month ago SJ did the same thing, mentioning she had a medical issue which she would share when she had the test results (which never happened). Look at previous tattle posts from others on here. Then she shared picture of herself in hospital having a procedure, but again would not say why. Here she is again doing it again. It’s attention seeking and seeking sympathy whilst not really telling anyone anything. No nothing wrong with making stuff but my point is she keeps hinting there’s something wrong and making followers worried about her, so that they keep messaging her, yet she’s still able to continue with everyday activities so whatever is wrong she is able to still be active. Continue with family activity’s but don’t keep seeking sympathy from followers this way. It’s not right, and she’s not alone in doing this - plenty of others do it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry for your loss

Glad your son is doing much better, Rosiepie! But so sorry about your grandma😢

Glad your son is doing much better, Rosiepie! But so sorry about your grandma😢
Thank you, @Sassy_nach. I have to say the NHS staff have been amazing throughout. Even though as a family we could not see my grandma at the end as no visitors allowed which is so sad, the staff were so gentle and kind in their communications with the family. We have been doing whatever we can to help our local hospital. We’ve been gathering supplies for them and making the face masks. All key workers are heroes. We can’t thank them enough.

Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry and I don’t want to derail the thread at all - but does anyone have a link to the Hunters & Heels thread? I’ve tried searching but can’t find anything. Sorry again!

I’m so sorry and I don’t want to derail the thread at all - but does anyone have a link to the Hunters & Heels thread? I’ve tried searching but can’t find anything. Sorry again!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.