Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moaning about leat house was insensitive. They bought that house outright for almost £1m as a holiday home. She's bagged thousands of pounds worth of freebies for it, many times over. She lives in a million pound house. Yet she compares herself to genuine self employed people struggling to put food on the table. She really is tone deaf. No humility or connection to the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she read your comment. She’s now using the Mindful Chef for food deliveries - wonder what happened to gousto?
Gousto are only delivering to customers with subscriptions, of which this ponce obviously hasn’t got!!! 🤣 another trip to Waitrose for wealthy next week then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gousto are only delivering to customers with subscriptions, of which this ponce obviously hasn’t got!!! 🤣 another trip to Waitrose for wealthy next week then.
I thought she said way way back she was a regular customer and then she started promoting them to her followers using an AD. She gushed about them on a weekly basis. She used to show how many recipes she had accumulated in the gousto binder they give to customers.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said way way back she was a regular customer and then she started promoting them to her followers using an AD. She gushed about them on a weekly basis. She used to show how many recipes she had accumulated in the gousto binder they give to customers.
Yes, the same for Milk & More. She gushed about them and said she had used them for ages and just wanted to share them with us minions because they are so amazing! SJ always thinking of others and just offering a social service!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll put money that once she got all the freebies she could out of them she suspended her subscription!! #justalittlegreedyponce

Reactions: 3
Blimey . . Ive not looked at her stuff for AGES. She looks ill!! Skeletal even . . 😳

Yeah, that picture of her in that yellow dress.... You can see her chest bones....

She eats well though, what with her endless dinner parties, trips to waitrose and Gusto boxes.....

I wonder if it’s something to do with her health issues? I did think a few months ago she looked dreadful, obviously not got on top of the problem.

She became a vegetarian a year or so ago - I wonder if it’s that she’s simply not getting enough protein/nutrients needed? Btw definitely not knocking a veggie lifestyle it’s just a lot of people just cut out meat without ensuring they’re eating what they need to.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t want to be a witch and mention her appearance, and this isn’t s criticism per se, but she’s always saying about her “massive hair” when she’s been in the wind..... it’s clearly as thin and limp as a Jack Monroe celery stick? I mean, just don’t mention it? I wonder what’s going on there?

Reactions: 9
Was there really any need to show her muddy face from pressure washing? Why? Who cares what you are doing or how productive you are? You would at least wipe your face before recording a story. It looked like she just splattered it on purpose! 😂 Ridiculous.

• Haha
She became a vegetarian a year or so ago - I wonder if it’s that she’s simply not getting enough protein/nutrients needed? Btw definitely not knocking a veggie lifestyle it’s just a lot of people just cut out meat without ensuring they’re eating what they need to.
I always thought that too. Also not the one to go on about the looks, but looking at her hair, skin and general appearance I’d say she is someone lacking in nutrients. I really hope she isn’t a role model to followers for being skinny as she really doesn’t look healthy.
She should really cut her hair, looks like rat tails, nothing to boast about! Not to mention the hair flicking 🙄

Reactions: 4
In her ‘clap for the carers’ post, I didn’t see the £1000 Morso gifted fire pit being used. The fire pit she was using looked different plus it wasn’t tagged as gifted by John Lewis pr, but then neither does most of her posts anymore. I think she conveniently forgets or perhaps is gifted so much she actually fails to remember which brand gave her what product. It must be difficult keeping up - what a hard life these influencers lead...it’s a full time job isn’t it 🤣🤣

I always thought that too. Also not the one to go on about the looks, but looking at her hair, skin and general appearance I’d say she is someone lacking in nutrients. I really hope she isn’t a role model to followers for being skinny as she really doesn’t look healthy.
She should really cut her hair, looks like rat tails, nothing to boast about! Not to mention the hair flicking 🙄
Her massive forehead doesn’t help much.

Big bonuses are being axed in the city. How will SJ survive without the cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big bonuses are being axed in the city. How will SJ survive without the cash?
No wonder she’s doing the power washing of their decks by herself🙄

Her hubby just started a job with Citi so I wonder how that is playing out in terms of his job security in this current environment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.