Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but I find that art ghastlyšŸ¤®To me it looks like a slithering snake with its scales out!

CDE7D855-B9EF-4DD9-9DB6-30DAC620BCBF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So tone deaf those posts about the flooring. You get sucked in, how she enthuses abut it so much.... Then you think, hang on a minute! And you notice the teeny tiny AD signage at the top of her story.

Everyone is worried about getting infected/ill, losings jobs, being out of touch of friends and family, and being in isolation and she's trying to AD AD AD sell sell sell her way through the doom and gloom of the current times. Its too much SJ, all these ADs, just stop it now and go back being genuine and enthusiatic about normal things that we can relate to. Cor blimey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So tone deaf those posts about the flooring. You get sucked in, how she enthuses abut it so much.... Then you think, hang on a minute! And you notice the teeny tiny AD signage at the top of her story.

Everyone is worried about getting infected/ill, losings jobs, being out of touch of friends and family, and being in isolation and she's trying to AD AD AD sell sell sell her way through the doom and gloom of the current times. Its too much SJ, all these ADs, just stop it now and go back being genuine and enthusiatic about normal things that we can relate to. Cor blimey.
I think itā€™s all gone to her head ever since she started organising instameets and collaborating with brands. She sold her soul to sell a bottle of Method cleaner, and uses her daughter (and occasionally the boys) to help sell or up engagement figures. She is proud that she is an influencer and you can tell she loves the free stuff and getting paid to promote (even when itā€™s a charity šŸ˜”). She jumps on the bandwagon of whatever crisis or campaign (London climate change) the other Meinfluencers are doing. Producing ADs right now and being smug about it all is really insensitive to what is happening right now. If she could just spend money on something and talk genuinely about it, then that would be authentic, but sheā€™s clearly made her account into a business now and the smugness is intolerable at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Latest post which is an AD/ collaboration and SJ is excited. SJ always gets excited when it is gifted or with an AD. The country is in turmoil, and yet again sheā€™s showing off her latest freebie for her second home. I am so fed up of these influencers especially now with their insensitivity. They literally care about themselves. We are in an economic crisis and doubt people will be spending apart from billions on food that they are stockpiling šŸ˜” and youā€™ve got these wealthy individuals showing off their latest free gifts. None of them seem to have an ounce of humility. Using their accounts to benefit them whilst having a captive audience working from home. Using the crisis to justify their existence. Stating that they can help people get through this, and that social media will play a big part in peopleā€™s lives, and they are there to help. Nah, itā€™s just an excuse to produce more ads, swipe ups and lining your already wealthy pockets ..

Reactions: 6
Latest post which is an AD/ collaboration and SJ is excited. SJ always gets excited when it is gifted or with an AD. The country is in turmoil, and yet again sheā€™s showing off her latest freebie for her second home. I am so fed up of these influencers especially now with their insensitivity. They literally care about themselves. We are in an economic crisis and doubt people will be spending apart from billions on food that they are stockpiling šŸ˜” and youā€™ve got these wealthy individuals showing off their latest free gifts. None of them seem to have an ounce of humility. Using their accounts to benefit them whilst having a captive audience working from home. Using the crisis to justify their existence. Stating that they can help people get through this, and that social media will play a big part in peopleā€™s lives, and they are there to help. Nah, itā€™s just an excuse to produce more ads, swipe ups and lining your already wealthy pockets ..
why dont you stop watching the grabbers. i did ive unfollowed loads and feel miles better for it. they dont add anything new theyre just living in identikit houses with their tom howley kitchens and a load of gifted crap

Reactions: 4
why dont you stop watching the grabbers. i did ive unfollowed loads and feel miles better for it. they dont add anything new theyre just living in identikit houses with their tom howley kitchens and a load of gifted crap
I read here, might have a quick ā€˜lookā€™if there is a thread on here ( curiosity ) but I unfollowed so many. Itā€™s true if we unfollow, we are not helping these entitled individuals. Donā€™t watch their stories, donā€™t follow, it is engagement for them even if you are not swiping up.
Oh how they start to cry when they lose followers, you must of seen few now getting emotional over their loss of followers or engagement.
SJ included cried about algorithms because people where not seeing her post, they truth was they probably have but refused to push the ā™„ button. Donā€™t watch, donā€™t follow no matter how tempting.
Iā€™ve not watched her stories lately but just reading here I can totally imagine how she is manipulating the situation.
Yesterday in the national news there was an issue of Cornwall and people going there to isolate and anger from locals as strain is put on their services. Hope that people have consciences to stay away and not book SJā€™s house. No doubt she will be cashing on self isolation!

Just read her Motherā€™s Day post or is it an Ad?!
she ā€œlovesā€ the pic of the kids but one you canā€™t see, the other is looking the other way and the girl is pulling a not even cute face. Sell sell sell, even on the back of Motherā€™s Day. Slipping it in like we wouldnā€™t notice.

Attachments

Just read her Motherā€™s Day post or is it an Ad?!
she ā€œlovesā€ the pic of the kids but one you canā€™t see, the other is looking the other way and the girl is pulling a not even cute face. Sell sell sell, even on the back of Motherā€™s Day. Slipping it in like we wouldnā€™t notice.
Yes cos Iā€™m sure she hasnā€™t got a nice photo with her a kids on her phone! I mean isnā€™t that all they do these ā€˜ Influencesā€™ do all day long, take photos?? Honestly so desperate and immoral!

Reactions: 5
Definitely an AD - she just want to be subtle about it. She has been using her kids a lot lately esp that little girl, who I donā€™t really find cute even with her cutie-cutie poses (and w/c Iā€™m sure is directed by the mother - talk about stage mothering!)

This was a video to show what they were doing motherā€™s day but I think she told hubby & child to pose while she takes a pic & they look so awkward...Always directing!!

3221A5A8-0CDD-4D71-AD5C-24F51E64BA35.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Definitely an AD - she just want to be subtle about it. She has been using her kids a lot lately esp that little girl, who I donā€™t really find cute even with her cutie-cutie poses (and w/c Iā€™m sure is directed by the mother - talk about stage mothering!)

This was a video to show what they were doing motherā€™s day but I think she told hubby & child to pose while she takes a pic & they look so awkward...Always directing!!

View attachment 98908
Sheā€™s about as cute at Shirley Temple... sheā€™s just a prop.

She left me cold telling everyone that she is one of the small businesses ā€˜feeling itā€™ at the moment, with builders stopping at Leat House, cancelled bookings and being self employed! Oh boo hoo woman! It is your second home, you wonā€™t struggle to pay your bills or face your business going under. How dare she put herself in the same category. Her genius plan to help is to promote and share other small businesses for her own self promotion and no doubt continue to fleece them for free stuff! Tonight though, wow šŸ˜® she lost the plot by managing to make a night of it in the garden (her gifted set up was ā€˜looking goodā€™ she claimed) for the thank you clap to the NHS. Only she could make that about her and use the ā€˜eventā€™ to stage look how wonderful me and all my stuff is. She neglected to put ā€˜giftedā€™ on her outdoor fire though. Utterly horrendous in this current situation to make this national gesture about herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Leat House is their 2nd/vacation home. Period. It is not their main source of income. They are not dependent on the bookings for their livelihood. The fact that they can have it remodeled to the tune of thousands of Ā£Ā£Ā£ means they always have the money! Does she think people are stupid? And she has the audacity to compare her situation to those who are truly sufferingšŸ˜”

Also she is NOT self-employed. She does things only at her convenience and at her whim...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The Leat House is their 2nd/vacation home. Period. It is not their main source of income. They are not dependent on the bookings for their livelihood. The fact that they can have it remodeled to the tune of thousands of Ā£Ā£Ā£ means they always have the money! Does she think people are stupid? And she has the audacity to compare her situation to those who are truly sufferingšŸ˜”

Also she is NOT self-employed. She does things only at her convenience and at her whim...
She should be ashamed of herself! I have no other words to say šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
God good sheā€™s done a ā€œTikTokā€ video!! šŸ˜³
My 18 year old daughter just showed me with the comment ā€œoh my god how embarrassingā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I am surprised SJ had to go shopping. I mean she tells us all the time how she is a regular customer at Milk and More, Gousto, etc - who are prioritising deliveries to EXISTING customers and yet she has been very quiet not telling us about how wonderful they are delivering to her in such unprecedented times. Perhaps she was never a paying customer and they just simply are not prioritising people that live their lives on freebies. Oh no, she has to go shopping and pay for it like the rest of us!! Perhaps she should try Asda, I hear she has history with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am surprised SJ had to go shopping. I mean she tells us all the time how she is a regular customer at Milk and More, Gousto, etc - who are prioritising deliveries to EXISTING customers and yet she has been very quiet not telling us about how wonderful they are delivering to her in such unprecedented times. Perhaps she was never a paying customer and they just simply are not prioritising people that live their lives on freebies. Oh no, she has to go shopping and pay for it like the rest of us!! Perhaps she should try Asda, I hear she has history with them.
I think she read your comment. Sheā€™s now using the Mindful Chef for food deliveries - wonder what happened to gousto?

I think she read your comment. Sheā€™s now using the Mindful Chef for food deliveries - wonder what happened to gousto?
No loyalty there then. If they are not paying or gifting her she doesnā€™t care about them one bit. Shallow, fickle and donā€™t believe anything she says totally unauthentic!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.