Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if it’s Thyroid related. Either way I hope she’s ok.
I feel like I’m always going on about her weight, but she looks terrible tonight. She has barely any fat on her face, her lips have gotten so thin, her bones are jutting out. She looks very ill 🙁

Reactions: 1
This is one of my pet hates on Instagram. These blaggers pretending they’re ‘giving back to their followers’ and doing them a favour by running competitions. It’s one of the easiest ways to increase your following by getting people to follow your page/share on story etc.

Why can’t you just ask them to comment on the post for entry, keeping it simple no? If it’s so genuine why should there be something in it for you? No doubt SJ is going to benefit most from this, not whoever wins the comp. Absolutely shameless is right.
I see her 'altruistic' 'giveaway' has brought her coverage in a national newspaper, highlighting that it is not altruistic at all and just a marketing ploy for free advertising.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A Tesco ad? Seriously? She never shops with them. She also did an Ad for Asda, but again never shops there - you only ever see her go to Waitrose. Anything for money. My elderly father in law is really struggling to even get weekly delivery slots for tescos. He’s not supposed to go out, but needs food. He’d love to be paid handsomely by tescos to cook a meal and actually receive food from them right now. You are lucky to get delivery and click and collect slots. I’d rather supermarkets focus on helping the vulnerable right now, rather than the privileged

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened to supporting small local brands? 🤔 Guess money from an extremely large and hugely profitable supermarket (who can’t even keep up with demand levels right now), wins over a smaller local shop struggling and who can’t afford to pay an influencer to advertise or write blog posts for them. After this pandemic is over there are def some big brands that I will not be shopping with again. Rant over 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I see her 'altruistic' 'giveaway' has brought her coverage in a national newspaper, highlighting that it is not altruistic at all and just a marketing ploy for free advertising.
She blocked me for liking a post stating just that! Just discovered when I went to check out her Tesco ad!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She blocked me for liking a post stating just that! Just discovered when I went to check out her Tesco ad!
This is the problem with influencers. They put everything out there so publicly, take money to do ADs, use their kids to make money, add a wipe ups and even try to gain sympathy, but won’t let anyone comment unless it’s positive. Total narcissism. Hence why Tattle is here, so that the ways in which these influencers live their lives in a way to make money can be discussed without being blocked. In fact, if you go on trip advisor and search Port Gaverne hotel, a family (April 2019) have added a very negative comment about how rude and unsympathetic the owners of leathouse were and how they wished they had stayed at the hotel instead. Bet SJ wishes she could block that comment

• Heart
  • Haha
A Tesco ad? Seriously? She never shops with them. She also did an Ad for Asda, but again never shops there - you only ever see her go to Waitrose. Anything for money. My elderly father in law is really struggling to even get weekly delivery slots for tescos. He’s not supposed to go out, but needs food. He’d love to be paid handsomely by tescos to cook a meal and actually receive food from them right now. You are lucky to get delivery and click and collect slots. I’d rather supermarkets focus on helping the vulnerable right now, rather than the privileged
Has it gone?! Logged in via another account and there’s no mention of Tesco in feed or story 🤔 has she walked amongst us I wonder! 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Matts had his hair hacked at 😂 doesn’t match his “cool Mr Bond” persona 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems either her stories or her feeds are ads after ads - tescofood, toogoodtogo, readly, and of course her very own, leathousecornwall. I wonder if it ever crosses her mind to just give generously without expecting anything in return? After all, they have more than enough money/things than they’ll ever need. And with the economic downturn, there’s no reason to add more to their coffers while countless are losing jobs. Why the greed hidden under the veil of altruism? With what’s happening to her health-wise, I would think this is the best time to show TRUE empathy!

• Heart
It seems either her stories or her feeds are ads after ads - tescofood, toogoodtogo, readly, and of course her very own, leathousecornwall. I wonder if it ever crosses her mind to just give generously without expecting anything in return? After all, they have more than enough money/things than they’ll ever need. And with the economic downturn, there’s no reason to add more to their coffers while countless are losing jobs. Why the greed hidden under the veil of altruism? With what’s happening to her health-wise, I would think this is the best time to show TRUE empathy!
I’m afraid she’s in it for the money and will use her kids to gain extra popularity in her career as an influencer. As for the health thing - I’m sorry but after twice going on about something wrong with her and gaining lots of sympathy and people asking what’s wrong - it really is such attention seeking behaviour. Either explain or keep your mouth shut. Whatever, it hasnt stopped her being her usual busy self, what with all her garden projects, blog posts, marketing leathouse, and Tesco ads etc etc - everything she does is for attention or to make money. You only ever see her shop at Waitrose, so her Tesco paid ad, especially during the pandemic when people are struggling to get shopping makes me feel slightly 🤢 She’s morphed into your typical lifestyle influencer - everything she does is for the benefit of her.

Has her mum died? She said they were making fishcakes in dedication to her mum.......
No - It was a paid advert where SJ had to cook a meal using food from tescos and dedicate the meal to a loved one you can’t see due to lockdown - she dedicated her fish cakes to her mum! I wonder how much tescos paid her for the advert? She did quite a few stories and live content so it must be quite a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back to flogging that magazine subscription again and doing yet another giveaway, so of course you must follow her if you want to win. All influencers are trying everything and anything to make money, grab a freebie or to stay relevant. These influencers must lead very stressful lives having to work so hard to come up with content ideas on a daily basis! 😉

• Heart
Since when did she ever shop at Tesco???
Since they stupidly offered to pay her I’m guessing.
I don’t follow her anymore as she was getting justabitbloodybigheaded
Seems she’s only getting worse & flogging anything or anyone who will pay her!
‘Oh I know’, she thought to herself. ‘No one is buying much else other than food so I’ll find a supermarket who will pay me to sell their stuff!! Justabitmorethanobviousandgreedy

• Heart
Another Ad - this time Quaker oats. The greed never stops....oh wait, her job description is full time influencer, that’s why🙄

I hope someday karma will bite these influencers who instead of using their clout to do good instead continue to enrich themselves (when they have so so much more already).

Reactions: 6
I can't help but comment! On a day when we are remembering OTHER people who sacrificed so much for us, she is focusing on herself and her flipping porridge! Not even a mention of VE day.

Reactions: 7
I can't help but comment! On a day when we are remembering OTHER people who sacrificed so much for us, she is focusing on herself and her flipping porridge! Not even a mention of VE day.
totally agree - porridge and magazine ads are far more lucrative

Reactions: 4
Wow, seeing her stories yesterday, out in the bikes. You can see all her chest bones. Thats too thin. She must be really affected by her illness. While we're all getting fat, snacking at home during the pandemic she's just wasting away. Poor love.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.