Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And “the finger” is back 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh that flippin finger 🤣🤣 these grammers do it a lot - wiggle finger, play with hair, play with necklace...
I reckon she reads tattle as she’s now back to updating followers about her medical woes. More tests and hospital appnt. Again, why? Why do strangers need to know something so personal about you? I do understand that engagement figures increase if you get people to like or feel sorry for you, but I really feel if there was something serious you should be relying on your family for support, not online strangers. Again, more photos of children which I personally don’t like to see. They don’t have a choice to be put online. At school we have to fill out a form on behalf of our children to say whether we are happy for them to appear on twitter etc. My friends dad works for the prison service and he always told her never ever to put her children’s photos online. That’s always stayed with me. We warn our children about stranger danger, but what about strangers online who know your children’s names, address, ages etc. I’m amazed at how much private information these people share online these days, even showing video tours of their homes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh that flippin finger 🤣🤣 these grammers do it a lot - wiggle finger, play with hair, play with necklace...
I reckon she reads tattle as she’s now back to updating followers about her medical woes. More tests and hospital appnt. Again, why? Why do strangers need to know something so personal about you? I do understand that engagement figures increase if you get people to like or feel sorry for you, but I really feel if there was something serious you should be relying on your family for support, not online strangers. Again, more photos of children which I personally don’t like to see. They don’t have a choice to be put online. At school we have to fill out a form on behalf of our children to say whether we are happy for them to appear on twitter etc. My friends dad works for the prison service and he always told her never ever to put her children’s photos online. That’s always stayed with me. We warn our children about stranger danger, but what about strangers online who know your children’s names, address, ages etc. I’m amazed at how much private information these people share online these days, even showing video tours of their homes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah I agree, I’m not particularly interested in her family or their birthday parties. It appears everything is for sale.
I followed for her home content which pretty much came to an end about a year or so ago as far as I’m concerned. Shes gotta be losing followers, hence the drastic overhaul of “million pound Cornwall cottage Leathouse” which is stories of her choosing what to buy and justifying it to her gullible followers and her crappy “AD” paid for office. No more getting her hands dirty for SJ!!

Reactions: 4
How much is she getting paid to promote that flippin boiler service? She’s mentioned it like a zillion times. Anything for money, free stuff and content......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the life of a busy mum!! 🤣🤣

Wasn’t it for her office?! 🤣🤣
I think it’s for Cornwall.
So only 181 likes for her post selling boilers and heating systems...not a great response / engagement. Maybe the followers aren’t interested in boilers or maybe not happy that SJ has more than likely bagged an entire heating system for free or discounted (AD). Boiler systems are expensive, and there are a lot of people out there whose homes have been affected by recent floods and storm damage. I always wonder whether these companies who discount or give away freebies, in return for advertising from an influencer, actually see much return?

At least the mussel art wasn’t damaged which was where she was making it when the tree destroyed the office

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seem to have missed her ‘being in hospital’ story but saw her this morning saying she’d had Some biopsies taken - for skin cancer do we think given the plural? Did she say anything else previously that I missed? 🤔

She touched upon it several posts/stories back, about her having health issues and tests to be done. This was when she went awol for a couple of weeks. We have also discussed it here.

Personally, I don’t care for instagrammers or influencers discussing their health issues on social media, even for content purposes. At some point there must be a line drawn between your public and private life. Evidently, she doesn’t think so...maybe she’s wanting sympathy? Commiseration? attention?

• Heart
She touched upon it several posts/stories back, about her having health issues and tests to be done. This was when she went awol for a couple of weeks. We have also discussed it here.

Personally, I don’t care for instagrammers or influencers discussing their health issues on social media, even for content purposes. At some point there must be a line drawn between your public and private life. Evidently, she doesn’t think so...maybe she’s wanting sympathy? Commiseration? attention?
I agree, the fact she is willing to share she has had biopsies and procedures done but not willing to share what for is a giveaway that this is in fact for content/engagement. Worry gullible followers and then hope that they keep checking in or that people follow her to find out if she is okay or to find out why. Very clever, very sneaky.

Personally I wouldn’t share anything with anyone if I didn’t want to tell them what I had wrong with me or suspected to have wrong with me. I’d either share it all or not share it at all. You can’t share the biopsy part then call everyone nosey for asking what’s wrong which in her case I reckon that’s what’s happening here.

This behaviour is no different from some idiot checking into the hospital on Facebook and all their friends replying “you ok hun?” “What’s wrong hun?” And then replying “PM YOU BABE” Absolutely infuriating and the epitome of attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yes, I saw her original chat about it and indeed thought attention seeking

Reactions: 3
Omg influencers using this virus to boost their engagement. If I’m going to be confined to the house (which I won’t be as I need to walk the dog), I’ll be watching films with my family, playing games, catching up on reading books and using my time constructively. No, I don’t want to see influencers like SJ flaunting their kids on social media, nor do I want an overload of ads etc. I’m sure they will just use this as an excuse for them to post even more content 🤦‍♀️ I’m hoping that brands start to rethink the whole influencer marketing and giving out freebies. Im sure a lot of businesses are going to struggle over the next few months. Maybe influencers could actually BUY products/ services, and help these businesses stay in business???? That would be a lovely thing to do...#justalittlethought 🤔🤔

Attachments

It’s vile. I was sickened by LuluDumas posting a boomerang of her drinking rose with a ‘keep calm and carry on’ caption yesterday. Some of us are negotiating being at work pretty much night and day for the next few months. duck off you vapid, shallow twats

Omg influencers using this virus to boost their engagement. If I’m going to be confined to the house (which I won’t be as I need to walk the dog), I’ll be watching films with my family, playing games, catching up on reading books and using my time constructively. No, I don’t want to see influencers like SJ flaunting their kids on social media, nor do I want an overload of ads etc. I’m sure they will just use this as an excuse for them to post even more content 🤦‍♀️ I’m hoping that brands start to rethink the whole influencer marketing and giving out freebies. Im sure a lot of businesses are going to struggle over the next few months. Maybe influencers could actually BUY products/ services, and help these businesses stay in business???? That would be a lovely thing to do...#justalittlethought 🤔🤔
This post makes me wanna puke! They’re so bloody self righteous!! If there’s a bandwagon passing you can be sure SJ and he cronies are on it preaching to us thickies how to think and feel. #justalittlepatronising

She's meant to be an interiors account.. so why would she share her hospital visit and biopsies? Oh wait.. because she needs the engagement and loves the attention 🙄

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. And that quote that she’s reposted has come from Cara, known for her ‘empathy’
Oh please 🙄 I can’t bare it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.