Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right - weren’t a few items gifted? If so surely you can’t claim for those?
The sad thing is I believe she can claim! It's similar to a parent gifting their 20-year-old a laptop and they take out insurance on it.

I just find it highly unethical to be a blogger getting free stuff and then to claim for it on insurance. It wasn't a gift out of love/affection. It was a commercial gift!

And then moaning and moaning about the damage.

She probably never had one piece of confidential information in the shed, probably a printer and stationery, but nothing of significance like the hundreds/thousands of homes and businesses who are so badly affected by storm damage every year.

Reactions: 9
She probably more pissed off her mussel art has been destroyed...... unfortunately 🤣

• Haha
The sad thing is I believe she can claim! It's similar to a parent gifting their 20-year-old a laptop and they take out insurance on it.

I just find it highly unethical to be a blogger getting free stuff and then to claim for it on insurance. It wasn't a gift out of love/affection. It was a commercial gift!

And then moaning and moaning about the damage.

She probably never had one piece of confidential information in the shed, probably a printer and stationery, but nothing of significance like the hundreds/thousands of homes and businesses who are so badly affected by storm damage every year.
be interesting if she actually purchases the lost gifted stuff with her insurance money - whats the odds on that not going to be high is it. grabby witch

Reactions: 4
They'll either have mates in the insurance industry who
She probably more pissed off her mussel art has been destroyed...... unfortunately 🤣
I hope it isn't, want to see whether it turns out really cool or a disaster. Could go either way, hope it is good though tbh!

For someone of her statues and education you’d think she’d know the difference of to lose and loose? Just saying. Coming from a foreigner! See she is still crying about it all on her grid now, using her daughter for a sympathy 🙄

For someone of her statues and education you’d think she’d know the difference of to lose and loose? Just saying. Coming from a foreigner! See she is still crying about it all on her grid now, using her daughter for a sympathy 🙄
Meant status*

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her burning the tree that fell down. What does she think that does for climate change🙄
Don’t worry, ‘in a tribute’ to the tree she’s ‘reusing’ it as firewood and chippings in the ponies stable 🙈 RIP tree.

Reactions: 2
Don’t worry, ‘in a tribute’ to the tree she’s ‘reusing’ it as firewood and chippings in the ponies stable 🙈 RIP tree.
... some people have lost their homes and businesses 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😢 but she’s crying over a fallen tree that will provide her with warmth in her home and bedding for her ponies. The ignorance and insensitivity is mind boggling.

Reactions: 5
I don't normally comment here but her last post about the damage and reusing the wood is particularly insensitive.

I was just scrolling her posts this eve and noticed one saying "I frequently get asked 'how do you stay on top of things and do all that you do'...!! OMG! She doesn't work. Try working full time, being a single parent and doing all that she does, including little side projects etc. 🤦🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I pay a lot of money to buy quality shavings for our ponies, for all sorts of reasons it is a really bad idea to use chippings from their tree. She is a cheapskate when it comes to housing those ponies- I wonder how they faired in the storm?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her “AD” on her story today about boilers, does she really not hear just how condescending she comes across?! Obviously that short span of humility is over... justalittlepatronising

Her “AD” on her story today about boilers, does she really not hear just how condescending she comes across?! Obviously that short span of humility is over... justalittlepatronising
Oh the level of smugness that appears on the faces of those with an AD under their belt. 😮 An AD and IGTV about boilers but only because she’s using them! So does this mean she is getting a boiler for free? Boilers are so expensive. Funny that all the past weeks woes seem to have disappeared now there is an ad involved. Instagram really has gone down hill letting money rule the grids. People flogging anything, so long as they get something out of it. It all becomes so fake the minute an account starts using swipe ups, ads and taking gifts from brands. Nobody is happy to share information (like which boiler company they are using) without making money from it 😡

Reactions: 6
Yup! The smug face is baaacck. I guess it took a health scare to bring out a temporary humbleness but now that it seems all is well in her world again, it’s back to business. Like THB, the greed of justalittlestuckup is unbelievable knowing she could well afford this boiler!!

Anything they say or do is for attention and money. I don’t believe a word any of these influencers say, because they are in a business. They can’t seem to share info (Including personal woes and pictures of their kids), without profiting from it in some form or another, whether that be for money or engagement figures 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to describe her latest post/photo...cringe-worthy, attention-seeking, trying hard...Even her hashtag “alwaysbymyside”. Justalittleinsecure, SJ?

• Wow
I don’t know how to describe her latest post/photo...cringe-worthy, attention-seeking, trying hard...Even her hashtag “alwaysbymyside”. Justalittleinsecure, SJ?
There’s always a motive or a reason behind a photo....why else would you share it with over 100k followers most of whom you do not even know? Does anyone notice that comments disappear for a while and then reappear on people’s feeds including SJs?? Are Instagrammers allowed to edit comments so that you only ever see positive messages? I’m not on IG so I don’t know what’s possible, but I’ve noticed it on quite a few accounts. I’m thinking that anyone who dares criticise, their comment is immediately deleted.

There’s always a motive or a reason behind a photo....why else would you share it with over 100k followers most of whom you do not even know? Does anyone notice that comments disappear for a while and then reappear on people’s feeds including SJs?? Are Instagrammers allowed to edit comments so that you only ever see positive messages? I’m not on IG so I don’t know what’s possible, but I’ve noticed it on quite a few accounts. I’m thinking that anyone who dares criticise, their comment is immediately deleted.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Fed up of these instagrammers using their account for cryptic messages, seeking attention and sympathy from followers (it’s a great sales method for increasing engagement though as I’m sure SJ already knows). The past few weeks, it was all about medical issues, renovations on their million pound second home and how stressful it was (lucky she can afford to do such a major transformation in the first place), then the tree that fell on top of the office (but it’s ok as it’s an insurance claim - strange how she didn’t actually post a picture of the damaged office?). Now it’s all back to Birthday party planning (cue a blog post? Lots of stories and photos of her daughter for thousands of strangers to view), a new project she’s been working on etc etc. If life is THAT stressful, then get off social media. Surely having to update strangers with regular snippets of you and your family’s private life is stressful in itself and unhealthy for your mind and body. Thinking what photo to post, which hashtags to use, what to write as a caption. Which stories to present? Keep life simple and your family private. Wish she’d go back to house projects without all the tacky ads, paid partnerships and gifted stuff. It was a much better account then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.