Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. And that quote that she’s reposted has come from Cara, known for her ‘empathy’
Oh please 🙄 I can’t bare it!
Agree! Cara’s account is also a revolving advert/ freebie display. She too, is advertising the online magazine app that justalittlebuild is advertising also. After a while these sort of accounts all become the same 🥱

Reactions: 5
Shes advertising for a way to read magazines online (offering a free month through her).

The majority of people in the UK who have a library card can use an app called 'borrow box' to read mags, read ebooks and listen to audiobooks for FREE!!!!

Stop using the pandemic to sell tit people can get for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The majority of people in the UK who have a library card can use an app called 'borrow box' to read mags, read ebooks and listen to audiobooks for FREE!!!!

Exactly!! She has neither shame nor consideration at a time like this.😡

• Angry
The one really great thing that could come out of corona is that these awful vapid influencers accounts die a quick death. Ad revenue will have to come down if no one is out buying pointless expensive tit. These idiots don't realise that for most people being in lockdown is going to be very traumatic and the last thing they'll have money for is buying awful tit these influencers bag for free .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, I saw her original chat about it and indeed thought attention seeking
[/QU
Omg influencers using this virus to boost their engagement. If I’m going to be confined to the house (which I won’t be as I need to walk the dog), I’ll be watching films with my family, playing games, catching up on reading books and using my time constructively. No, I don’t want to see influencers like SJ flaunting their kids on social media, nor do I want an overload of ads etc. I’m sure they will just use this as an excuse for them to post even more content 🤦‍♀️ I’m hoping that brands start to rethink the whole influencer marketing and giving out freebies. Im sure a lot of businesses are going to struggle over the next few months. Maybe influencers could actually BUY products/ services, and help these businesses stay in business???? That would be a lovely thing to do...#justalittlethought 🤔🤔
It's disgusting behaviour - this is just what they needed! fuel for content!! It beggars belief!!!!! Maybe this is what Instagram needs - businesses will suffer and won't be readily handing out freebies after this

Reactions: 2
The one really great thing that could come out of corona is that these awful vapid influencers accounts die a quick death. Ad revenue will have to come down if no one is out buying pointless expensive tit. These idiots don't realise that for most people being in lockdown is going to be very traumatic and the last thing they'll have money for is buying awful tit these influencers bag for free .
I don’t think people will stop, there’s nothing else to do apart from online shopping for some...

Reactions: 1
Shes advertising for a way to read magazines online (offering a free month through her).

You should mention the borrow box in her comments section.

I literally come here for the comments so I don’t have to be subjected to her droning on and on in her stories.. #justanotherAD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And now she’s babbling about what you’ll see on her blog....she’s really trying to stretch her content, doesn’t she? And wait-another freaking collaboration plus ADS about who she used in her Cornwall house. Stay tuned!🤮

Reactions: 6
And now she’s babbling about what you’ll see on her blog....she’s really trying to stretch her content, doesn’t she? And wait-another freaking collaboration plus ADS about who she used in her Cornwall house. Stay tuned!🤮
Omg yet more blog posts and another collaboration ie free stuff in leathouse 😡 She must spend a lot of her time blagging/ negotiating what she can get. How come these very rich people always take whatever they can? I guess it means they have even more disposable income. They could actually offer to buy the products they seem to like so much, and then inform their followers. No-one ever forced someone to take something for free. Help support small businesses, especially now when local businesses need it. Do a blog post for free? Her account is so transactional. Wonder if she will get cancellations now at leathouse what with Government advice about not going to restaurants, social gatherings etc. The hospitality industry will be hit hard.

• Heart
Omg yet more blog posts and another collaboration ie free stuff in leathouse 😡 She must spend a lot of her time blagging/ negotiating what she can get. How come these very rich people always take whatever they can? I guess it means they have even more disposable income. They could actually offer to buy the products they seem to like so much, and then inform their followers. No-one ever forced someone to take something for free. Help support small businesses, especially now when local businesses need it. Do a blog post for free? Her account is so transactional. Wonder if she will get cancellations now at leathouse what with Government advice about not going to restaurants, social gatherings etc. The hospitality industry will be hit hard.
Well exactly. Everytime I see an “influencer” talking about supporting small business they’ve been gifted the item. 🙃

Reactions: 11

is it readly by any chance because i have that and not sure if it was last year or year before she started advertising it. made me mad because i was paying and she was getting it free. hate anything these grabbers advertise

Reactions: 6
I get distracted from listening to her stories coz my eyes were focused on her forehead. Has it receded some more?😳 In any case, the smugness is back in full force!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Omg so she starts off by saying how important social media will be in the tough times ahead (ie it means she can work on increasing engagement figures due to everyone working from home, plus she can add swipe ups galore and update everyone with leathouse reno) - so basically it’s all about her really and how this situation benefits her. Then what makes me so angry is she talks about all the recommendations she received from her followers for Karndean flooring (expensive) and then it suddenly turns into an AD, which means she has been paid to promote them and has more than likely got that flooring for free? She can afford a new flooring so why can’t she share a company without swipe ups or being paid to advertise? Times are going to be tough for industry and businesses need consumers more than ever. So why can’t she recommend them for free if she’s that pleased with the service and end result? Oh and the smugness levels that come with it 🤦‍♀️ 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg so she starts off by saying how important social media will be in the tough times ahead (ie it means she can work on increasing engagement figures due to everyone working from home, plus she can add swipe ups galore and update everyone with leathouse reno) - so basically it’s all about her really and how this situation benefits her. Then what makes me so angry is she talks about all the recommendations she received from her followers for Karndean flooring (expensive) and then it suddenly turns into an AD, which means she has been paid to promote them and has more than likely got that flooring for free? She can afford a new flooring so why can’t she share a company without swipe ups or being paid to advertise? Times are going to be tough for industry and businesses need consumers more than ever. So why can’t she recommend them for free if she’s that pleased with the service and end result? Oh and the smugness levels that come with it 🤦‍♀️ 😡
I didn't see the words #ad on the stories, simply a tag? ASA styleeeeeeeeeeee?

Reactions: 2
That Kardean Flooring AD appeared at least 10x in her current IG story. She must have been paid very well to repeat it ad nauseam. Sickening.😠

• Angry
That Kardean Flooring AD appeared at least 10x in her current IG story. She must have been paid very well to repeat it ad nauseam. Sickening.😠
Bragging about her freebies when the rest of the country are freaking out about hours being cut/redundancies, older relatives and young kids getting sick, but it’s ok, SJ got some free expensive flooring. Win!!!! 🙄🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I mean who are these followers. The world is in crisis and it feels like we are in some kind of weird movie. Our lives are changing by the minute, fabric of our society disintegrating in front of our eyes and SJ is selling followers flooring! Honestly some people have no shame. I really hope the era of Influencers is over. Go away, greedy egotistical creature!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet all her bookings will be cancelling. She is rushing to finish the house before her first guests arrive but may just find the country is on lockdown in April, in which case she will probably try claiming lost revenue from the Gov. 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.