Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt this a well known ploy of the floggers/beggars to alude to an illness of child or themselves to gain engagement and boost their profiles. Horrible if there is something truly wrong but its not something i would post about. Have some privacy in your life sj
This really can’t be true can it?! Just to gain engagement?! That is so sad and so desperate. What has the world come to?

Reactions: 3
There was a bad review about Leat House on trip advisor from a family who stayed there who did not paint a favourable picture of the ‘owners’ nor their stay. Wonder if this is why they’ve had to refurb the house..I do hope that she will be keeping all the furniture and log burner that she was gifted in that house and not looking for more ‘gifted’ items.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder why she is being so secretive about what was damaged... she’s alluded to it being sizeable damage - but never says what. Now it’s going to be an insurance claim I’m wondering if it was the never used home office that took a bashing?!

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she is being so secretive about what was damaged... she’s alluded to it being sizeable damage - but never says what. Now it’s going to be an insurance claim I’m wondering if it was the never used home office that took a bashing?!
I thought it could be one of the outdoor buildings - office or guest room... it will be an insurance claim

Reactions: 5
She'll get paid out very well. Ironic that she blagged so much free stuff for the house and it got trashed by the storm. She'll be offered loads more stuff im sure so zero sympathy from me for the holiday home.

Reactions: 8
She'll get paid out very well. Ironic that she blagged so much free stuff for the house and it got trashed by the storm. She'll be offered loads more stuff im sure so zero sympathy from me for the holiday home.
You are right. One of the buildings did get damaged and she’s sourcing a claim (cue violins). She needs to re-buy things, plus she needs new shrubs for the garden, add to all that, the renovations at Leat house. No sympathy here either. Taking a fee to advertise a charity is a big no no in my book. Using your kids to help you make money and increase engagement figures, also a big no no. It’s like influencers seem to think they are automatically entitled to free stuff. What a poor example to set for our future generation.

Reactions: 6
I stopped following a while ago. Can’t stand the attention seeking, the stepford wife act, the money spending at the rate of knots, the exposure of children, especially daughter just to gain more money, the greediness of taking more freebies when they can obviously afford everything & more, the taking money to advertise a charity, she is a hypocrite telling others to be environmentally aware when she is going on holiday way too much, whether by car to Cornwall or flying to places. She buys or takes too much new stuff. She is so material minded, I wonder if she’s actually real sometimes.
I looked at Leat House once to see how much it would be to rent for a holiday. You need a mortgage to do that!! I’m not paying anything to help her and her not so little lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I stopped following a while ago. Can’t stand the attention seeking, the stepford wife act, the money spending at the rate of knots, the exposure of children, especially daughter just to gain more money, the greediness of taking more freebies when they can obviously afford everything & more, the taking money to advertise a charity, she is a hypocrite telling others to be environmentally aware when she is going on holiday way too much, whether by car to Cornwall or flying to places. She buys or takes too much new stuff. She is so material minded, I wonder if she’s actually real sometimes.
I looked at Leat House once to see how much it would be to rent for a holiday. You need a mortgage to do that!! I’m not paying anything to help her and her not so little lifestyle!
ive stopped following her prob 6 mths ago because as i said i want to give her #justalittleslap and im not a violent person but her smugness just really ps me off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
ive stopped following her prob 6 mths ago because as i said i want to give her #justalittleslap and im not a violent person but her smugness just really ps me off 😂
Agree. I used to like her despite her very fortunate life and circumstances. She seemed down to earth but then the greed and smugness started appearing through the cracks.
Forget trees tumbling down, I’m afraid she has brought herself down. And not justalittlebit either.

Reactions: 9
The office and she’s crowing about losing the outside office. Most of it was bloody gifted anyway! There are people flooded and so much worse off!!! The way she was talking was if half the bloody house had come down. Shocking grip on reality.

• Wow
The office and she’s crowing about losing the outside office. Most of it was bloody gifted anyway! There are people flooded and so much worse off!!! The way she was talking was if half the bloody house had come down. Shocking grip on reality.
You are so right. People are losing their homes and businesses and sometimes lives due to storms and flooding. Losing an outdoor office is an inconvenience at most, but not the end of the world. Plus she has a second home in Cornwall - others do not have that luxury. The way she comes across when discussing her woes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Words fail me I’m afraid.

• Wow
She really is awful. Complaining about that stupid office that she never even seemed to use. Meanwhile in the real world people have lost their homes!!

• Heart
She’s so pathetic. Looking at her makes me so mad. A stupid bleeping outside office. She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6
The way she acts is as if it’s the end of the world with that office destroyed when she has rarely used it and was probably built coz she was bored insane and has too much money and time on her hands. And who the heck builds an office and guest room in the garden? If she needed these rooms, why in the world buy several million £s of house where you can’t extend???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.