Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but for me any charity that pays rich Instagrammers to advertise for them loses my donation. I cannot stand it. It's disgusting and means I wouldn't donate to them. The same goes for companies like jo Malone, used to like her scents but after seeing them gifted to very wealthy Insta mums it's put me right off.

Sj is for sale, as are her children and her homes. Don't be surprised if you see her doing the cook with lidl ads which will no doubt start shortly.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. I can’t get over the amount of freebies, gifts etc they get. I mean it’s charity and therefore taking money in order to talk about a charity does not feel right at all.
I reckon she’ll be aiming to get a lifestyle book out with all her photos and creativity etc 😉 I’m sure instagramming has made her quite a bit of money, but you have to question ethics and authenticity. I would not want my kids on public display. I know some do it so the kids can get into modelling roles and so on. She’s always showing her daughter isn’t she? Instagram has changed and not for the better in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
SJ - face for Asda!!! It’s a joke!!!! Of course she’s getting paid. She’s not helping the homeless at all. It’s so so sad, greedy, unethical, she has not been clear and has not answered people’s questions via Instagram. She really is a money grabber and it’s even worse when she already has enough money as it is. I have never seen her pop into Asda in the time I followed. She’s forever popping to Waitrose!! Has she got a deal with them yet? I can’t remember. The faffing video she’s out of her ‘hanging’ over the dining table! Pure copycat motions there!! Did you see her face while making it?? That wasn’t just concentration. You could see hubby looking a bit nervous about whether he should step in and help!! I’m fed up of the constant posts of little Scarlett! Poor girl!! There’s plenty of cute little girls out there SJ! I stupidly went to one of her ‘just a little insta meets’. Mainly to be nosey. It was okay but made you feel like crap when you don’t have the money to buy stuff! I wouldn’t go to another. It’s just feeding to her pot again!! She makes out she’s helping the environment. What, by buying stuff all the time - including all the stuff she gets for free too. For TWO houses? Going away numerous times a year on a plane, and not just short haul either. Forever popping out to the shops in her car. Maybe she’ll surprise us and turn up to a soup kitchen on Christmas Day!! 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'll just leave this here...
"Introducing my Christmas table! ✨💁🏼‍♀️ This year I decided to lift my usual table centrepiece 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 our heads"

Reactions: 7
Also it's v v disingenuous of her to say she has a commercial arrangement with asda and then slyly suggest she's donated to the cause aswell. Surely convenient get out clause. Surely if you believed in the cause you'd donate your fee? Especially if you were a millionaire. Their Cornwall holiday house cost £1m to buy, they refurbished it, they live in a £1m property and she earns vast amounts via Insta. The irony of her being paid to do charity ads is sickening. Also it's very easy to spend your day being creative and planning tablescapes when you don't work, your children are in school and nursery, you live in a beautiful home, you have an unlimited budget and you are gifted freebies constantly so money isn't an issue anyway!

Reactions: 6
SJ - face for Asda!!! It’s a joke!!!! Of course she’s getting paid. She’s not helping the homeless at all. It’s so so sad, greedy, unethical, she has not been clear and has not answered people’s questions via Instagram. She really is a money grabber and it’s even worse when she already has enough money as it is. I have never seen her pop into Asda in the time I followed. She’s forever popping to Waitrose!! Has she got a deal with them yet? I can’t remember. The faffing video she’s out of her ‘hanging’ over the dining table! Pure copycat motions there!! Did you see her face while making it?? That wasn’t just concentration. You could see hubby looking a bit nervous about whether he should step in and help!! I’m fed up of the constant posts of little Scarlett! Poor girl!! There’s plenty of cute little girls out there SJ! I stupidly went to one of her ‘just a little insta meets’. Mainly to be nosey. It was okay but made you feel like crap when you don’t have the money to buy stuff! I wouldn’t go to another. It’s just feeding to her pot again!! She makes out she’s helping the environment. What, by buying stuff all the time - including all the stuff she gets for free too. For TWO houses? Going away numerous times a year on a plane, and not just short haul either. Forever popping out to the shops in her car. Maybe she’ll surprise us and turn up to a soup kitchen on Christmas Day!! 🤔
Well said 👏 She is definitely not helping the environment. I agree with all that you’ve said about SJ. You mentioned that you went along to one of her meet-ups- did you get to speak to her directly? Her younger sister has an account and she’s not at all braggy or showy. No ads or freebies. Very different.

Also it's v v disingenuous of her to say she has a commercial arrangement with asda and then slyly suggest she's donated to the cause aswell. Surely convenient get out clause. Surely if you believed in the cause you'd donate your fee? Especially if you were a millionaire. Their Cornwall holiday house cost £1m to buy, they refurbished it, they live in a £1m property and she earns vast amounts via Insta. The irony of her being paid to do charity ads is sickening. Also it's very easy to spend your day being creative and planning tablescapes when you don't work, your children are in school and nursery, you live in a beautiful home, you have an unlimited budget and you are gifted freebies constantly so money isn't an issue anyway!
Do you reckon when she says she has donated - does she mean the money that is given to the charity per 10,00 downloads? Or do you think she actually popped to Asda to buy that book? I’m assuming if it was a paid ad then Asda sent her the book for free? She really was dodging the questions put to her about whether she was paid a fee on that post, and the person asking those questions was not being nasty. She just wanted clarification. No wonder she quickly added other posts of new pony, Scarlett, tablescape!! She doesn’t want anyone viewing those comments under the Asda post...I mean what would people think 🤔

Last edited:
It's an old trick.... post your ad followed quickly by some organic family posts, then when you've served your contractual time quietly delete the ad posted. She knows full well it doesn't fit with her image.

Regarding fees, she will have been paid a few thousand pounds for that charity ad if not more. My bet is she hasn't donated a penny to that charity but no one will ever know will they.

• Angry
It's an old trick.... post your ad followed quickly by some organic family posts, then when you've served your contractual time quietly delete the ad posted. She knows full well it doesn't fit with her image.

Regarding fees, she will have been paid a few thousand pounds for that charity ad if not more. My bet is she hasn't donated a penny to that charity but no one will ever know will they.
Totally tricking people by placing that ad, and then posting further pictures to stop people hiding the charity one! Do they really get paid thousands for an ad? If so that’s a disgusting amount of money. I really hope that is not the case to promote a worthy charity. That money could go to the charity - think how many mouths could be fed 😡
She did the three peak challenge? with her husband and father in law, so I thought she was a charitable person. After this latest stunt, I now think differently and am starting to think it’s all about her her and her, and being popular. She has become justalittlebitsmug for my liking.

• Angry
It’s this! 👍🏾So trivial, vacuous and innane. How to waste and fluff about everyday- impossibly busy doing nothing of any substance! Get some volunteering under your belt sj and actually give back. Plan/ style and host a party for lonely old folk and children who are without, then I’ll see how busy you might feel
Yeeesssssss!! Love this!! How fantastic if she made good use of all those endless ‘blog post’ hours doing lovely things for other people far less fortunate than her. She may then see all her ‘tablescaping’ in a whole different light! 🥱

I think it’s clear that justalittledonation concludes no donation was made - and it was just a fee. It’s just disappointing that the “giving back” error of judgement was not corrected to show some self awareness. i get it would have looked bad but it would have shown some human touch even after the event.

anyway back to the kitchen shot “share”...is it bed time?

Totally. Really cute little girl but the amount of posts she features lately is little unsettling.
Mummy gets many likes for the cute factor. SJ has worked out the formula altering between the kitchen photos and her daughter.
Not sure which is today as I unfollowed.
She uses her little girl way too often. I’m pretty sure her boys must feel a little bit left out. She’s using that cuteness factor to get the number of likes and followers up.

I think it’s clear that justalittledonation concludes no donation was made - and it was just a fee. It’s just disappointing that the “giving back” error of judgement was not corrected to show some self awareness. i get it would have looked bad but it would have shown some human touch even after the event.

anyway back to the kitchen shot “share”...is it bed time?
😂 justalittledonation - she knows what she has done and responds by posting a quick succession of photos to hide the fact she was paid a fee to advertise a charity. She cannot answer a straightforward question because she knows the truth won’t go down well. Sums this person up in my book. Greed greed greed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another ad. 😓 😑 💤

I personally liked it better when styletheclutter did it at the beginning of november. Literally a carbon copy but imo justalittlebetterfirsttimeround...they do say imitation is flattery. But fair play nice 1k snare of free product 🔥 💵

someone explain to me how Asda works with this?😝👀🤣

Another ad. 😓 😑 💤

I personally liked it better when styletheclutter did it at the beginning of november. Literally a carbon copy but imo justalittlebetterfirsttimeround...they do say imitation is flattery. But fair play nice 1k snare of free product 🔥 💵

Interestingly she is pally with the styletheclutter. I’ve remember seeing them out together. You’d think SJ would mention her and give her some credit, often people post giving another credit for an inspiration. Not SJ. So self absorbed and arrogant.

Another ad. 😓 😑 💤

I think it’s true to say money goes to money! I thought we may have seen the last of the ads/free gifts for a couple of days but...nope!! All about cashing in for Christmas. The pics are actually very nice but seriously what fun is being had constantly selling and getting the whole family to endure the photo shoot. I wonder if they actually get time to be a family 🤔

One post is about giving back, another about taking and accepting expensive gifts and being paid...I can’t keep up!

When will we start to see some originality. The “influencers” are just a copy of each other. Take an idea, tweak it a little and call it their own....oh well it clearly appeals to the majority. Sad thing is when they all started out, they were original, interesting, inspiring but now all you need to do is watch one and know exactly what the others are doing...nothing new

Last edited:
They are all very boring!
Justalittlebore probably never has family time really. Not on their own anyway. She’ll plaster pics & videos of their holidays, days out etc but she’s always got the phone in her hand. I get these days it’s going to happen more but jeez, she never puts that phone down!!!! Serious FOMO and wants everyone to think she’s justalittlefriendly 🙄

Reactions: 2
One post is about giving back, another about taking and accepting expensive gifts and being paid...I can’t keep up!
Omg this is so on point. I guess it’s like all the “causes” that feature in this account. Homelessness, climate change, Christmas hunger - it’s for one moment in a plea for attention and to garner likes...and to provide content away from the death by kitchen shots and “little one” pimp outs. It must be hard to be fair - not much to feature in the house anymore that has not been done a gazillion times- so it really is the daily boat load of gifts that has to form the “content”. Thank god there are the other influencers to copy. You can always guarantee to catch it on this account if you missed it. Justaliitlegift. Justalittleimitation

Omg this is so on point. I guess it’s like all the “causes” that feature in this account. Homelessness, climate change, Christmas hunger - it’s for one moment in a plea for attention and to garner likes...and to provide content away from the death by kitchen shots and “little one” pimp outs. It must be hard to be fair - not much to feature in the house anymore that has not been done a gazillion times- so it really is the daily boat load of gifts that has to form the “content”. Thank god there are the other influencers to copy. You can always guarantee to catch it on this account if you missed it. Justaliitlegift. Justalittleimitation
You are so right! She does it for her. The gifts, the ads, the imitation decorative branch above the table (just like styletheclutter). It’s all gone to SJs head. I wish she would stop using her little girl all the time though. Her sisters account is nothing like SJs - completely normal and down to earth. I bet SJ is so stressed thinking of what to do next to increase likes and followers and how to get the next freebie. I thought she already owned an outdoor fire pit of sorts. Now she has a new one. If something is gifted I’m assuming they don’t get paid a fee on top? I hope not anyway. I’m justalittlebored with all the ads and photos of kitchen/Scarlett now. same old over again

Another ad. 😓 😑 💤

She’s justalittlebitgreedy now...ads ads and ads....Wow £1k for an outdoor fire! 😯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Another ad. 😓 😑 💤

You are right..didn’t SJ go to her house once? Today SJ asks followers whether they want her to do a video tour of her house now it’s all christmassy (this is before she sets off for Cornwall because she’s having a new kitchen didn’t you know! Oh she’s super busy but she manages to fit everything) - styletheclutter also mentioned on stories today about doing a tour of her home. Coincidence?? Bet we get lots of stories about the new kitchen next and how stressful it is having a second house etc Of course she will probably want new things for the kitchen.... Wonder what AD will pop up next?? 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.