Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing a rolex? Some lovely wrist action video shots to show it off. šŸ¤®
Im afraid I would not know what a Rolex strap looked like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
do you think that Daniel Wellington will be getting in touch asking her to flog their watches like they do with the likes of thehousebuild?? I mean sheā€™s advertising for Asda, not Waitrose today šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow! Does she seriously think she is the only one ever to do a hanging display above the table!!! Seriously, does she think she has invented that?! Late to the party I am afraid, this sort if decor is practically old - Neptune, TWC, even Getting Stuff Done in Heels has been doing this for years. However, she is sooooo pleased with it and is going to tell us all how to do it because it makes her feel like she is in a restaurant or something and if you donā€™t have one too then Christmas will be ruined!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! Does she seriously think she is the only one ever to do a hanging display above the table!!! Seriously, does she think she has invented that?! Late to the party I am afraid, this sort if decor is practically old - Neptune, TWC, even Getting Stuff Done in Heels has been doing this for years. However, she is sooooo pleased with it and is going to tell us all how to do it because it makes her feel like she is in a restaurant or something and if you donā€™t have one too then Christmas will be ruined!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚ guess my Christmas is ruined this year then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ better break the sad news to the family that theyā€™ll just be getting turkey, trimmings, Xmas pud and a cracker, but no hanging display!
Btw Do you know how she has secured her hanging display? Imaging that falling down mid dinner šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚ guess my Christmas is ruined this year then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ better break the sad news to the family that theyā€™ll just be getting turkey, trimmings, Xmas pud and a cracker, but no hanging display!
Btw Do you know how she has secured her hanging display? Imaging that falling down mid dinner šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No idea how she has hung it but donā€™t worry she is doing a step by step IGTV thing and a blog post, so donā€™t attempt to put one up without seeing that first!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
No idea how she has hung it but donā€™t worry she is doing a step by step IGTV thing and a blog post, so donā€™t attempt to put one up without seeing that first!! šŸ˜‚
Watching that could potentially be used as a means of torture! Having said that, in a way I envy her getting so animated over something to trivial and unnecessary! Letā€™s hope it crashes down mid lunch! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Why do you think she stoops so low. She's bloody rich enough not to beg for freebies or advertise asda. And she it's completely unrelateable. Do asda really think we buy into her shopping there? What a complete beg.

Reactions: 8
She actually wrote on her post that she had started to look like her cleaning product! I kid you not - go check it out! Never heard anything so stupid in my life!
She really is getting quite embarrassing!! For her family and herself!!! I thought she had enough money yet she goes and does a silly little stunt like this!!!!!! I wonder how her banker husband explains this at client meetings!!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Another ad. Really?!! Well we did manage 2 days..
but Asda:LOL: - can really see her frequenting there... but I guess anything for money šŸ‘Œ. justalittleconfused about her brand...oh wait nope I am not. Itā€™s anything that pays...grab grab grab.

Honestly that post today is a new low (and I also cringed through the 300 liked video on dog sitting (how bad was that)) so thatā€™s saying something...

but seriously how self indulgent can one
be - ā€œ giving backā€ - nope you are not, in fact itā€™s the direct opposite of that it. Itā€™s an ad - and you are being paid to do it. Just like the random list of desperate flogging that has become the staple of this account....there is no identify. No selection. Or itā€™s the usual small set of repeats - tutti, e stamp, Hudson, blah blah Itā€™s literally shilling - all blessed by the prefix ā€œshareā€.

I honestly had a lot of time for this account - even the repetitive go to kitchen shot that features every week. Or even the repeat photos like yesterdayā€™s window shot...I even liked the downstairs bathroom transform each of the 8 times it featured. At least they were well taken and part of the theme. I followed with interest...

fact is people are getting bored. Likes down. Follower growth slow and certainly not what it was. Itā€™s just how many ways can we find to push the ad through the kids. Stop!!! We know from the cleaner story responses this is being read - so please get back to what made your account good. I genuinely believe it had good reach and had some class. Now itā€™s a poor parody of the more creative influencer accounts...and the worst elements of the AF link people.
Completely concur with all the above..itā€™s all becoming justalittleboring! Latest post this morning sitting at the kitchen table working....think the ā€œhome officeā€ gets used much? šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching that could potentially be used as a means of torture! Having said that, in a way I envy her getting so animated over something to trivial and unnecessary! Letā€™s hope it crashes down mid lunch! šŸ¤£
Itā€™s this! šŸ‘šŸ¾So trivial, vacuous and innane. How to waste and fluff about everyday- impossibly busy doing nothing of any substance! Get some volunteering under your belt sj and actually give back. Plan/ style and host a party for lonely old folk and children who are without, then Iā€™ll see how busy you might feel

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really thinks people are on tenterhooks waiting for the drip fed reveal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Seen it - it popped up on my feed. Did you see their serious faces??? Looks too much of a palaver to make. My other half would not be happy screwing hooks into the ceiling either šŸ˜‚Wow I guess this means a flood of hanging Xmas displays popping up on insta! ā˜¹

She really thinks people are on tenterhooks waiting for the drip fed reveal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
You can just tell this is a huge thing for her to share. Firstly itā€™s the reveal, then itā€™s IGTV and then a blog! Mind you she has to get her numbers up - she didnā€™t do so well with the Asda Ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some really awkward avoidance on the comments on the Asda post. @jenny_da_bloch seems to have called it out - have a look. (Before itā€™s deleted againšŸ¤£)Itā€™s just as shame itā€™s not about charity - the ā€œgive back claimsā€ just really sit badly with me. Itā€™s about self promotion and the commission. I actually think there may be an increasingly delusional sense of celebrity - which is ironic for an account that just rips the creative accounts with complete plagiarism and now is Asda branded.

Itā€™s abundantly clear that Justalittleavoidance in response to the charity questions means it is clearly about justalittlepocketttedifference. Grab grab grab. šŸ’µ

however itā€™s refreshing the last two posts are ad free. I do prefer the copying of others creativity because being candid she does do othersā€™ ideas slightly more professionally and takes it to new levels with the classic three stage spin out (1) sneak peak/little(2) post/vid (3) blog post.

I really hope there is some new content in the new year so we can get back to innovative and classy.

focus on a brand and Identity. Donā€™t chase the money. And certainly donā€™t claim itā€™s a give back šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For me, it is without a doubt , completely unsavoury to be accepting a fee for ā€œpromotingā€ or ā€œworking withā€ a charity. When someone has asked her to clarify this and confirm whether she has been paid a fee, she skirts around the subject as she has the intelligence to comprehend that it does not portray a positive image to say ā€œ yes Iā€™ve received money to promote a charity ā€œ.
And we are right to challenge these instagrammers on this. The sheep always jump on with the classic ā€œ if you have nothing nice to say ...ā€, but it is thoroughly distasteful to accept a fee from a charity and especially when you live in such luxury. Like the majority of them, they just want the praise and the positive comments , anything else is an inconvenience. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some really awkward avoidance on the comments on the Asda post. @jenny_da_bloch seems to have called it out - have a look. (Before itā€™s deleted againšŸ¤£)Itā€™s just as shame itā€™s not about charity - the ā€œgive back claimsā€ just really sit badly with me. Itā€™s about self promotion and the commission. I actually think there may be an increasingly delusional sense of celebrity - which is ironic for an account that just rips the creative accounts with complete plagiarism and now is Asda branded.

Itā€™s abundantly clear that Justalittleavoidance in response to the charity questions means it is clearly about justalittlepocketttedifference. Grab grab grab. šŸ’µ

however itā€™s refreshing the last two posts are ad free. I do prefer the copying of others creativity because being candid she does do othersā€™ ideas slightly more professionally and takes it to new levels with the classic three stage spin out (1) sneak peak/little(2) post/vid (3) blog post.

I really hope there is some new content in the new year so we can get back to innovative and classy.

focus on a brand and Identity. Donā€™t chase the money. And certainly donā€™t claim itā€™s a give back šŸ˜
Just seen the comments which are gathering quite a bit of attention and Jennyā€™s questions are perfectly acceptable and certainly not nasty in any way. SJ is certainly avoiding answering a straightforward question just like a politician does. She just needs to say ā€˜No I have not been paid by Asda to promote this charity, I just wanted to share this charity with all my followersā€™. She just needs to be specific. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you only had to include the word Ad on posts if you are being paid by a company to promote something. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve heard other Instagrammers promoting something but saying itā€™s not an advert and they are not being paid etc etc but just wanted to share.
If SJ has been paid to promote this, then Iā€™m afraid this is a new low. Itā€™s a charity and as such it wonderful to share so that others know about it, but you should not expect to be paid, or indeed request the fee goes towards the charity instead and declare that to your followers. I think Jenny also called her out on her having done previous work with Asda...Iā€™m not sure I can remember any promotional posts from SJ regarding Asda, but I could be wrong. Have to point out the obvious to these ā€˜influencersā€™, if you put it out there so publicly then you have to deal with any positive or negative feedback from others. Transparency , honesty and being genuine is key.

For me, it is without a doubt , completely unsavoury to be accepting a fee for ā€œpromotingā€ or ā€œworking withā€ a charity. When someone has asked her to clarify this and confirm whether she has been paid a fee, she skirts around the subject as she has the intelligence to comprehend that it does not portray a positive image to say ā€œ yes Iā€™ve received money to promote a charity ā€œ.
And we are right to challenge these instagrammers on this. The sheep always jump on with the classic ā€œ if you have nothing nice to say ...ā€, but it is thoroughly distasteful to accept a fee from a charity and especially when you live in such luxury. Like the majority of them, they just want the praise and the positive comments , anything else is an inconvenience. Just awful.
Totally agree with everything you have said. I really hope she was not paid to promote this charity, but from her avoidance answers itā€™s looking likely that she was. All she has to do is say ā€˜no I was not paid for promoting thisā€™....itā€™s pretty simple.

I just looked up what AD actually means on Instagram and this is what i found:

Ad (or #ad)
An advertisement according to the ASA is when the brand does have the right to dictate what will be contained in the blog post or Instagram post. It is a paid feature, not unlike what you might see in a magazine

Last edited:

If you head over to ā€˜lifethroughemseyesā€™, this lady did an identical Asda post to justalittlebuilds - sheā€™s declared it as an AD , but at the end of the post she has written ā€˜in keeping with the nature of this campaign I will be donating part of my FEE to my local Trussell Trust food bankā€™. At least she has had the decency to declare she was paid a fee and that sheā€™s donating it towards the charity.
This Asda campaign is about making sure people donā€™t go hungry. Itā€™s about helping others and not ourselves.

/QUOTE]
If you head over to ā€˜lifethroughemseyesā€™, this lady did an identical Asda post to justalittlebuilds - sheā€™s declared it as an AD , but at the end of the post she has written ā€˜in keeping with the nature of this campaign I will be donating part of my FEE to my local Trussell Trust food bankā€™. At least she has had the decency to declare she was paid a fee and that sheā€™s donating it towards the charity.
This Asda campaign is about making sure people donā€™t go hungry. Itā€™s about helping others and not ourselves.

Wow, this is a real low for SJ. She's probably not hurting for money, doesnt really shop at Asda either and evading queations on whether she's accepted a fee.

She used to come across quite down to earth, normal mum but the monetisation of Instagram and the greed has gotten her!

• Wow
Wow, this is a real low for SJ. She's probably not hurting for money, doesnt really shop at Asda either and evading queations on whether she's accepted a fee.

She used to come across quite down to earth, normal mum but the monetisation of Instagram and the greed has gotten her!
Unfortunately with social media we only see what is shown, and can only go by what we are given. Sometimes people arenā€™t quite how they appear and motivations that may appear genuine, may have other motives attached. Greed is one of them. Sheā€™s clearly wealthy with two huge homes, nice cars, lots of lovely things gifted, paid fees etc etc so she really doesnā€™t need to be paid to advertise a charity. Then again, Asda shouldnā€™t be paying these people, they should arrange partnerships and ask for help to reach out and spread the awareness, and for every influencer who does this, the normal ad fee that they would have received will automatically be donated to the charity. Why canā€™t Asda do this instead? If you are a nice instagrammer and want to support a good cause surely youā€™d be happy to help for free and post on one of your many squares? Thereā€™s too much of me, myself and I these days ā˜¹

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.