Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow. I’ve been following for years but her story about supporting small businesses left me dismayed. It’s great that smaller brands are getting ‘publicity’ but they only are because they’re sending someone who can happily afford to buy things for free.

Reactions: 7
She grinds my gears more than anyone else. I can’t work out if it’s the constant smirk/smugness, the finger pointing when she talks or how she tries SO hard to make everything in her life seem perfect. Thoughts?
I think she has a sore nose often 🤔 sniffs a lot

So busy 🙄🙉😂 She’s got to get her kids ready, do the school run and then can do what she likes lol I think it’s hilarious when people like her say they have some work to do/going through emails, that’s not work lol that’s just life 😂🙈 you sit with your cuppa and talk to your phone all day telling everyone what you buy with your husbands cash and/or get gifted from insta love
Yess, this!👍🏾! It’s not work! Urgh super annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's was compulsion to post even when she really had nothing to say or show that lead me to unfollow. Who really cares what errands she has to run in her busy, busy, busy life? "Content" lacked substance mostly.

It's was compulsion to post even when she really had nothing to say or show that lead me to unfollow. Who really cares what errands she has to run in her busy, busy, busy life? "Content" lacked substance mostly.
Mostly??!! 😜

Reactions: 4
Lordy, poor SJ is looking so oooldddd in tonights stories. She's out in the town with her hubby with that awful orange shade of lippie which Hunters & Heels recommended and it looks terrible! Cant get over how old she looks, like shes mid 40s. And shes only 34!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s quite high up in the city. His job role is easy to find. Their Cornwall house cost them £950k and that’s their holiday home so I’m sure their actual house cost them a pretty penny. I like her, more than most but she is a bored housewife. She’s not stupid but I bet she’s just bored out of her mind. She has started doing more interior design jobs like that restaurant so maybe when Scarlett is in school she will pick up more.

Lordy, poor SJ is looking so oooldddd in tonights stories. She's out in the town with her hubby with that awful orange shade of lippie which Hunters & Heels recommended and it looks terrible! Cant get over how old she looks, like shes mid 40s. And shes only 34!
It’s her high forehead that ages her as it looks like she has a receding hairline. She also has a lot of fine lines for somebody in their early 30s

She's so bloody boring. Rich housewife parading beautiful children, in beautiful house, wearing beautiful clothes, eating beautiful food. Not relatable at all. And she's a hypocrite, going on about saving the world but with a massive carbon footprint herself. It's also really boring to see someone with so much money get virtually everything gifted or free. She did so many rounds of tagging companies like homesense so she could renovate her house for free. Slightly sickening when she's got more than enough money to pay.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed as soon as I saw the Method ad post with her in heels and LBD that did it for me! Unbelievable! Who does she think she is? Way too much smugness for my liking. Used to enjoy her account documenting the house build which was interesting (with no ads), but now it’s all about the freebies, projects, tablescaping (didn’t even know that word existed!), so many photos of her daughter and lots of ads selling dog food, etc etc etc. And yes I too was shocked by her age! She acts so much older too. Do you reckon she’s getting her kitchen for free in Cornwall?? Just wondering...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfollowed as soon as I saw the Method ad post with her in heels and LBD that did it for me! Unbelievable! Who does she think she is? Way too much smugness for my liking. Used to enjoy her account documenting the house build which was interesting (with no ads), but now it’s all about the freebies, projects, tablescaping (didn’t even know that word existed!), so many photos of her daughter and lots of ads selling dog food, etc etc etc. And yes I too was shocked by her age! She acts so much older too. Do you reckon she’s getting her kitchen for free in Cornwall?? Just wondering...
At a minimum hugely discounted, and it’ll be Tom Howley.

I’m going to go mental if I see another ad!! It’s just not necessary. She has a lot more to offer than this. Just feels like desperation to keep content up. I get that people make a living out of this but!!!! There is surely a limit....or maybe not!?

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow. I’ve been following for years but her story about supporting small businesses left me dismayed. It’s great that smaller brands are getting ‘publicity’ but they only are because they’re sending someone who can happily afford to buy things for free.
I missed these stories. Too busy having a life away from the phone, unlike her!!!! Permanently glued!! Her poor kids!

Completely agree with all these comments.
I followed for ages. She inspired my house build. Then it was just AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD.
now everything is bloody #gifted. For that house in Cornwall 🙄🙄🙄. Had enough of her. And all the others come to think of it. Lol

Her Ad for Method dressed up to the nines in broad daylight/evidently the middle of the day in a black cocktail dress and heels is the definition of desperation!

Her Ad for Method dressed up to the nines in broad daylight/evidently the middle of the day in a black cocktail dress and heels is the definition of desperation!
Absolute desperation! I cringed when I saw it! How much did Method pay her exactly for that post? I’m fed up of her advertising the furbodogcamera now. Both her and thehousebuild have been at it. All Ads Ads and even more Ads! Please stop - you come across as being so needy and desperate for freebies. Bet the mums at school have such a giggle at their stories and posts! I mean you can’t help but laugh at someone wearing heels and a LBD in their kitchen (during the daytime) comparing themselves to a bottle of Method! Huge inflated egos!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute desperation! I cringed when I saw it! How much did Method pay her exactly for that post? I’m fed up of her advertising the furbodogcamera now. Both her and thehousebuild have been at it. All Ads Ads and even more Ads! Please stop - you come across as being so needy and desperate for freebies. Bet the mums at school have such a giggle at their stories and posts! I mean you can’t help but laugh at someone wearing heels and a LBD in their kitchen (during the daytime) comparing themselves to a bottle of Method! Huge inflated egos!
Did she seriously get dressed up just to coordinate with her cleaning product bottle?!! Talk about all dressed up, but nowhere to go! How cringy! 🥴

• Haha
She actually wrote on her post that she had started to look like her cleaning product! I kid you not - go check it out! Never heard anything so stupid in my life!

• Haha
Another ad. Really?!! Well we did manage 2 days..
but Asda:LOL: - can really see her frequenting there... but I guess anything for money 👌. justalittleconfused about her brand...oh wait nope I am not. It’s anything that pays...grab grab grab.

Honestly that post today is a new low (and I also cringed through the 300 liked video on dog sitting (how bad was that)) so that’s saying something...

but seriously how self indulgent can one
be - “ giving back” - nope you are not, in fact it’s the direct opposite of that it. It’s an ad - and you are being paid to do it. Just like the random list of desperate flogging that has become the staple of this account....there is no identify. No selection. Or it’s the usual small set of repeats - tutti, e stamp, Hudson, blah blah It’s literally shilling - all blessed by the prefix “share”.

I honestly had a lot of time for this account - even the repetitive go to kitchen shot that features every week. Or even the repeat photos like yesterday’s window shot...I even liked the downstairs bathroom transform each of the 8 times it featured. At least they were well taken and part of the theme. I followed with interest...

fact is people are getting bored. Likes down. Follower growth slow and certainly not what it was. It’s just how many ways can we find to push the ad through the kids. Stop!!! We know from the cleaner story responses this is being read - so please get back to what made your account good. I genuinely believe it had good reach and had some class. Now it’s a poor parody of the more creative influencer accounts...and the worst elements of the AF link people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another ad. Really?!! Well we did manage 2 days..
but Asda:LOL: - can really see her frequenting there... but I guess anything for money 👌. justalittleconfused about her brand...oh wait nope I am not. It’s anything that pays...grab grab grab.

Honestly that post today is a new low (and I also cringed through the 300 liked video on dog sitting (how bad was that)) so that’s saying something...

but seriously how self indulgent can one
be - “ giving back” - nope you are not, in fact it’s the direct opposite of that it. It’s an ad - and you are being paid to do it. Just like the random list of desperate flogging that has become the staple of this account....there is no identify. No selection. Or it’s the usual small set of repeats - tutti, e stamp, Hudson, blah blah It’s literally shilling - all blessed by the prefix “share”.

I honestly had a lot of time for this account - even the repetitive go to kitchen shot that features every week. Or even the repeat photos like yesterday’s window shot...I even liked the downstairs bathroom transform each of the 8 times it featured. At least they were well taken and part of the theme. I followed with interest...

fact is people are getting bored. Likes down. Follower growth slow and certainly not what it was. It’s just how many ways can we find to push the ad through the kids. Stop!!! We know from the cleaner story responses this is being read - so please get back to what made your account good. I genuinely believe it had good reach and had some class. Now it’s a poor parody of the more creative influencer accounts...and the worst elements of the AF link people.
👏 couldn’t have put it better myself!
Isn’t she always in Waitrose? So now she’s pushing an Asda ad (using her daughter yet again)?? She must be so stressed what with running a home (no cleaner or help apparently), looking after the kids, dogs, horses, chickens, cats, making things, kids parties, parties, Cornwall house, outdoor office, outdoor guest bedroom, and trying to be better than anyone else (Christmas tablescaping etc), organising events, taking on freelance projects, pushing ads, taking deliveries of all the freebies she gets and forever taking photos of her perfect home (s) and life. Phew 😅 don’t know how she does it! She needs an award for all that effort! 🤩 It’s a shame she has chosen to go along this route. I used to like her account, but not anymore. It’s just not authentic anymore ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.