Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you “ask” who wants a house tour and 0.09% of your following comment yes....but you know it’s happening anyway to get all those product tags away...

justalittleaffilatelink

Reactions: 9
I despise her filming of other people that she then posts to her stories. Hope she asks their permission before posting!

Reactions: 4
Using her children to advertise again.....#Justanotherlittlead
she will be working on a blogpost no doubt about the new kitchen renovation....

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s not had that many likes for this Amazon AD. She’s just too full of herself and boasts with a smug smile on her face. She comes across as another Instagram hypocrite! Annoying as hell. Not sure which one winds me up more on stories SJ or becks from thehousebuild. Both similar levels of smugness and plugging of ads. It’s all about the money.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ok I am going to have to call it. Cutting up music books to make free “gifted” gifts look pretty is anti creative. It’s all that is wrong with insta and this account”

Justalittlecultureless

Reactions: 6
Ok I am going to have to call it. Cutting up music books to make free “gifted” gifts look pretty is anti creative. It’s all that is wrong with insta and this account”

Justalittlecultureless
Agree!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a piano too but it’s probably just for show!! How dare she cut up music books!!!!!!
She’s not right in the head.

Justalittlethoughtless

Reactions: 2
I despise her filming of other people that she then posts to her stories. Hope she asks their permission before posting!
Posting photos of the workmen working on yet another kitchen renovation. Bet she negotiated a discount though for advertising them on her posts.

She’s not had that many likes for this Amazon AD. She’s just too full of herself and boasts with a smug smile on her face. She comes across as another Instagram hypocrite! Annoying as hell. Not sure which one winds me up more on stories SJ or becks from thehousebuild. Both similar levels of smugness and plugging of ads. It’s all about the money.
Oh yes I can’t stand thehousebuild
One I unfollowed her ages ago. Too smug and irritating.

• Heart
Oh my goodness the birthday stories that are up now are so cringeworthy?! How old is this woman?!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her birthday party stories...my god she is beyond cringe worthy 😒 the sort of stories you post when you're half cut and regret the next day and ,my god her husband? What a tool 🔧😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was a lot older than mid thirties. Impressed with her hubby doing bhangra, I'm sure she once said he has Indian heritage?

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness the birthday stories that are up now are so cringeworthy?! How old is this woman?!
Why post these on stories??? Omg her husband dancing at the end. I really think she should have kept that one private! So, so cringe 😬...she clearly feels the need to share everything with her followers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.