Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why post these on stories??? Omg her husband dancing at the end. I really think she should have kept that one private! So, so cringe 😬...she clearly feels the need to share everything with her followers.
I know he thinks he's James Bond. The 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My dad who is in his 70s dances way better - just saying! 😂 oh those stories were seriously bad 🤦‍♀️ And of course she has to post the pic of her golden dress...even though it is a blury one 😉

She has a 'do you know who I am' kinda vibe about her
Doesn’t she just! Smugness overload

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched her birthday party stories...my god she is beyond cringe worthy 😒 the sort of stories you post when you're half cut and regret the next day and ,my god her husband? What a tool 🔧😷
Damn! Can I not see the stories as I don’t follow anymore?? 😂

Reactions: 2
34th! Wow...Having to come up with new content everyday, or advertise to make money - it must take its toll 😉 #instastress

Damn! Can I not see the stories as I don’t follow anymore?? 😂
I don’t follow anymore, but you can still view. She still pops up on my feed. Queen of smugness - that smirky smile and pointy finger. Just as irritating as huntersandheels, thehousebuild and all the other insta wannabee clones. Used to be good to watch for renovations etc..before gifting and ads got to their now hugely inflated egos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
34th! Wow...Having to come up with new content everyday, or advertise to make money - it must take its toll 😉 #instastress

I don’t follow anymore, but you can still view. She still pops up on my feed. Queen of smugness - that smirky smile and pointy finger. Just as irritating as huntersandheels, thehousebuild and all the other insta wannabee clones. Used to be good to watch for renovations etc..before gifting and ads got to their now hugely inflated egos.
Maybe she saw me unfollow & blocked me from stories or maybe I blocked the stories!! 😂😂😂😂
I used to enjoy following and though she has and always will have more than me I didn’t find her too show offy but recently it’s gone way over that! It’s embarrassing!!!!!

So show offy now which is a real shame. Also whats with the expensive ‘this is your life’ Christmas planner giveaway??? Of course she’ll support a small business but only if you gift her the extortionately Priced planner for free, personalise it and increase her followers too. Win win for SJ! Would she really go and actually spend that much on a planner and share details of that small business for free? Of course she wouldn’t - this is the problem with Instagram now #justanotherlittleexpensivefreebietoaddtoalltherest

Reactions: 1
I have just had a look at her Insta. Do all these people get their houses from the same mould. All kitchens the same. All the decor is so bland and depersonalised.... no one has any style or flair of their own

Reactions: 6
I have just had a look at her Insta. Do all these people get their houses from the same mould. All kitchens the same. All the decor is so bland and depersonalised.... no one has any style or flair of their own
They are the homes of Insta. So much cloning and trying to be better than another persons account or sucking up to others to try and increase followers. I think it’s all got justalittlebit competitive 😂

An IGTV for cutting and folding sheets of music paper to make decorations?? Wonder which Pinterest board she used for inspiration?

Reactions: 2
So SJ is doing an IGTV house tour (prob because the rest of the grabby brigade have been doing theirs)... I really think IG has gone to her head. Bit disappointing her house tour tbh...just a couple of Xmas trees (nothing new), garland draped on stairs bannisters (again nothing new) oh and that twig thing she has floating above the kitchen table (nothing new - saw one in my opticians the other day and thought of SJ 😂😂). Seriously, she must really love herself! Oh and the way she says at the beginning of the tour ‘come on in’...I reckon she wants to be on the next Through The Keyhole! I would love Keith Lemon to take us on a guide of her house! Now that would make it #justalittlebitmoreinteresting

Reactions: 5
OMG #justalittlecopy #justalittleboring #justalittlenooriginality

Really surprised to see it! I was hoping to see a Winter Wonderland but it’s actually very boring doesn’t look at all that Christmassy. A lot of hype, a lot of stories but actually #justalittledisapointing...better luck next year 🤭.

To be fair I maybe doing an injustice!! On the odd occasion I see her on school drop off, she is always in a rush...must be very difficult the life balance with 3 young children 👀 Yes Ad after Ad and free gifts must be very exhausting! The freebies alone must be a pain! All the extra packing, recycling and of course finding space to put it all. Right! Had my rant...off to watch paint dry its far more interesting than #justalittleperfectlife

I really thought we had missed the house tour... but then the house build and styletheclutter did. So was always going to be one. Do you think they should start affiliate linking their content - they would make a mint from this plagiarism
#justalittlemimmic

OMG #justalittlecopy #justalittleboring #justalittlenooriginality

Really surprised to see it! I was hoping to see a Winter Wonderland but it’s actually very boring doesn’t look at all that Christmassy. A lot of hype, a lot of stories but actually #justalittledisapointing...better luck next year 🤭.
😂😂 nothing special about it at all. She just has to keep up with her insta buddies. They all just copy each other.

I really thought we had missed the house tour... but then the house build and styletheclutter did. So was always going to be one. Do you think they should start affiliate linking their content - they would make a mint from this plagiarism
#justalittlemimmic
#justalittlemimic 👍 SJ seems very friendly with styletheclutter as she invited her to her birthday party, and recently she went to London for a night out with styletheclutter and susannahhemingsstyist. I do feel she copies these two women though what with the decorated branch and wrapping presents in music sheets, plus the house tours....I guess it’s flattering if someone wants to copy you though.

To be fair I maybe doing an injustice!! On the odd occasion I see her on school drop off, she is always in a rush...must be very difficult the life balance with 3 young children 👀 Yes Ad after Ad and free gifts must be very exhausting! The freebies alone must be a pain! All the extra packing, recycling and of course finding space to put it all. Right! Had my rant...off to watch paint dry its far more interesting than #justalittleperfectlife
Oh you see her at school do you? I’ve always wondered what other parents must think. She’s always on a rush as she’s busy writing another blog post, or flogging another product, or being an interior designer, or setting up some event. I’d be exhausted living her life. She sometimes has little rants on stories about her likes not being up and blaming Instagram for not showing her content - she’s not smirking then 😂

Last edited:
I have to get this off my chest..
#justalittlebullshit definitely needs a cleaner because she spends all her time with her face in her phone doing stories, no wonder she has no time. The little girl gets too much exposure (but needs must I guess?)
The husband is a proper tool, loves himself way too much.
She drives down to Cornwall regularly in her Audi Diesel Q7 and then has the nerve to go to climate change March..what was so wrong with the hybrid Mitsubishi?!
Then there’s the Homeless charity thing, i didn’t notice any Homeless people at her Christmas table...
The pointy finger really bugs me, like a bloody school teacher and viewers need to be taught how to be as stylish as her & she really needs to eat more as she’s starting to look ill.

Reactions: 4
I have to get this off my chest..
#justalittlebullshit definitely needs a cleaner because she spends all her time with her face in her phone doing stories, no wonder she has no time. The little girl gets too much exposure (but needs must I guess?)
The husband is a proper tool, loves himself way too much.
She drives down to Cornwall regularly in her Audi Diesel Q7 and then has the nerve to go to climate change March..what was so wrong with the hybrid Mitsubishi?!
Then there’s the Homeless charity thing, i didn’t notice any Homeless people at her Christmas table...
The pointy finger really bugs me, like a bloody school teacher and viewers need to be taught how to be as stylish as her & she really needs to eat more as she’s starting to look ill.
Omg I agree with all the above. She is one huge hypocrite. She doesn’t have an electric car but takes daughter to climate change march. She went on about the homeless charity (to which my family donate to yearly both in terms of donating food and money), yet she has the audacity to work with ASDA on their charity to combat hunger and it’s posted as an AD and she avoids every question about whether she was paid a fee! Of course she was because other so called influencers also advertised this campaign but stated very clearly that they had been paid a fee but that they were donating it to the charity. SJ on the other hand deflected those awkward questions like a well seasoned politician about being paid a fee to advertise a charity. I think it was The Method cleaning ad that did it for me though - I think you can see what really motivates her and it’s money money money! Why pose in a LBD advertising kitchen cleaner? WHY oh WHY sink to those levels to sell a product?? She’s all about the money and the freebies, and tbh when she’s advertising she doesn’t always get a lot of likes, for example when flogging the amazon fire kids tablet using her son to promote it. It does at times backfires. She uses her daughter way too much. I don’t find anything she does remotely authentic or genuine. I think IG has gone to her head justalittlebit. She comes across as being smug in her stories, and her last post where she’s posing in the armchair wearing huge high heels 🤦‍♀️ I mean!! 😂 It’s all so staged and planned. Can’t stand this account anymore, but am liking tattle as it makes you realise that you aren’t alone in seeing what these accounts are really all about - self promotion and money making.

Reactions: 8
Omg I agree with all the above. She is one huge hypocrite. She doesn’t have an electric car but takes daughter to climate change march. She went on about the homeless charity (to which my family donate to yearly both in terms of donating food and money), yet she has the audacity to work with ASDA on their charity to combat hunger and it’s posted as an AD and she avoids every question about whether she was paid a fee! Of course she was because other so called influencers also advertised this campaign but stated very clearly that they had been paid a fee but that they were donating it to the charity. SJ on the other hand deflected those awkward questions like a well seasoned politician about being paid a fee to advertise a charity. I think it was The Method cleaning ad that did it for me though - I think you can see what really motivates her and it’s money money money! Why pose in a LBD advertising kitchen cleaner? WHY oh WHY sink to those levels to sell a product?? She’s all about the money and the freebies, and tbh when she’s advertising she doesn’t always get a lot of likes, for example when flogging the amazon fire kids tablet using her son to promote it. It does at times backfires. She uses her daughter way too much. I don’t find anything she does remotely authentic or genuine. I think IG has gone to her head justalittlebit. She comes across as being smug in her stories, and her last post where she’s posing in the armchair wearing huge high heels 🤦‍♀️ I mean!! 😂 It’s all so staged and planned. Can’t stand this account anymore, but am liking tattle as it makes you realise that you aren’t alone in seeing what these accounts are really all about - self promotion and money making.
Absolutely!
It’s a shame really, to start it was a nice little account, not too pretentious where she didn’t make you dislike her, but now with the ads, the posing, overselling herself/children/products/multi home lifestyle/instameet :rolleyes: etc etc its a real turn off in my opinion.
She’s warped into all the other vacuous Insta yummy mummy types (n) :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.