Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell he thinks he’s too hot to handle! He never looks likes he’s enjoying himself. Does she ever put her phone down??

Reactions: 2
You can tell he thinks he’s too hot to handle! He never looks likes he’s enjoying himself. Does she ever put her phone down??
I wonder whether she drones on to him about her meal prep plan (bet she often does fish fingers & smiley faces in reality!) And anyone who has time to make shortbread button biscuits and thread ribbon through them too I don’t actually envy! 🥱 A Stepford wife personified!

I wonder what they both do to be so rich??? I’m always very intrigued

I can't believe she's not even 34 yet, I thought she was nearly 40🤔. I was quite shocked when she said how old she was.
Oh wow I really thought she was about 45! 🙈
She is only a couple of years older than me and I honestly thought she was so much older! What an amazing house to have so young

Reactions: 3
i was quite interested to see in her Q&A she's another one with no Interior design experience but thinks they are a designer.

Surely she meant 43? do you think the camera makes them look old as the House Build looks late 40s and she's younger too...

Reactions: 4
i was quite interested to see in her Q&A she's another one with no Interior design experience but thinks they are a designer.

Surely she meant 43? do you think the camera makes them look old as the House Build looks late 40s and she's younger too...
Maybe it’s the blue light effect of staring into their phones all the time that’s ageing them!

• Haha

She is only a couple of years older than me and I honestly thought she was so much older! What an amazing house to have so young
And the one in Cornwall too!!! Hasn’t he got a job in the city? And their parents prob have a lot of money to splash too. She’s definitely born and married into money.

And the one in Cornwall too!!! Hasn’t he got a job in the city? And their parents prob have a lot of money to splash too. She’s definitely born and married into money.
Oh of course her Cornwall home! I think your right they must come from money to have all that, and her husband must have a really good job too!
I remember when she was pregnant with Scarlett I thought wow good on her having another baby later in life (thinking she was early 40s) 🙈 maybe I’m just awful at guessing ages 🤣
Would love her homes though!! One can dream 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh of course her Cornwall home! I think your right they must come from money to have all that, and her husband must have a really good job too!
I remember when she was pregnant with Scarlett I thought wow good on her having another baby later in life (thinking she was early 40s) 🙈 maybe I’m just awful at guessing ages 🤣
Would love her homes though!! One can dream 🤣👍🏼
I’m not sure what I’d prefer money or looking old.... 🤔😂
Money would be nice of course but but ageing prematurely is the price you pay I guess!! 🤣

• Haha
She bought him a Bentley for his birthday before they were married, possibly before being engaged! She must have been a baby/student/just out of college at that stage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She wasn’t doing “The Rules“ then!
Haha! What are "The Rules?"

In fairness, she has had 3 kids, looks great, her home is immaculate and even without working part/full-time that is tough going, even with all the money so all credit to her at the same time!

Haha! What are "The Rules?"

In fairness, she has had 3 kids, looks great, her home is immaculate and even without working part/full-time that is tough going, even with all the money so all credit to her at the same time!
We’d all be told the same if we had the same privileges as her!!!! That’s how her house looks great and with the amount she’s on her phone she deffo has a cleaner - probably when and why she goes shopping!! 😉

We’d all be told the same if we had the same privileges as her!!!! That’s how her house looks great and with the amount she’s on her phone she deffo has a cleaner - probably when and why she goes shopping!! 😉
Didn’t she say in the q and a that she didnt but was thinking of getting one?

It's an amazing house for ANY age though

It's an amazing house for ANY age though
Obviously 👍🏼 Being early 30s though is a pretty big achievement, I have friends who still can’t even afford to buy. Unless she was just born rich and none is her own money she’s worked hard for.

Doesn't he work for Barclays in the city so earning quite a package I'd imagine.

Definitely. I can’t keep up even with a couple of kids, a couple of animals and a modest semi!!!!! Maybe I’m just a slacker!!!!!
Haha no way.
Jalb though- there is defo help I think, even the weekly Gusto meal deliveries- it’s all help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.