Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct, the taxi collected them from her house 11.30pm to take to the airport the day before which is 24 hours, not difficult to understand.
sorry I don't think I'm understanding ? Wouldn't it have only been 12 hours ?

Reactions: 9
sorry I don't think I'm understanding ? Wouldn't it have only been 12 hours ?
She didn’t go to bed in the day. That’s why she had been up for 24 hours, they didn’t sleep before the taxi got them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Julies next holiday , Atticus should be in charge of the arrangements , he seems to have more brains than her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
to the tune of Thriller

Julie Stanton #5 It's close to midnight, does the driver think it's daylight or the dark ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She is so thick!! Midnight in the morning, or midnight in the day!! Does she not realise there is only one midnight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw the midnight thing too and was confused then I thought about it I think she was trying to say if she was flying for example on a Sunday at 6am the taxi needs to come 12 midnight on Saturday night but was worried it would come Sunday midnight or something. I only think that because I have got myself confused before with arrival times on long haul flights when I was young and gave the taxi driver the time in the wrong time zone so they never turned up when they were meant to. Also if she had been up all day listening to Aticus going over every detail her brain was probably mush by the time she started filming!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw the midnight thing too and was confused then I thought about it I think she was trying to say if she was flying for example on a Sunday at 6am the taxi needs to come 12 midnight on Saturday night but was worried it would come Sunday midnight or something. I only think that because I have got myself confused before with arrival times on long haul flights when I was young and gave the taxi driver the time in the wrong time zone so they never turned up when they were meant to. Also if she had been up all day listening to Aticus going over every detail her brain was probably mush by the time she started filming!
Oh my god tbf this would make sense? For my holiday I have a taxi booked for midnight and i’ve spent time wondering like which ‘midnight’ is the correct one to book lol, the one that begins the day or the one that ends the day. I know its the one that begins but doesn’t stop me being paranoid 😭

• Haha
Yes, this, i thought she meant it had been 24 hours waiting SINCE the taxi and I was like wtf, lol, oh ffs mejulie 😂

All the money she has and she doesn’t have the sense to just book into a airport hotel and get some sleep till 3am !

Reactions: 15
to the tune of Thriller

Julie Stanton #5 It's close to midnight, does the driver think it's daylight or the dark ?
Dead, one of the best thread titles I’ve ever read on tattle and now I have Thriller stuck in my head

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s been a long week and the midnight thing has finished me off! 😂 The other one is midday Julie love.
Imagine going all the way to Spain to eat omelette and chips! It wasn’t even a Spanish omelette!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many packs of Brufen she packed for Ibiza😅 … “took a brufen in ibiza to show atticus I was cool” 💊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My nephew who is an only child was like this. I think it's when you're surrounded by adults as he lived with Anna as well who was a lot older than him for a sibling. My nephew used to talk like a little old man when he was younger!

Saying that, I do think Atticus is on the spectrum.
ngl my brother is like this i think if you are brought up with a family who talks about money your more likely to do the same if that makes sense my brother has always been like him even though my brother is 13 he was the same st atticus age

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.