Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor attitcus not allowed a burger king at 4am on his hols 🤣. Julie you allow him 7 days a week to eat chicken nugs n chips.. a burger king aint gonna hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh they didn’t need to get to the airport 5 hours before that was massively over panicking 😂

Reactions: 15
Is Bermingham airport near where she lives? Would she not just have drove and parked her car in a long haul car park like us normal people do

Reactions: 3
Is Bermingham airport near where she lives? Would she not just have drove and parked her car in a long haul car park like us normal people do
Tbf prices of airport long stay parking is crazy now, I flew from Birmingham a couple weeks ago and it was £250 for a week long stay 🫣 was legit cheaper for me and my fam to get a taxi an hour and £75 each way. Also most people I know get either a taxi or train or bus to the airport, especially if you live nearer London or a big city, its quite normal too. I suppose it probably depends on how far you live from the airport and how accessible it is to determine was is ‘normal’…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her journey to the airport would have been around 1 hour. She is better off getting a taxi than paying long stay parking.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how many stuffed toys he will acquire on this holiday. Every holiday so far he's returned home with loads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Atticus moaning he’s too hot within 2 minutes for being in Ibiza and rating Ibiza 3rd on his favourite places to go after london and Disney 😒🤭🤭

Reactions: 12
I'll bet Atticus is hot, tired and bored on this holiday. All that sitting around in the heat watching Julie drink coffee and smoke. This is a holiday for her, not him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could also be that me Julie can't fit all the stuff in her new tiny mini.... a bigger car would have been better 😂 I don't know why you'd choose ibiza for a kids holiday? Couldn't he stay with his dad and Julie go on her own?

Reactions: 5
Could also be that me Julie can't fit all the stuff in her new tiny mini.... a bigger car would have been better 😂 I don't know why you'd choose ibiza for a kids holiday? Couldn't he stay with his dad and Julie go on her own?
I don’t think atticus has ever stayed at his dad’s, I think he’s visited but from all the videos Ana and julie have put out, he’s always there

Reactions: 3
'The sun is too hot, there is nothing for me to do and there is no Mcdonalds. I give this holiday at 3 out of 10!'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god tbf this would make sense? For my holiday I have a taxi booked for midnight and i’ve spent time wondering like which ‘midnight’ is the correct one to book lol, the one that begins the day or the one that ends the day. I know its the one that begins but doesn’t stop me being paranoid 😭
thank you to you two because I watched it twice and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what the hell she was going on about, I’m going to believe she meant this for my own sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.