Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what's the difference between kids suncream and just a normal suncream?

Reactions: 7
Her video came on randomly whilst I was getting ready the other day (I’m not subbed to her but her videos often just come on think as I watch Ana) and I got watching and thought she is honestly bonkers the amount of shite she’s taking away, who needs 3 sponges? For a holiday? A whole 75 pack of tea bags? The half a suitcase of toiletries youd think she was a family of 4?! Her shopping habits are really bad it’s like her only daily task is to buy new stuff she doesn’t ever do anything else!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Off topic as catching up on the thread, I have my 02 plate mini Cooper, it's just clocked 210,000 miles and the only thing I've ever had to have done to it is a new clutch once. But then my cousin got one only 4 years old and the engine blew, so yeah not the most reliable cars!

She only wants a bigger car because Ana has the range (most unpractical car for the "city girl " )

Does she actually have any friends? No one is ever mentioned, no friendly catchup, no one coming over for dinner? Very odd....

Reactions: 5
Off topic as catching up on the thread, I have my 02 plate mini Cooper, it's just clocked 210,000 miles and the only thing I've ever had to have done to it is a new clutch once. But then my cousin got one only 4 years old and the engine blew, so yeah not the most reliable cars!

She only wants a bigger car because Ana has the range (most unpractical car for the "city girl " )

Does she actually have any friends? No one is ever mentioned, no friendly catchup, no one coming over for dinner? Very odd....
Jealous are ya!!! She has atticus !! What else could could she want !!!😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She irons her and abacus 🧮 holiday clothes beforehand but still packs a travel iron to take with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have everything laid out on Atticus bed ready to pack in a few days time? Does that mean Atticus is still sleeping in her bed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gotta let the fans know she's not conservative with the Jo Malone, because she worked so hard being a bossgyal to afford it she deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We see Chris come through the gate in Wendy's newest video and we also learn that Wendy and Pam met when they both worked in a school - pam was a teaching assistant and Wendy was a cleaner.
I've looked at Pam and Wendy's channel a few times but never really watched much. In the latest video you can see exactly why they are friends. They both seem very kind, gentle souls without a bad bone in their bodies. Looks like Pam has been through a lot with losing a child and grandchild and Wendy seems like a very supportive friend, and probably visa versa.

It's almost hard to understand that Julie is a product of Wendy, they seem complete opposites. I can also see why Anastasia talks so highly of Wendy, she seems so loving and maternal. I hope Julie appreciates and value's Wendy, she's lucky to have her as a mum, but I just get the feeling that she has no time for Wendy and that the only contact they have is because of the grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've looked at Pam and Wendy's channel a few times but never really watched much. In the latest video you can see exactly why they are friends. They both seem very kind, gentle souls without a bad bone in their bodies. Looks like Pam has been through a lot with losing a child and grandchild and Wendy seems like a very supportive friend, and probably visa versa.

It's almost hard to understand that Julie is a product of Wendy, they seem complete opposites. I can also see why Anastasia talks so highly of Wendy, she seems so loving and maternal. I hope Julie appreciates and value's Wendy, she's lucky to have her as a mum, but I just get the feeling that she has no time for Wendy and that the only contact they have is because of the grandchildren.
I didn’t know that about Pam, thats so sad :( bless her!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Julie has a brother aswell doesn't she? I wonder what he is like? Also never any mention of atticus dad anymore but he used to go out and see him when they were at the old house...

Reactions: 4
Julie has a brother aswell doesn't she? I wonder what he is like? Also never any mention of atticus dad anymore but he used to go out and see him when they were at the old house...
I remember once in the new house Julie mentioned he was going to see his dad for a few hours. This was awhile ago tbf

So they are in Ibiza!

Why do I get Kev and Perry vibes, especially with that hat!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone watched cleaning vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they are in Ibiza!

Why do I get Kev and Perry vibes, especially with that hat!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone watched cleaning vlog?
I'm going to watch it now, you know Julie means business when her eyebrows are off on the thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch the cleaning blog at your own risk **Warning** Julie is brow less. Her head looks even bigger without brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Julie's brother (Chris) appears in Wendy and Pam's recent YouTube briefly in the background, he walks through the gate. Facially you can see they are related but he seems nothing like Julie. Looks super casual, long beard and beanie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.