Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh the trickling of the coffee machine bellowing over MeJules doing her intro had me howling:ROFLMAO: Jules couldn't your caffeine fix wait a few seconds just to fit in a pointless ramble filled with Bratticus interruptions?

Come on Julie love invest in some new pillows! 🤣
I don't know what I was expecting for the state of those pillows but it was not that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie posting #ibiza2022 like she’s on a gals holiday and it’s a picture of her and atticus’ matching bracelets 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why can't she put her eyebrows on for a pool day! Be scaring the kids.
She really needs to get them micro bladed or something 🙄. No one should be subject to browless Julie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm going to watch it now, you know Julie means business when her eyebrows are off on the thumbnail.
No bra either 🙈🙄🤢

Oh my gosh the trickling of the coffee machine bellowing over MeJules doing her intro had me howling:ROFLMAO: Jules couldn't your caffeine fix wait a few seconds just to fit in a pointless ramble filled with Bratticus interruptions?

I don't know what I was expecting for the state of those pillows but it was not that!!
I thought that!
All show isn’t she!!

YOU NEED NEW PILLOWS ME JULIE!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why can't she put her eyebrows on for a pool day! Be scaring the kids.
She really needs to get them micro bladed or something 🙄. No one should be subject to browless Julie!
No brows vs meJulie’s brows are equally scary! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf more to her for leaving the house without eyebrows! More confidence than me

• Haha
Has Julie been wiping of her ‘brows on her manky pillows… imagine her mattress! 😩 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
MeJulie, what's the score with the solitary coffee bean ?!
1A9BAB79C9DS98-0475-48S8A-8D22-fpdnfg.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her new Ibiza vlog she keeps saying they’ve been awake for 24 hours because they were up at near midnight but then it’s early in the day when they land?? Doesn’t she mean 12 hours they’ve been up??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her new vlog she was unsure if the taxi she booked for MIDNIGHT would turn up at midnight “night” or midnight “day”. Now I ain’t no bleeping genius, but I am sure there is only one midnight - 12AM

I also CANNOT stand how meticulous Atticus is about everything. He’s like an old man, have fun, do kids things. Stop worrying about money and roadworks and all the tit children his age shouldn’t know about

• Haha
Reactions: 62
In her new Ibiza vlog she keeps saying they’ve been awake for 24 hours because they were up at near midnight but then it’s early in the day when they land?? Doesn’t she mean 12 hours they’ve been up??
Come on now, she was awake that whole day since early morning, taxi collected them at 11.30pm, flight was 6.30am and she arrived early morning the next day, so no that is 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her new vlog she was unsure if the taxi she booked for MIDNIGHT would turn up at midnight “night” or midnight “day”. Now I ain’t no bleeping genius, but I am sure there is only one midnight - 12AM

I also CANNOT stand how meticulous Atticus is about everything. He’s like an old man, have fun, do kids things. Stop worrying about money and roadworks and all the tit children his age shouldn’t know about
When I tell you I RAN here after she said “midnight in the day” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

My nephew who is an only child was like this. I think it's when you're surrounded by adults as he lived with Anna as well who was a lot older than him for a sibling. My nephew used to talk like a little old man when he was younger!

Saying that, I do think Atticus is on the spectrum.

Bloody idiot! Does she actually know what midnight means!
I can't deal with the kids interruptions and the way he taps her arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry when Atticus said Birmingham gets more cold than Northampton I laughed. It was the middle of the night? No tit you were slightly cold, it had nothing to do with where you were!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's the audio of the midnight clip, with a lovely flattering photo of Mejulie !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's the audio of the midnight clip, with a lovely flattering photo of Mejulie !
OMG!! :ROFLMAO: The taxi firm must have been pissing themselves laughing when she kept ringing up to check it was MIDNIGHT at nighttime and not the morning Midnight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, so when she's waiting for the coach to take them to the hotel it's 10:30 AM and she says "we've been waiting 24 hours because the taxi picked us up at 11:30" oh lord 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on, so when she's waiting for the coach to take them to the hotel it's 10:30 AM and she says "we've been waiting 24 hours because the taxi picked us up at 11:30" oh lord 🤦‍♂️
Correct, the taxi collected them from her house 11.30pm to take to the airport the day before which is 24 hours, not difficult to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.