Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like one of Julie’s eyebrows is looking at me and the other is looking for me 🤐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
5 pancakes with syrup and toast for breakfast for atticus? And eating with his fingers and mouth open again. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Noooooooooo when she made cuppa she put the milk in first then the water 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Day 3 & 4 of our recent stay at Great Yarmouth. This vlog includes a gifted holiday but again was not obliged to show on my channel. I have chose to as I think many of you will enjoy seeing the camp. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Day 3 & 4 of our recent stay at Great Yarmouth. This vlog includes a gifted holiday but again was not obliged to show on my channel. I have chose to as I think many of you will enjoy seeing the camp. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
These Influencers do make me laugh when they say that! Oh yeah as if Haven will just contact her out of the blue saying 'hey, we'd like to gift you a free holiday but you don't even have to mention it or put it on your social media or show it on your youtube channel' :rolleyes:

Years ago when one of my kids was young, they hurt themselves on a play area in a Haven site which was their fault (I won't go into details).They weren't interested when I complained and offered us a free bike ride! So I kept complaining when I got home and they gave me £150 and offered me 10% off our next Haven holiday! So they couldn't offer my kid a free holiday as an apology but they'll gift one to some Influencer but tell her she doesn't even have to mention how generous they have been for no reason? :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Okay so on the 4:40 mark of her new video her fingers are tinged yellow! Yet apparently she doesn’t smoke much or at all 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she'd learn how to pronounce words properly. Dippytique? and there is no N in Bergamot, Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just how many stuffed toys did Atticus return home with? He acquired at least five just in the footage! They're reasonable sized too, not small souvenir sizes. He will have needed a suitcase just for the stuffed toys alone.

I've always found it much more special just to give one. That way that one is given all the love and becomes the treasured memento of the holiday.

Okay so on the 4:40 mark of her new video her fingers are tinged yellow! Yet apparently she doesn’t smoke much or at all 😆
OMG I just took a look - horrendous!! She must smoke loads for them to get that orange!!

Incidentally she was saying at that point that she had just paid £10 to have a tarot reading. Her mum, Wendy, reads tarot cards. Ana has said she's done readings for her. Wonder why Julie doesn't just ask her mum for a reading.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember when Julie was skint and appreciative on the times she used to get gifts on Ana's videos? say xmas, birthdays etc, when Ana treated her to a designer purse or whatever and she used to be like "oh Anaaaa.... oh my darling.... oh Anaa..." She actually seemed lovely and so deserving

I think she's forgotten about times like that now the money has gone to her head

Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember when Julie was skint and appreciative on the times she used to get gifts on Ana's videos? say xmas, birthdays etc, when Ana treated her to a designer purse or whatever and she used to be like "oh Anaaaa.... oh my darling.... oh Anaa..." She actually seemed lovely and so deserving

I think she's forgotten about times like that now the money has gone to her head
Omg yeah I used to think Julie was a really sweet and grateful mum and it was quite nice to see a normal family in Anastasias videos, I actuaally think the money has changed Julie so much and she’s forgotten where she’s come from but Anastasia seems more down to earth than Julie does😂

Reactions: 5
I think that they’re both as bad as each other now. They have become entitled and out of touch with the real world. A brief spell of living on a budget doesn’t make Julie as downtrodden as she used to portray herself.

Reactions: 6
Julie was “better “ in Ana’s old videos and at times seemed grateful for what she received however even back then there was flashes of pure greed . Now days Julie and Ana are both unbearable and would literally sell their souls for a brand deal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.