Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had McDonald’s on day 1 of the vlog, then steak and chips the next day. Have they ever heard of vegetables ? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not only does she need to teach that kid to use cutlery. She also needs to tell him to shut his mouth when he eats. Rank! :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Both her children's table manners are grotesque. I bet Bratticus is never invited to tea anywhere - I know I'd never invite him back!

Reactions: 13
Both her children's table manners are grotesque. I bet Bratticus is never invited to tea anywhere - I know I'd never invite him back!
I wonder if he does play dates????
Also does he never stay with his dad as on a video from years ago I remember Ana saying he had a new brother and they also rang atticus dad before when the water went in their old place

Reactions: 5
The final scene in MeJulies BAFDITL (boring as F**K day in the life) have a look at her ‘brows…. They’ve sunk 3 inches down her face off the sweat on her shiny pitted face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
does she actually have a lot of money or does she just spend like crazy.. im sure she cannot be THAT loaded

Reactions: 4
does she actually have a lot of money or does she just spend like crazy.. im sure she cannot be THAT loaded
wonder how many of those clothes she donated were the clothes from florida that she bought also i HATE that marc jacobs bag good to see she’s getting her moneys worth however

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she kept saying next time you’ll see the rooms will be when they’re finished for the room tour , why not film the process of her actually doing something , it’s not like she has a job like the rest of us . I’d rather see Julie decorating and sorting the rooms than another DITL or atticus stuffing his face while talking over her .

Reactions: 10
Why is an 8 year old having his food cut up? Not even my 4 year old niece needs that anymore
To be fair my son once choked on a piece of steak when he was Atticus’ age. It was quite scary, so I don’t blame her cutting it up as it is quite rare looking.

(Also the choking incident put my son off steak for life! He would never eat it again!)

However, Atticus does seem to have some weird eating habits and how he eats etc. I wonder if he’s developed OCD like Julie has? My nephew has it and his eating habits are similar and he won’t use cutlery in restaurants as he thinks they’re not clean enough!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
To be fair my son once choked on a piece of steak when he was Atticus’ age. It was quite scary, so I don’t blame her cutting it up as it is quite rare looking.

(Also the choking incident put my son off steak for life! He would never eat it again!)

However, Atticus does seem to have some weird eating habits and how he eats etc. I wonder if he’s developed OCD like Julie has? My nephew has it and his eating habits are similar and he won’t use cutlery in restaurants as he thinks they’re not clean enough!
But she cuts up everything for them. And he clearly doesn't know how to use a knife and fork. That's not OCD, that's bad parenting.

Reactions: 11
My 18 month old can use Cutlery, its literally well known to give them one as soon as they start eating solids. lazy parenting

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.