Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie really needs to start getting on the ball when it comes to Bratticus. He really is going to turn into a spoiled and over entitled teenager/adult unless she starts setting boundaries and discipline.

Parenting is not to be their friend - it is to bring them up to be independent adults. We've all had days where it's easier to just give in here and there - but she doesn't seem to draw any lines with him at all. If I'd have interrupted my mum like that I'd have been given a hiding (and would learn to never do it again). She says he likes to have his say - but the world and society doesn't work that way!

Is he going to be having his say to his boss at 22? She's setting him up for failure.
Couldn't agree more with this

Reactions: 3
One minute ‘once I’ve parked the car we can just walk in Yarmouth’ the next clip as they’re walking down to Joyland ‘the worst parking machine’. Why are they both so scared of rain? It’s the seaside in England, put your hood up and go!

Reactions: 5
My favourite reply from Julie on her latest video 🤐
BDE376D4-348B-4AD7-9D0D-73843C7DF15F.jpeg

…… totally having a go at the wrong person lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Please report Julie’s latest video on YouTube , it may not get us anywhere but will piss her off 😂🤭🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie really needs to start getting on the ball when it comes to Bratticus. He really is going to turn into a spoiled and over entitled teenager/adult unless she starts setting boundaries and discipline.

Parenting is not to be their friend - it is to bring them up to be independent adults. We've all had days where it's easier to just give in here and there - but she doesn't seem to draw any lines with him at all. If I'd have interrupted my mum like that I'd have been given a hiding (and would learn to never do it again). She says he likes to have his say - but the world and society doesn't work that way!

Is he going to be having his say to his boss at 22? She's setting him up for failure.
I’m probably gonna sound stupid but I’m currently pregnant with my first how do I prevent my child ending up like bratticus??? He’s honestly awful thinking he knows better constantly I dread my child being as rude and obnoxious 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m probably gonna sound stupid but I’m currently pregnant with my first how do I prevent my child ending up like bratticus??? He’s honestly awful thinking he knows better constantly I dread my child being as rude and obnoxious 🥴
Congratulations and you’ll know what to as you’ll know how you don’t want your child turning out.

Reactions: 1
I'm really glad to see so many comments about Atticus on her video, it was honestly unbareable him constantly correcting her even down to pathetic things like her saying the time wrong by ONE MINUTE?? This little boy really is so ill mannered and obnoxious and i felt so cruel when i first started watching her seeing people slam Atticus online i thought no hes a young child this is wrong but NOW - now i TOTALLY get it. He is old enough to know now that butting in is rude, speaking over people is rude and his attitude is awful. She needs to really start teaching him otherwise hes going to be that kid that doesnt get invited to birthday parties etc

Reactions: 22
Your wish is my command! Done!
Does she get a notice if anyone reports her?
I think she will get a notification that her video is under review , so the more times it’s reported the better .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she will get a notification that her video is under review , so the more times it’s reported the better .
Could also report it to the Advertising Standards Agency as well as YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the holiday VLOG … looking at her toiletries… who takes that much stuff on a 4 night holiday! I take the bare minimum ans usually the small travel ones are plenty!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Going back to the Yarmouth vlog. I can *almost* see why she was gifted the holiday for advertising reasons or whatever but the fridge full of food and the household bits on the side really is a big no no. Not when food banks usage in this country is at an all time high. Julie could have easily afforded all of that. Someone really should call Haven out for that.

Reactions: 19
I would be embarrassed if I was her tbh, no compassion for people who can't even afford a 1 bedroom or any caravan holiday to be exact, and a fridge full of food she probablys binned or took when she didn't need it. Don't know why Haven are even supporting her tbh

Reactions: 14
One minute ‘once I’ve parked the car we can just walk in Yarmouth’ the next clip as they’re walking down to Joyland ‘the worst parking machine’. Why are they both so scared of rain? It’s the seaside in England, put your hood up and go!
Her eyebrows might come off if they get wet x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she threw majority of it away as well. Looked like she brought quite a bit in her favourite Tesco's first.
She blatantly had all her toiletries on show like that because she wants sponsorship from Liz Earle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hardly responds to her “fans” comments, sometimes just a bland thank you. Doesn’t deserve these free holidays one bit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.