Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re getting too close to this end of this thread and I don’t want the thread title to change 😂🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone must live near old Julie , get a photo of her smoking 1 of her 40 a day pretty please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how stuck up she is in person hahaha

Personally I think she tries to be a bit like Wendy Barker - only difference is I think Wendy and Darren have had money for a long time... MeJulie is just trying to play catch up

Someone must live near old Julie , get a photo of her smoking 1 of her 40 a day pretty please 😂
Made me laugh how our display pics look the same hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IV not watch juile or Anna vlog in ages more since she move out. But Iv seen Julie swoping room around. It Is me or dose YouTube spend money like it's going out of fashion then just dump everything. juile cleared Anna wardrobe and taken it all 3 car loads to them bins out side supermarket then house clearance fetch her bed n that ladder deck along with pile of stuff out Anna room and rest of Anna furniture and I'm sure there was the record player witch I'm sure saf got her it's as suprise me that Atticus hasn't had the big room. And when did he start eating stake thought he only eat nugets as even as them on is Christmas dinner

Such a random moment in julies new video where she’s showing the room and the plant pot falls off the window sill and she just completely ignores it and carries on talking😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bratticus didn’t even have any cutlery at the table. Who eats steak and chips with their fingers!
Animals!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly why is switching bedrooms such a HOOGE task with this build up? You could do it in a day 🤦

Reactions: 11
So her burger tasted like it has ‘BoloG Nazzeee’ in it! Never heard anyone pronounced the G before 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots to unpack in MeJulies new DITL crap... first of all 13:52 how she pronounces Bolognese is enough to report the video. Also how Testicles eats even a brownie and a pint of milk with his mouth wide open.

I moved out of my mums house last year and I'm obviously not as well off as our Ana to be able to afford all new furniture, but to scrap all her perfectly good office chairs, shelves, draws and nicknacks seems a bit..sad? my mum would never get rid of my things but maybe I'm sensitive and they are just wasteful and love to spend spend spend 🤑

Reactions: 11
Lots to unpack in MeJulies new DITL crap... first of all 13:52 how she pronounces Bolognese is enough to report the video. Also how Testicles eats even a brownie and a pint of milk with his mouth wide open.

I moved out of my mums house last year and I'm obviously not as well off as our Ana to be able to afford all new furniture, but to scrap all her perfectly good office chairs, shelves, draws and nicknacks seems a bit..sad? my mum would never get rid of my things but maybe I'm sensitive and they are just wasteful and love to spend spend spend 🤑
Well bad witch Ana wouldn't want that pink chair it doesn't go with her Manchester cool aesthetics 😊

Reactions: 4
I’m from Newcastle, and EVERYONE I know and all my family call it bolo’g’nese, it might be a northern/Geordie thing (i’m aware its very unitalian) but she is from Northampton….

Reactions: 5
I tried the Italian stack. It was nice, but the cheese sauce was gross. It was really strong mayonnaise and didn’t taste anything like cheese! 🤢
I assume that all of that stuff is going to the tip! She could probably sell the pink chair on Gumtree or something.
Atticus must have asbestos fingers or eats his food cold! He needs to use cutlery - he’s 8 years old!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe some of the items Julie has thrown away only to fill the bedroom with more cheap tat like the rest of the house , she’s just addicted to spending money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m from Newcastle, and EVERYONE I know and all my family call it bolo’g’nese, it might be a northern/Geordie thing (i’m aware its very unitalian) but she is from Northampton….
North Eastern too and I do it! Everyone always made fun of me for saying it that way at uni so I'm glad for some validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.