Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipreadee

Julies latest vlog is nice. Apart from the constant nit picking from atticus. I don’t know whether it’s because he is an only child essentially so he has more adult conversation with his mum. But he is always chipping in and correcting her when she says about needing to use an atm he is going cash machine. He is harmless but gosh it’s annoying having everything parroted by him in a vlog.

J: we are going to sandringham
A: sandringham estate 😌
J: it’s about half an hour
A: 10-15minutes actually.

All while Julie is talking to us. Like butt out atticus. Your mum is talking to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Scbu

VIP Member
My favourite reply from Julie on her latest video 🤐
BDE376D4-348B-4AD7-9D0D-73843C7DF15F.jpeg

…… totally having a go at the wrong person lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Snickerdoodle94

Anyone else realise that Atticus was 100% putting on feeling sick so he could see the new car :rolleyes: And of course she just gives into him..

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Aries1994

Julie's new video is quite frankly offensive to anyone suffering with their mental health. I honestly was hoping she would speak about her own personal struggles not about how booking a holiday etc can make you happier. I myself am currently suffering with my Mental Health and I wish it was as easy as booking a holiday to get over my struggles.... I can't see it but I hope people actually call her out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I've been watching some older vlogs and Julie has changed SO much.
She was almost in tears when Ana said she had bought her a few bits from primark for the previous Disneyland trip and she was so happy with this t-shirt, saying she'd really wanted it.
Screenshot_20220424-094355_YouTube.jpg

I think Julie has some deep
-routed issues honestly 😬😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
oh my god, she just posted a Primark haul and is talking about "holding off on buying summer clothes for Ibiza so they'll be in the sale". wtf happened to all the clothes they bought for florida! She is actually ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Can just imagine her sitting on a chair with the front door of the caravwan open smoking her Mayfair cigs shouting, "Attacus watch my new Lewy Vowutawn bawg with you capwree sun!! It was a hooge amount of mowney. Watch my New Bawlance shoes while you're at iwt Attacus. Clewver boy oh you're so clewver" 🚬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Scbu

VIP Member
Maybe it was Julie’s neighbours that gifted her the holiday so they didn’t have to listen to the royal expert Atticus over the jubilee 🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Late to the party but I've just watched the Sandringham vlog and Atticus just creases me 🤣 he's like a little old lady trapped in an 8 year old boy's body. The pair of them will still be going round stately homes together in 30 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Actually gutting that lazy MeJulie can all of a sudden earn lots of money because of her daughter all whilst us Tattlers and non-influencers work hard - up early mornings, grinding it out until 5 pm or far beyond that, even stretching to night shifts.

I cannot believe Tesco work with her, just why? She has 0 credentials from further education (I’m assuming) such a sad life that now your worth is based on how many followers and subscribers you have. What happened to real talent, working hard, being ambitious and obtaining a degree for example? It’s all gone down the bloody drain for quick cash. Influencers salaries should be capped, just like every other profession!

She’s infuriating and has done nothing to deserve her pay cheques but pout and pose in carpets that look like dresses and promote a few crap discount codes. Ridiculous

• Heart

minxypoo

One of the funniest things i've ever seen on Tattle is that Julie looks like Oakie Doke.
I've never been able to unsee it 😭
download.jpeg

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
But I think Ana is a gem for doing that for her family,
It is a nice gesture, but ultimately, she was doing it for herself. For the content, and subsequently the money. If she was doing it to be a “gem” she would’ve taken them to Ibiza because we all know that’s where MeJulie is dying to go.

Plus when she did the actual reveal of taking them to Disney, her mum had just driven 3+ hours, had a bad back and was tired but Ana still made her do that stupid balloon scavenger hunt because she needed the content. If that was my mum I’d let her rest instead of prioritising myself/my video. I don’t think the motivation is Ana wanting to do something nice for her family. But yes, it’s nice that she paid for the trip. (Some influencers are too stingy to share the wealth and treat anyone - cough Emily Canham cough…)

Reactions: 33