Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments section is more entertaining than abacus interrupting for 17 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven Gt Yarmouth
£850 for 3 nights 1 adult and 1 child self catering….
You could get a week in Spain full board for less than that…
I can see why they’re giving them away!
In fact just checked same week in Tenerife; 7 nights all inclusive £239.
'What a rip off! I give it a 2 out of 10 for pricing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that child needs gagging. The constant interrupting and correcting to the exact time. It’s so f img annoying. Wonder does he get told off in school for this???

Reactions: 13
Irrelevant but as a child who went to haven parks every year, it really angered me she didn’t know the characters names! And the fact she kept calling greedy the GORILLA greedy the MONKEY!!🤣

Also I must be getting old, because when I started going to Haven, DJ Ned was called Naughty Ned.

Reactions: 6
😭😭i’m howling
I saw her response to someone saying "better luck next time, it's in the description box"
I thought if a promotional gift or advert AD or promotional content was to be clearly visible in title and during the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw her response to someone saying "better luck next time, it's in the description box"
I thought if a promotional gift or advert AD or promotional content was to be clearly visible in title and during the video.
it does you can report her for false advertising you can report it to asa

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The “gifted” caravan is better than Julie’s house !!

Atticus needs a decent haircut and a clip round the ear when he keeps correcting her and butting in!!

The dark hair is really suiting Julie🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐😂😂🤭 ….
I’ve nicked your picture for myself! ❤
You’re right the home dye job dark hair is lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully MeJulie keeps showing herself up in a bad light in the comments section of her recent vlog, the more people who see her for the bitter person she really is, the better 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has gotten a pasting in the comments! 😂
She told someone that Atticus ‘likes to have his say’ and not to watch if you don’t like it. Correcting the time doesn’t add anything to the video except making him look obnoxious. She’s too lazy to parent him. Just give him chicken nuggets and money to keep him happy.

Reactions: 16
She has gotten a pasting in the comments! 😂
She told someone that Atticus ‘likes to have his say’ and not to watch if you don’t like it. Correcting the time doesn’t add anything to the video except making him look obnoxious. She’s too lazy to parent him. Just give him chicken nuggets and money to keep him happy.
Its fine for children to 'have their say' but......

1. there is a time and a place
2. He never stops interrupting
3. he's a rude little brat

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching her video now and I can’t with those eye brows they are literally getting worse 😭🤣

Reactions: 1
Julie really needs to start getting on the ball when it comes to Bratticus. He really is going to turn into a spoiled and over entitled teenager/adult unless she starts setting boundaries and discipline.

Parenting is not to be their friend - it is to bring them up to be independent adults. We've all had days where it's easier to just give in here and there - but she doesn't seem to draw any lines with him at all. If I'd have interrupted my mum like that I'd have been given a hiding (and would learn to never do it again). She says he likes to have his say - but the world and society doesn't work that way!

Is he going to be having his say to his boss at 22? She's setting him up for failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I was in my local harvester for lunch today (other restaurants are available) and no lie there was a little boy with EXACTLY the same tragic haircut as bratticus! I had to do a double take.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.