Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuiteTheChin

Julia and Thomas have been incredibly lax about their security imo….I was able to find their address easily when they bought the property, it’s also easy enough to figure out the rough layout of the house, everyone knows the children’s faces, names and dates of birth. With all the nutters in the States they are crazy to have compromised their girls’ safety for likes and $$$. It’s shameful.

Reactions: 2

Pancake56

Absolutely not to shame a new mother as she must be totally sleep deprived but I really think her new hairstyle ages her - she was so pretty with longer hair! Don’t understand why she is trying to channel a middle aged housewife!
4B1F72BB-23C8-4E8F-8433-37204FF4A3DA.png

• Wow

Now What

Chatty Member
I don't follow gadabout but can see she is an expert about something visual or interior design (totally over my head). I'm surprised that since Julia has said she loves her and is her bestie that she wouldn't have picked up on gadabout's more mature, elegant style.

I am truly shocked at the Berolzheimer remodel so far. The painted-over hardwood on stairs, kitchen, hall are horrible.

Anyone remember the pink velvet sofa and the gigantic paper flower on the wall in San Francisco? haha.

sunseeker23333

Has Rosie forgiven Julia? I see she liked her latest post. Which is odd considering, she didn’t like or comment any of Julia’s birth announcement post or any of the baby posts generally.
It didnt seem like she sent any gift to the baby either? Otherwise, Julia would feel obligated to show it, and Rose wouldn't miss the opportunity to show how much money she splashed on her BFF. I think she's just being polite and this friendship is beyond any salvation at this point.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She’s so incredibly out of touch.

She has really pulled back on sharing Clementine lately. I’m glad- that child was plastered all over social media since she was born. I wonder what made Julia change.
Maybe because she has a Goldie now to parade for few years whilst she is a baby. Popular thing to do now with influencers. She’s got a few years still then there is always an option of baby number three. Seems to be quite a common thing in Insta world.

tannat

Her house on Google Streetview is obscured, but it wouldn’t be too hard to find her address. Nice that she’s started to think about her family’s privacy I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

boopdeeboop

She was much more approachable and relatable several years ago, now it's all about dresses that look like they're from the 1600s and amazon links

Side note, how do you create a new thread? I've been wanting to create one on another blogger for a while now...

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't think it's a split, they had their arms around each other in her recent birthday pics (which mean nothing) - but they do events with other couples, you never know. He's always seemed like an odd one to me. Plus, doesn't her mother and other family members live close by?

That reminds me Julia is friendly with Jacey Duprie (Damsel in Dior) who is going through a divorce right now, and selling their newish home. I got the impression it's the husband that wants out.
Yeah I think some of Julia's family moved to Charleston after they did.
Oh I don't know Jacey at all! though I recognise her handle.

90sGal

Chatty Member
I stopped following JB years ago and yesterday looked at her ig … omg? her appearance is alarming! I searched through to find a PR statement about her health and was shocked not to find one. Does this qualify as a form of gaslighting her audience? Her parading around in these $1k colonial dresses and deleting concerned comments is very irresponsible.
She has changed hasn't she,

All of a sudden (start if this year possibility) she started posting about early morning workouts. She did work out before whilst in San Fran but since this move it hasn't been anything that featured.

Hoping she is well and not feeling social media pressure.

I hate her esthetic though. Seems to constantly change and feel like "this season my colours will be...." and then boom thats all she wears...

I do envy her tan though!! Am constantly hunting for products to help my pale celtic skin to get a golden glow!

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
The bookstore stories seem so off-brand for her. I hope she put the books back and maybe bought a couple.

90sGal

Chatty Member
She is terrible on stories; she should not do ads there. She does keep her account very professional; everything is purposeful (even the many kid pictures). I get the feeling she wouldn't have a problem deactivating social media tomorrow (except for the paychecks!).
I've followed her for years and witnessed the change in her.

She obviously has some money behind her to invest in her business and picture perfect home and life.

Like a few other IG influencers she made 'hay whilst the sun shines' as they say! And has done well out of it.

I struggle to understand her demographic, her high end clothes and lifestyle then does ads for amazon and fabletics which I don't for the life of me think she would actually wear.

She has a gorgeous enviable life....one I like seeing.

Though all the flogging of dresses etc does get a little bland

Pancake56

Do you think Julia and Rosie Londoner have completely fallen out?
Rosie posted photos crying after their last short meet up and it always seemed a very intense one sided friendship that Rosie valued much more than Julia.

sunseeker23333

I don't think she will feature the golden child either, she has been limiting her exposure from the start. As I said, let's see how long that will last before her engagement dries out completely. Her content is depressingly boring and repetitive as it is.

Now that she stopped featuring Clem on the grid, it's almost shocking to find out the little girl is allowed to wear something else than frilly dresses, like the dino top she shared in stories. It really tells a story of how much curation goes into everything she posts online.
I have no idea what kind of person finds her aspirational or thinks she is a fashion icon. Who is her audience?

Libertine

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ve finally got rid of the rusty old plant stand they purchased in the UK (maybe at Petersham Nurseries?) then couldn’t cancel when they found out shipping would be astronomical?

It didn’t look elegantly shabby on their veranda; it looked ready for the tip. But it does seem to have inspired at least one item in their Pottery Barn collaboration.

I expect this one:
B1761A32-5F30-4202-84EF-B72D293F79F6.jpeg

To be permanently replaced by this:
001EDD2A-399F-4FF9-A99E-B480A27FDDDA.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited: