Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
His family money, they own a pencil empire. Julia comes from a normal upbringing as far as documented online.
They don't necessarily need to rely on their family money, even influencers with half the size of Julia's following make easily over 6 figures per year, even more if you have your own brand/product.

I work in marketing, and was astonished by the rates. Influencers around 500/700k followers would charge anything between $3k - $5k for a single post, more for stories etc. Imagine how much she's asking + affiliate commission from the gazillion amazon links she's sharing.
Yes she's for sure earning a bucket load without the family money! But I think early on it helped her get started/gave them some insulation. God I shudder to think of the amazon aff link money she's making.

Reactions: 1
I would only dress a baby in lovely cotton, thats gentle and pure but horrible man made fibre dress is just horrid on a young baby.
Net curtains / doily comes to mind. It’s very kitsch looking on a young baby.
As much as Julia wastes money?
That baby is in cashmere diapers and onesies.:ROFLMAO:

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Let's see how long it will take before her new marketing baby will start earning affiliate commissions.

I found it absolutely astonishing that these two with so much money still have the need to monetize and compromise their children's privacy in this way.
Absolutely! Baby is barely a week old but it’s already making appearance to millions. Next it will be both girls in matching outfits from Julia’s company.
Do we know where their money is coming from?
I get the feeling it’s the husband? But what does he actually do, or is it family money?

I feel like she turned up to her own GOMI thread and gave pretty measured responses to what was being said on there. But that is a distant memory from a long time ago. I could be wrong!

90sGal

Chatty Member
Thought someone posted the other day about Julia's sisters paintings for the luggage line and now I can't find it.

Came here to say I notice quite a few pics of the suitcases are from Julia's House...those four poster beds she seems to like...the tapestry tudor style kids bed (exactly what a toddler wants....) and the drapes one from Julia's spare bedroom (think Rosie stayed in it)

Definately some family collections involved getting that job of painting for the luggage linings I reckon.

sunseeker23333

Please tell me she did not put on white jeans one week after birth to go shooting content for her brand so she can affiliate link everything. :oops:
Why does she not give herself time to heal and recover?
Her recent post makes it almost sound like she picked the name Marigold as the color would fit her brand and feed really well :oops:

mindlessness

VIP Member
Julia hasn’t popped up on my feed much recently. Just looked her up and I’m quite shocked by her appearance in the Paris reel. She looks so gaunt and quite unwell, it made me think of Lurch Addams.
Yes I still follow her but she hadn't been on my feed much either. Then had a look and she is looking a bit unwell. I hope she's okay.

Now What

Chatty Member
She was showing her visit to Ireland and then it abruptly stopped. I don't know if I missed a day and they went home? :unsure:

QuiteTheChin

Wow that pottery barn collection is a whole lot of puke green 🤢 Julia’s looking well though, she seems more like herself post-pregnancy. I wonder if she gets hyperemesis, it would explain how thin and haggard she got (and maybe also explains the puke green obsession 😂 ).

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I agree....and then selling loads of furniture that isn't that old....from a house they have only recently (by normal peoples standards) moved into and renovated.

She has lost it....I mean why not privately get rid of furniture so she doesn't get the backlash?

More money then sense....
What I’m puzzled about is also how are 1.3 K people still follow her? Unless all are mega rich there is absolutely nothing relatable about her, her life or the content.

What I’m puzzled about is also how are 1.3 K people still follow her? Unless all are mega rich there is absolutely nothing relatable about her, her life or the content.
Sorry meant 1.3 M

Last edited: