Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sGal

Chatty Member
That blue and white Boden dress won't see the light of day again....couldn't even get the straps to stay on her shoulders for the short clips she shared on her IG.

What is it with the staring off into he distance with mouth half open.... 🤷‍♀️ it has a look of....im about to say something...and then forgotten what I was going to say?!

Reactions: 2

QuiteTheChin

They’re renovating their house yet again…to the extent that they have to move out. They just did a complete remodel not too long ago. I’ve never seen someone waste funds like they do.
That is shockingly wasteful 😲 Hope they do a better job this time, apart from the kitchen and the guest room everything else inside is hideous. But it will probably be more chintzy granny florals.

sunseeker23333

I don't think it was common sense or realizing what she is doing - quite possibly some privacy scare or violation, or the fact that people are commenting on her kids online. Her family is almost instantly recognizable everywhere they go, especially with the costume dressing she's doing.

I'm happy Clementine now got a chance to retire, after spending years as a marketing prop for Julia's brand. I wonder how long it will last though.

On a positive note, the pink top she's wearing is the most flattering piece of clothing she put on in months! Glad to see a bright outfit that wasn't made for grandmas or is covered in florals.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but all her outdoor shots are in front of carefully selected green or blue doors, fences, houses etc. I bet she spends her free time 'location scouting' for the perfect green or blue shade of wall paint, fence or matching door. Must be quite a damn exhausting existence.
'Honey, what are you doing today?'
'I have a very busy work day planned. I'm going to town to look for houses with sage green fences, will geo tag them on my phone so we can return there later tomorrow in coordinating blue and green outfits.'

mindlessness

VIP Member
Maybe because she has a Goldie now to parade for few years whilst she is a baby. Popular thing to do now with influencers. She’s got a few years still then there is always an option of baby number three. Seems to be quite a common thing in Insta world.
Its sad isn't it? the way influencers use their kids in content until the child ages out of peak marketability, and so they move on to the next :(

I hadn't been on her feed for a while and realised she really does heavily reply on a tilted head to the side angle for photos. We all have our preferred angles but as a grid it looks a bit...repetitive?

Now What

Chatty Member
Well, at least she's out at her fave restaurant with her fave person that she loves - Gadabout. Old Rose must be boiling with jealous anger.

sunseeker23333

Julia's WTF moments seem to be pilling up lately, at least for me.

Why would any normal person, even with unlimited funds, 'commission' a hand-painted, fabric-matching wooden stool for her precious daughter's tiny feet so she can comfortably climb into her custom commissioned bed?????? It's so incredibly tacky, I don't want to know how much she paid for the monstrosity. Even if you do that for whatever ridiculous reason, why would you show it to anyone? To flash your privilege, while shilling fast fashion crap to the masses?

None of the stuff she does makes any sense to me. She's quickly becoming one of the most unlikeable accounts out there.

Reactions: 1

tannat

Is the Pottery Barn event in her own house?

Can you write of a house for tax purposes if you use it for work?

Looked like a load of middle/upper class folk sitting around chinking glasses all twinkling lights....could have been a more interactive evening seeing as its something for the garden? As in let's plant stuff 🤷‍♀️

Or get Green Tom to show his extensive veg patch and 'zuccinis' 😀 from their carefully curated home and hobby garden.

Bit of an odd pairing seeing as she doesn't garden (he does) .
The event looks to be at Zero George Hotel in Charleston

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Has Rosie forgiven Julia? I see she liked her latest post. Which is odd considering, she didn’t like or comment any of Julia’s birth announcement post or any of the baby posts generally.

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
She’s so incredibly out of touch.

She has really pulled back on sharing Clementine lately. I’m glad- that child was plastered all over social media since she was born. I wonder what made Julia change.

sunseeker23333

I have to say Julia looks genuinely happy and beautiful in the last grid photo, so much prettier than her 3 forced poses she does on repeat and looks dead in the eyes.
Sometimes it feels like she doesn't enjoy this influencer job as much as she used to but doesn't want to give up the easy cash grab.

sunseeker23333

I’d imagine so. I guess the dress is just a payed work. Julia will probably bin it straight after the shot!
That's what I mean, the baby is just a prop to show cute, not practical outfits that match her colour scheme and Instagram grid.

With the sleep deprivation and two kids to take care of, I'm surprised she has time to put a newborn in fiddly outfits, perfectly curate the background and get the older sister to match. I guess she has to, as that's the core of her 'business' (plus she has all the help she needs).

mindlessness

VIP Member
I hope the wallpaper brings the living room together a bit more because at the moment that solid blue is a lot.

I like maximalist/hint of grandmillenial interiors but Julia's home just doesn't work for me 😬

sunseeker23333

Her half open ‘I’m a model’ mouth, really isn’t a good look.
It looks ridiculous!!! On every damn picture!!!!
She looks really beautiful in candid shots where she's smiling, but I think she's super conscious about her facial lines (they were very visible in some of the shots she shared a long time ago, and I think also airbrushed).

Rachel09

There is something very weird about her...She doesn’t look natural to me ...May be she is a nice person but I have a feeling she is not....