Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
The bookstore stories seem so off-brand for her. I hope she put the books back and maybe bought a couple.
With influences nothing happens by accident. She will be probably promoting a book of some sort -isn’t her sister some kind of book illustrator?

Or she is trying to show she is a a ‘normal’ mum and it’s not just using her children to promote various businesses. This usually happens to influencers when they are outraged by that suggestion. Which then usually results in some kind of random crafting, reading, baking story 😂

Pancake56

Julia has been touring antique shops in NY area for her birthday with her bestie Gadabout, so I went to Gomi to look at comments. Surprise! - the Berolzheimers have just listed their Mount Pleasant house for almost 8 million dollars! Of course Alice yanked the comments.

It truly is the most horrific decor I have ever seen. Never fear, Julia brought her designer along to help her buy more furniture for wherever they end up.
Is this the house? Where did you see it for 8 million https://www.rarecharleston.com/property/105-friend-street