Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she made out that this was an £8k bag!!! She clearly asked them to give her an extra large bag to put the sunglasses in to make her look even more wealthy. £350 on a pair of Chanel sunglasses isn’t the flex you think it is, love. She clearly went in and asked what’s the cheapest thing you sell

Reactions: 8
So nauseating‘I asked my boss for the day off and she said yes’ 🙈🤮
---
Omg she made out that this was an £8k bag!!! She clearly asked them to give her an extra large bag to put the sunglasses in to make her look even more wealthy. £350 on a pair of Chanel sunglasses isn’t the flex you think it is, love. She clearly went in and asked what’s the cheapest thing you sell
I guess it’s a step up from a lipstick 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Only Dani can make a genuine (for once) pair of sunglasses look like she got them off a Turkish market stall.
If you’re going all out in an unboxing video after spending a few hundred in Chanel, did I miss all the videos from LV, CD and Chloe??
So true. All the people I know with serious spare cash are investing in property, not dicky Chanel shades. She’s such a clown.

Reactions: 7
Only Dani can make a genuine (for once) pair of sunglasses look like she got them off a Turkish market stall.
If you’re going all out in an unboxing video after spending a few hundred in Chanel, did I miss all the videos from LV, CD and Chloe??
Didn’t watch the reels. To be honest couldn’t put myself through listening to her drivel. Had to double check the spelling, almost thought it spelt ‘Channel’ 🤣🤣.
They look awful. And £350 is nothing if you’re on £40k monthly income.
Sure they are not from SaraMart and she’s just a waited for an opportunity to get herself to Bond Street to make out she bought them there?

• Haha
The posed photos of Olievia with Oakers on the bed are just nauseating. You’ve met her about 3 times since she’s been born hun, she doesn’t have a clue who you are.

And the whole “best friend” thing plastered all over in a desperate way to show the world that they really are BEST FRIENDS.

And where’s Sam for the little family trip?

Reactions: 8
Didn’t watch the reels. To be honest couldn’t put myself through listening to her drivel. Had to double check the spelling, almost thought it spelt ‘Channel’ 🤣🤣.
They look awful. And £350 is nothing if you’re on £40k monthly income.
Sure they are not from SaraMart and she’s just a waited for an opportunity to get herself to Bond Street to make out she bought them there?
Oh God - Dani’s reel…. good call on your part to swerve that bit of over the top, filtered to duck rubbish. The simpering…. The nauseating saccharine voice…. The thought of the poor sods clinging to her every word thinking to themselves “Yes! I too could be just like Dani Kumrag!” It made me want to boke 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
It is a pair of sunglasses! You have not bought a 1 of 3 limited edition Ferraris!

That filter !

This unboxing shows that all the other luxury items she has bought have been fake, otherwise, we would have and the same!

One pair of sunglasses in two years, smashing it Dani

Reactions: 7
That pic of Oakley is to set up big H joining her best friends travel biz

Reactions: 10
I seriously hope Tiana's son gets sent back home for talking like this in school, but what is Tiana expecting, with the sht example she is for him?
Well said Arbella! Bet you’re about to get a whole load of lambasting from Tiana & her scumbag shitcunt pals though…. “I’ll raise my bleeping kids the way I see bleeping fit, there ain’t nuffing wrong with a 10 year old telling the teacher to go duck ‘erself….” Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance….

LAYHLON! bleeping hell no wonder the kids kicking off 😭 an I agree, give it til Monday an big H will be starting her own travel bizzzz. Roll on the bullshit speech of how it just makes sense for her because she travels so much she might as well earn money on it bla bla bla

Reactions: 10
Another day, another fake designer bikini 🤦‍♀️ This is a woman who raves about shein vouchers, yet is claiming to have a new different £800 bikini for each day of her holiday 😂 She even said her partner got her a Louis Vuitton handbag and purse for her birthday yesterday. I doubt he even knows how to spell the brand. 😂 She is embarrassing.

Joking aside, it really gets on my nerves that she is constantly neglecting her kids while on holiday and posting about work. Nobody cares about her “why” for joining the business. Just enjoy some quality time with your kids, woman! Their schools rejected her request to take the kids out during term time and she said she didn’t care and would just pay the fine because she wanted to go during a quieter time (her son has autism and adhd). Yet, all she has done so far is moan that her children are annoying her and ruining her holiday. Of course they are too hot and burnt….you’re in Egypt in June and ignoring them! So much for “time freedom” and “never missing any important moments with the kids”. 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 3