Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have attempted our new thread, hopefully this has worked! I had to shrink the title suggestion a bit to fit, hope it’s ok for you all 🙈

So a recap . . .
•Emma Sneddon has a job at NEXT now - that Juicy lifestyle doesn’t really pay all the bills!
•Crazy Hayley defected to Modere with Nat Ellis - she’s still a crazy tin-hat lunatic though 🤣
•Big H is still desperate for any engagement, and still hasn’t sorted her poor daughter’s eye out 😢
•As for Dani - well she absolutely is not bothered by the haterzzzz . . . not at all, nope. And all her designer purchases are genuine guys!

Does anyone else have further updates to add?!

Reactions: 12
Kelly is no longer doing only fans, or so she says, but then she claims she needs 5 grand a month to cover her basic expenses. Of course you make that with Modere, hun.

Tiana is an insufferable chav that overbuys stock to get promoted, but then she's always able to offer the best dealz ya no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point I genuinely don’t know what Dani really looks like, other than it’s not like her pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a woman that is genuinely living her best life and doesn’t care about ‘trolls’ she doenst half wear a lot of masks.

This later filter is genuinely comical.

• Haha
I have attempted our new thread, hopefully this has worked! I had to shrink the title suggestion a bit to fit, hope it’s ok for you all 🙈

So a recap . . .
•Emma Sneddon has a job at NEXT now - that Juicy lifestyle doesn’t really pay all the bills!
•Crazy Hayley defected to Modere with Nat Ellis - she’s still a crazy tin-hat lunatic though 🤣
•Big H is still desperate for any engagement, and still hasn’t sorted her poor daughter’s eye out 😢
•As for Dani - well she absolutely is not bothered by the haterzzzz . . . not at all, nope. And all her designer purchases are genuine guys!

Does anyone else have further updates to add?!
Thanks for the new thread an recap. I started one last night an fell asleep 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know how the ex juicy girls are getting on with that beyond beauty mlm they joined? I don't follow lauren. I assume she's still screeching her way through life with her arm in the air?

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the new thread an recap. I started one last night an fell asleep 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know how the ex juicy girls are getting on with that beyond beauty mlm they joined? I don't follow lauren. I assume she's still screeching her way through life with her arm in the air?
Yes she's in Portugal at the moment on an "all expenses paid" trip. Still shrieking, still keeping that arm up, still as irritating as thrush.

• Haha
How many times does this woman forget to order?! It seems every few months she ‘forgets’ 😂 pull the other other you muppet, you aren’t fooling anyone 😂

Attachments

• Haha
How many times does this woman forget to order?! It seems every few months she ‘forgets’ 😂 pull the other other you muppet, you aren’t fooling anyone 😂
1. the fact she calls it “fibro” is irritating
2. The fact she’s self diagnosed when there isn’t a “test” for it. Doctors with years of training wouldn’t diagnose you on a tick box exercise but obvs the JP huns know more than everyone else
3. Re: capsules - How do you forget to order something so integral? I have about three brews a week but if I run out of milk I don’t just “forget” for a few weeks to get more milk. If her omegas aka. Expensive fish oil were so important you wouldn’t forget. I don’t forget my anti-d or other prescribed medication
4. Bore off
5. Bore off some more

1. the fact she calls it “fibro” is irritating
2. The fact she’s self diagnosed when there isn’t a “test” for it. Doctors with years of training wouldn’t diagnose you on a tick box exercise but obvs the JP huns know more than everyone else
3. Re: capsules - How do you forget to order something so integral? I have about three brews a week but if I run out of milk I don’t just “forget” for a few weeks to get more milk. If her omegas aka. Expensive fish oil were so important you wouldn’t forget. I don’t forget my anti-d or other prescribed medication
4. Bore off
5. Bore off some more
A.k.a. Couldn’t afford the overpriced crap so didn’t order and is now on the beg for someone else to order so that she can use the profit to buy her own. And the cycle repeats.

A.k.a. Couldn’t afford the overpriced crap so didn’t order and is now on the beg for someone else to order so that she can use the profit to buy her own. And the cycle repeats.
Back in the day I’m sure there was an auto ship option. So I’m calling BS. But then that’s standard with this one isn’t it!😂

Seems like the scammer’s been scammed people should do their research which we all know she never does Quite rightly called out having done some ridiculous online course no life experience because they live in that weird JP bubble

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 2909863Oh give over you gert Narc, Big H.

Harriet’s latest reel trying to call out someone for (quite rightly) showing their surprise at the hefty prices for her latest coaching programme.
Maybe if you actually had some decent qualifications and credibility for coaching, Big H, people wouldn’t question it??
Liking her own post from her other profile as well, this gives me the ick!

View attachment 2909863Oh give over you gert Narc, Big H.

Harriet’s latest reel trying to call out someone for (quite rightly) showing their surprise at the hefty prices for her latest coaching programme.
Maybe if you actually had some decent qualifications and credibility for coaching, Big H, people wouldn’t question it??
🤣🤣 If it’s truly “never about the money and always about the value” then just point these women in the direction of YouTube where they can get all they need, FOR FREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8