Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another fake designer bikini 🤦‍♀️ This is a woman who raves about shein vouchers, yet is claiming to have a new different £800 bikini for each day of her holiday 😂 She even said her partner got her a Louis Vuitton handbag and purse for her birthday yesterday. I doubt he even knows how to spell the brand. 😂 She is embarrassing.

Joking aside, it really gets on my nerves that she is constantly neglecting her kids while on holiday and posting about work. Nobody cares about her “why” for joining the business. Just enjoy some quality time with your kids, woman! Their schools rejected her request to take the kids out during term time and she said she didn’t care and would just pay the fine because she wanted to go during a quieter time (her son has autism and adhd). Yet, all she has done so far is moan that her children are annoying her and ruining her holiday. Of course they are too hot and burnt….you’re in Egypt in June and ignoring them! So much for “time freedom” and “never missing any important moments with the kids”. 😠
Louis Vuitton from a market in Egypt I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know who this women is but she needs to put something more supportive on her busoms?? 😂😂
She had a boob job years ago so is always wearing see through or ill fitting tops to show off. She thinks it looks great, whereas most would say it’s just trashy. 🤦‍♀️ I’m all for body positivity etc, but she’s on a family holiday with lots of kids and can’t switch out of MLM mode for a day.

Another day, another fake designer bikini 🤦‍♀️ This is a woman who raves about shein vouchers, yet is claiming to have a new different £800 bikini for each day of her holiday 😂 She even said her partner got her a Louis Vuitton handbag and purse for her birthday yesterday. I doubt he even knows how to spell the brand. 😂 She is embarrassing.

Joking aside, it really gets on my nerves that she is constantly neglecting her kids while on holiday and posting about work. Nobody cares about her “why” for joining the business. Just enjoy some quality time with your kids, woman! Their schools rejected her request to take the kids out during term time and she said she didn’t care and would just pay the fine because she wanted to go during a quieter time (her son has autism and adhd). Yet, all she has done so far is moan that her children are annoying her and ruining her holiday. Of course they are too hot and burnt….you’re in Egypt in June and ignoring them! So much for “time freedom” and “never missing any important moments with the kids”. 😠
I was honestly so annoyed with the fact she thought putting factor 30 on her very pale and sensitive skinned kids in 40 degree weather was acceptable in the first place?! Takes irresponsible to a whole new level when it’s leaving them burnt and miserable with the pain! 🙈 Why she thought Egypt at this time of year was sensible also, I really don’t know!
---
Dani K’s social media engagement is actually the funniest/saddest thing I’ve seen, I was browsing some of her reels and TikToks from her ‘brand collabs’ (cheap tacky Shein hauls) and the only likes and comments are from girls who are part of the same dodgy looking agency 😂 Aptly named ‘Sintillate’ 👀 and promotes mostly scantily clad girls with OF links in their bio!
Maybe the Kumrous will follow suit to continue paying for their fake luxury lifestyle and pizza express meals soon! 😅 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was honestly so annoyed with the fact she thought putting factor 30 on her very pale and sensitive skinned kids in 40 degree weather was acceptable in the first place?! Takes irresponsible to a whole new level when it’s leaving them burnt and miserable with the pain! 🙈 Why she thought Egypt at this time of year was sensible also, I really don’t know!
---
Dani K’s social media engagement is actually the funniest/saddest thing I’ve seen, I was browsing some of her reels and TikToks from her ‘brand collabs’ (cheap tacky Shein hauls) and the only likes and comments are from girls who are part of the same dodgy looking agency 😂 Aptly named ‘Sintillate’ 👀 and promotes mostly scantily clad girls with OF links in their bio!
Maybe the Kumrous will follow suit to continue paying for their fake luxury lifestyle and pizza express meals soon! 😅 🤢
Omg can you imagine Ross doing only fans??! 😂😂😂😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
---
I totally agree! Not to mention that her kids both have health conditions (one having multiple brain tumours) and are on medication. If it was my children, I would be super careful with letting them stay in the sun for long at that temperature, and I would be applying the highest SPF possible frequently. She seems more interested in getting wasted and taking pictures/videos to boost her Juice Plus social media engagement. 😠 Even her young daughter is wearing fake designer sunglasses and jewellery. She will be so badly mocked at school when she gets older.

Reactions: 3
---
Have you seen her Tiktoks where she is advertising the Sheglam makeup? She is so heavily filtered and is just dabbing random products onto her face while going “eek omg isn’t this unreal!!” 😂😂😂 Surely she shouldn’t be allowed to be using filters when showing beauty products?!

Then there is the one where she is mocking Rishi Sunak for being an unrelatable, fake hypocrite. I laughed so hard at the irony. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Have you seen her Tiktoks where she is advertising the Sheglam makeup? She is so heavily filtered and is just dabbing random products onto her face while going “eek omg isn’t this unreal!!” 😂😂😂 Surely she shouldn’t be allowed to be using filters when showing beauty products?!

Then there is the one where she is mocking Rishi Sunak for being an unrelatable, fake hypocrite. I laughed so hard at the irony. 🤦‍♀️
France is making influencers state they have used filters in ads. She should be doing the same.

Reactions: 6
Omg can you imagine Ross doing only fans??! 😂😂😂😢
Once that crossed my mind, had to bestow that mental image on everyone else too 😂 😭
Yep, that makeup is not the best either, it was the Rick and Morty one that made me chuckle, like she even knows what the hell that is, let alone ever watched it 😅

• Haha
I totally agree! Not to mention that her kids both have health conditions (one having multiple brain tumours) and are on medication. If it was my children, I would be super careful with letting them stay in the sun for long at that temperature, and I would be applying the highest SPF possible frequently. She seems more interested in getting wasted and taking pictures/videos to boost her Juice Plus social media engagement. 😠 Even her young daughter is wearing fake designer sunglasses and jewellery. She will be so badly mocked at school when she gets older.
Didn’t she say she was giving up the booze only a week or so ago?? I can’t keep up with her crap. She is mind numbingly boring, I only carry on following her as I enjoy the car crash and can’t wait for the posts when JP collapses shortly

• Haha
If they made as much as they all claim they would not be bothering faffing around booking somebody’s holiday in their ‘free time’ for a small commission fee?! 🙃
---
And surely if you made that much money you would be donating instead of selling this…

they’d be so much more relatable if they were honest

Attachments

Reactions: 8