Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiana organised a retreat in the Isle of Wight for the weekend and they were kicked out on Saturday. She posted a live saying poor little old me, I needed a break, fake crying, someone else made the booking and messed up....

Then she posted another live bragging about having 30k in the bank and how weird it is that she doesn't want to spend a penny.

So ... did you only book one night in the villa, hun? 👀 Were you expecting your downline to pay for Saturday? What is it?

Reactions: 2
Those big changes happening soon involve Dan going back to work fulltime and them selling that house they can't afford? Aah we'll see. Thank you!

Reactions: 13
Those big changes happening soon involve Dan going back to work fulltime and them selling that house they can't afford? Aah we'll see. Thank you!
Or maybe she needs to get proper job so will need to work there a while to get maternity pay??

Reactions: 6
Think she’s renting out the marital bed again in July the house in up for grabs to try and fund another holiday not on Airbnb but just in local letting agency that’s definitely not millionaire lifestyle ! Plus getting such low engagement is tragic her delusion knows no bounds Their whole life is just mundanely boring but she posts all the family stuff that most other people do as if they’re special except most people have a better work life balance and a regular paid income to fund it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow, so they really are properly renting it out via the proper channels this time. I reckon they’ll go to Dubai, or do Oz for a few months. I do wonder if they’ll last that long though - they may end up moving back in with the Mum or sister!
This looks like a long term let.

It’s already been let according to the listing. Available with furniture if required, so it looks like they’re travelling and not moving out?

Why can’t these huns just switch off from selling mode for a few days and enjoy a family holiday?! What happened to all the “time freedom”? 😂

Also, the amount of fake designer items they wear to show off is embarrassing. Pretty sure the inside of a Louis Vuitton bikini isn’t white with terrible stitching. And why can’t this woman at least get the right size to fit her body? 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Only Dani can make a genuine (for once) pair of sunglasses look like she got them off a Turkish market stall.
If you’re going all out in an unboxing video after spending a few hundred in Chanel, did I miss all the videos from LV, CD and Chloe??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Only Dani can make a genuine (for once) pair of sunglasses look like she got them off a Turkish market stall.
If you’re going all out in an unboxing video after spending a few hundred in Chanel, did I miss all the videos from LV, CD and Chloe??
Exactly. I'm sure this has gone on the kumrou's credit card

Reactions: 5