Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her lashes, can she drive with those? 😆
Haha same! She once told me that her lash technician has won awards for being the best. The lady I go to would never add that many lashes as it’s so bad for you. 🤦‍♀️
---
Come on then? Who reported suzan to the DVLA?
Not me. Although I’ve known her and her partner to drive whilst drunk before, so maybe someone else has reported that. And doesn’t she realise that by doing a rant about how she doesn’t have an alcohol problem, it kind of proves she does. Don’t worry, her omegas fix everything….when she remembers to order them! 🤷‍♀️🤣
---
Firstly, how do people keep falling for the “only 5 left” posts?! Do they not understand that the huns are just the middle man, and that Juice Plus have more stock than they could ever get rid of.

Secondly, pay day is ‘early’ again this month! After years of getting paid on this date now, surely it’s not early anymore?! 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really don’t get the “paydays come early” the only time you would get paid early is if the 10th landed on a weekend etc! The 10th is Monday!? And using old team members results who have since left the business is crazy.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get the “paydays come early” the only time you would get paid early is if the 10th landed on a weekend etc! The 10th is Monday!? And using old team members results who have since left the business is crazy.
Also -
Pay day when you own your own business makes no sense.
If it comes early, then its longer until your next one.
You don't 'earn' any more money because it comes early, its the same amount.

Strange flex ifI am honest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also -
Pay day when you own your own business makes no sense.
This! If you are stepping into an already established structure and someone is paying you each month for how much tat you can flog for them you haven’t set up your own business!

And while we’re on the subject, registering something with a cringy name at Companies House doesn’t make you an entrepreneur. That’s just admin.

Reactions: 5
And using old team members results who have since left the business is crazy.
Just goes to show those super flattering pants pics they all take will be floating around the internet much after JP has finally collapsed, probably to flog other similarly tit diet ‘miracles’ 😂

Haha same! She once told me that her lash technician has won awards for being the best. The lady I go to would never add that many lashes as it’s so bad for you. 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, my lash tech could never! Is it not also concerning how quickly they look awful in between two week infills! Mine can go at least 4 weeks before that kind of drop out! 👀

Not me. Although I’ve known her and her partner to drive whilst drunk before, so maybe someone else has reported that.
I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise that being reported to the DVLA/social services by strangers is not a normal and relatable problem that many of us have! 🙈

Last edited:
Her doctor could have reported her possibly. They have a duty to report anything that DVLA class as a reportable condition.

Reactions: 2
The FB friend who first got me hooked on following JP huns when she was part of Team Rhino has just sent me an invite to join her latest MLM group! This time it’s Tropic. From memory shes now done Tropic, JP x 2, Body Shop, Forever Living, the perfume one (FM?) and probably a couple of others I can’t remember! And each time she’s sooooo excited and totally in love with the amazing products. Some people never learn!

• Haha
The FB friend who first got me hooked on following JP huns when she was part of Team Rhino has just sent me an invite to join her latest MLM group! This time it’s Tropic. From memory shes now done Tropic, JP x 2, Body Shop, Forever Living, the perfume one (FM?) and probably a couple of others I can’t remember! And each time she’s sooooo excited and totally in love with the amazing products. Some people never learn!
I have one like that. The latest one is Farmasi. And each company is the best, each new product is the best she’s ever used (honest) and this is where she’s going to stay. 🙄

• Haha
I miss when you’d have a mate who was doing body shop or Ann summers and they were honest it was to make a bit of extra cash each month

Dani, babe, no one is smashing the gym wearing a top like that. It’d annoy the f out of you if you were actually doing anything more energetic than posing.

Attachments

• Haha