Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly these JP huns are a walking advertisement to do well at school and get yourself a proper job/career and have some ambition and drive in life. This is quite sad to watch, especially the ones with kids. What kind of life are they giving them and the example they are setting!

Reactions: 7
Dani, stop with the filters…I’m getting embarrassed for you!!
Unbelievable…. She looks every minute of her sun damaged 38 years in real life - we all know this. How do her stoopid minions just accept this as the authentic face of Kumrag….? To be fair though she does provide us with some much needed chuckles throughout the day :ROFLMAO:

Oh my god!!! She spends so much time going on about her “haters”’
What a few of us on tattle who laugh at your silly clothes? Sure hun

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s utterly obsessed with tattle. The problem is that she very clearly & deliberately surrounds herself with people who can be easily manipulated into worshipping her, & as such never gets questioned about her bleeping nonsense. Fair play to us for calling her out on her ridiculous, cult like behaviour, I say.

Reactions: 5
Dani, no one is jealous of you. NO ONE. Get over yourself, you're tacky as duck.

Reactions: 8
Specially with all the filterz, hun! You're becoming the new Lauren. Nakey cartwheels next?

• Haha
But she totally doesn’t care about the haters. Definitely not. You can tell how much she does let care from the way she keeps telling us how much she doesn’t care.
---
Specially with all the filterz, hun! You're becoming the new Lauren. Nakey cartwheels next?
It always makes me laugh when people comment “unreal” on her pics. She really is hun! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
aww let’s all start a go-fund-me for oLIEvia to not fly the cheapest airline known to mankind so she doesn’t need to fly with the peasants anymore 🙄
B35B2625-FE73-4E0F-A94D-D1EBB5797398.jpeg

Why does Lauren look like a linebacker 😂 sis looks like a triangle 🔽

5D76028D-D53A-498E-B575-074D5CF11645.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d be so embarrassed if I was tiana. But she just thinks it’s funny that her son speaks like that. And then to also call him all those names. It’s actually revolting

Reactions: 9