Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dani sat round the ‘pool’ at a David Lloyd. Lido more like.. hardly the Maldives, is it?!. I’ll wait

Clown! 🤣
I hate the way they say stuff like this as if it's some kinda flex. If I'm lying by a pool there's no way I'm doing any work, so why do they show off that they get to "build their business" from the pool, gym, hairdressers etc. Its actually really sad that they have to work instead of being able to relax at these places like normal people.

Haven't really caught up on this thread in a little while. Notice olivia is doing a 2nd mlm travel business. Obviously nu skin isn't bringing in the money. And lauren now doing farmasi! They're skint as duck an you can't tell me otherwise.

Reactions: 11
I hate the way they say stuff like this as if it's some kinda flex. If I'm lying by a pool there's no way I'm doing any work, so why do they show off that they get to "build their business" from the pool, gym, hairdressers etc. Its actually really sad that they have to work instead of being able to relax at these places like normal people.

Haven't really caught up on this thread in a little while. Notice olivia is doing a 2nd mlm travel business. Obviously nu skin isn't bringing in the money. And lauren now doing farmasi! They're skint as duck an you can't tell me otherwise.
They do it because they think it’s a flex. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nuskin is so expensive though that I can't see many people rushing to buy it!

I could build my business by the side of a pool if I wanted, however, I quite like the converted garage as my office to build my business. Then I can go to the pool, and swim and relax.

Post covid, many jobs, you can choose to work where you like.

Also Dani, it's not your business, you are 1980's commission only rep. JP stops trading, and your 'business' goes.

It has no intrinsic (google it Dani, its not a perfume) value, nada.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I can't see it being that popular. If I'm spending a fortune on skincare it's gonna be from an actual brand, not some crappy mlm.

It was the same reason why tiana left it. She just couldn't justify the cost
---
Oh look, pyramids!! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0873.png

Just posting to remind Chinders and Sharky what rubbish parents they are for continuing to neglect their daughters health needs and allowing her eye to stay this way! With their “money freedom” there’s no excuse!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This man has to be a troll? Surely to lord, no influencer would be this blatant in their photo editing?

Maybe if you ate some proper food and ditched the sugar enriched JP cr*p, you’d start to bulk up a bit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve just rewatched This Country on BBC iPlayer. The episode where the sales rep comes to the village to sell the juices is so funny and the rep just speaks like all the sales team for Juiceplus. The pyramid scheme bit is especially appt! So funny, so accurate and so cringe.

• Haha
Anyone got a link for Ross’ social media master class please. I’m blown away by his social media mastery . One like, from his wife.

It’s like when my mum bought me a valentines. Card when I was 8!

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone got a link for Ross’ social media master class please. I’m blown away by his social media mastery . One like, from his wife.

Posts like that always make me think of Joe Lycett and his “bulls**t quotes I just made up” routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wow he's so insightful, makes sense he is a successful business man 🙄

• Haha
What happened…?
One of the JP huns had on her story that she had been reported to the DVLA as ‘medically unfit’ to drive and had a health questionnaire thing through the post that she had to fill out to prove she is fine! 😂

• Haha
Ah the Mandatory engagement post every day.
Social media class 2004.

Ironically even on his engagement posts, there is no engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8