Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Roberts has just turned 40! She’s just totally in denial over it and seems determined to stay forever as a female Peter Pan - never aging! She’s definitely a strange one - her life seems so empty and shallow, rattling around with her dog and fake friends!
So she’s 40 but pretending to be a haggard looking 30 year old? I know there’s a lot of filters, fakery and photoshop but she looks good for 40. Not for someone whose 30 years + a few hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this topic and vaguely know of Emma Sneddon. Can someone give me a potted history of her rise and fall?

I’m new to this topic and vaguely know of Emma Sneddon. Can someone give me a potted history of her rise and fall?
Basically she was a top JP hun but then lost some of the big earners from her team and seems to have been struggling ever since, although she still has all the smoke and mirrors in place to try and convince people she’s living the dream “time freedom, my own boss” lifestyle.

A quick search of the Companies House website shows she had to wind up her businesses because she owed HMRC a shed load of cash. Around the same time as she upped sticks and moved the family to Ireland - coincidence? You decide!

Now living in Ireland, making a big fuss about starting 75 Hards on a semi regular basis and then quietly never finishing them! Her dream boss babe lifestyle seems to now consist of her taking 4 hour bus rides to the airport everytime she flies anywhere, eating “delicious” salads and weird JP yogurt combos from Tupperware and sharing (and then quickly deleting!) selfies of her wearing a Next staff lanyard, which must be a mistake because why would she need a proper job when she has so much financial freedom from her juicy business??

TLDR - used to be a top JP Hun, owed HMRC a ton of money, now short of cash in Ireland (but pretending she isn’t!)

Reactions: 11
I just can’t, her predatory drive to scam struggling women is disturbing and she has no bounds she won’t cross.
My middle daughter is friends with hers, she is far from the safe role model for young girls based on what we hear.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Basically she was a top JP hun but then lost some of the big earners from her team and seems to have been struggling ever since, although she still has all the smoke and mirrors in place to try and convince people she’s living the dream “time freedom, my own boss” lifestyle.

A quick search of the Companies House website shows she had to wind up her businesses because she owed HMRC a shed load of cash. Around the same time as she upped sticks and moved the family to Ireland - coincidence? You decide!

Now living in Ireland, making a big fuss about starting 75 Hards on a semi regular basis and then quietly never finishing them! Her dream boss babe lifestyle seems to now consist of her taking 4 hour bus rides to the airport everytime she flies anywhere, eating “delicious” salads and weird JP yogurt combos from Tupperware and sharing (and then quickly deleting!) selfies of her wearing a Next staff lanyard, which must be a mistake because why would she need a proper job when she has so much financial freedom from her juicy business??

TLDR - used to be a top JP Hun, owed HMRC a ton of money, now short of cash in Ireland (but pretending she isn’t!)

I can’t understand how these top earners aren’t sensible and save. I mean their earnings were tremendous at points. How do they lose it all?

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how these top earners aren’t sensible and save. I mean their earnings were tremendous at points. How do they lose it all?
Because of life creep. First of all they don't make a lot of actual profit, and whatever they make they're forced to spend it "showing off the lifestyle". There's a recent book called Hey Hun talking about this, it's pretty good.

Surely the Multi Millionaire business guru could have splashed out on a Michelin star restaurant, perfect for Instagram and showing off wealth.

Or they are skint…

Reactions: 8
I just can’t, her predatory drive to scam struggling women is disturbing and she has no bounds she won’t cross.
My middle daughter is friends with hers, she is far from the safe role model for young girls based on what we hear.
I couldn’t agree more! This woman is so toxic and manipulative. And despite all her claims about having a healthy mindset, she seems to go through the same cycle every year of saying she is depressed, eating crap and drinking a lot, then doing a fad exercise and diet regime and claiming to be feeling on top of the world, before going downhill all over again. How do people not see through it?!

She also doesn’t support her teamies, so I don’t know she isn’t ashamed claiming to be caring about other women. One of my friends was in her team ages ago and SS just bullied her. Told her she needed to be “hungrier” for success, lie to people, and spend more on the products in order to sell. When my friend had a bereavement and then struggled with her mental health while she was grieving, SS told her she needed to “lean into the business”, “listen to more motivational videos”, and “make her goals bigger than her excuses”. A terrible role model for anyone.

All her children have massive body confidence issues. Her youngest once told mine that she feels disgusting and fat because her stomach isn’t flat. She was only 9 at the time. 😞 Their mum is constantly forcing them to take part in videos and pictures on social media to boost sales. They must be so embarrassed having her talking about her “toned stomach” and posting daily update pictures in her underwear to strangers online.

Did you see that she was posting about how Juice Plus is helping people in Israel and distracting them from the war? 🤦‍♀️ She is clueless, and will stoop to anything to exploit people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I couldn’t agree more! This woman is so toxic and manipulative. And despite all her claims about having a healthy mindset, she seems to go through the same cycle every year of saying she is depressed, eating crap and drinking a lot, then doing a fad exercise and diet regime and claiming to be feeling on top of the world, before going downhill all over again. How do people not see through it?!

She also doesn’t support her teamies, so I don’t know she isn’t ashamed claiming to be caring about other women. One of my friends was in her team ages ago and SS just bullied her. Told her she needed to be “hungrier” for success, lie to people, and spend more on the products in order to sell. When my friend had a bereavement and then struggled with her mental health while she was grieving, SS told her she needed to “lean into the business”, “listen to more motivational videos”, and “make her goals bigger than her excuses”. A terrible role model for anyone.

All her children have massive body confidence issues. Her youngest once told mine that she feels disgusting and fat because her stomach isn’t flat. She was only 9 at the time. 😞 Their mum is constantly forcing them to take part in videos and pictures on social media to boost sales. They must be so embarrassed having her talking about her “toned stomach” and posting daily update pictures in her underwear to strangers online.

Did you see that she was posting about how Juice Plus is helping people in Israel and distracting them from the war? 🤦‍♀️ She is clueless, and will stoop to anything to exploit people.
The stuff about Israel…wow

• Angry
Emma Leyland posted a picture of her breakfast today, and all the huns are commenting “yum”. Can someone please point out what I’m missing? Looks like the most dull meal I’ve ever seen 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
This man is the gift that keeps giving, the irony of mediating to the concept of a Prince that gave up all his worldly wealth to find entitlement- with a fake pair of slider in shot.

IMG_5954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

This honestly makes me so sad! I’ve heard the same from her youngest, and that when her skin is bad it’s her own fault for not taking her gummies (not the fact she has severe eczema) 😞
I really worry that she’s too proud to bow out on her own, and will just keep the farce going to the total detriment of her families wellbeing and financial situation. I‘m still clinging on to the belief that under all of it she is a good person and this is all just born out of her own desperation, as I still see the non JP side to her a fair bit, but it really does get harder the more I see & hear! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I wish their neighbours would film them doing this tit and send it in the influencers in the wild 😂🤣 they’d be ripped to shreds 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9