Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is too small. When she turns sideways you can see through the gaps.

Reactions: 4
There’s nothing more exciting than finding out you’re pregnant but calm down love and stop offering advice - you’ve no idea what you’re doing! She’s bloated and if she doesn’t know that she needs to educate herself fast!

I see creepy Luke Wren has abandoned his daughter but adopted the new girlfriends
Dog and treating it like a baby. And he’s re-joined MLM too

Reactions: 5
Emma Leyland looks like she's put a lot of weight on and her skin tooks terrible in her recent videos, clearly the products she's shilling arent working for her!

Reactions: 3
🙄🙄 here we go …

35B5FFA0-1A14-455C-AB25-47A38ED0C812.jpeg

• Haha
🙄🙄 here we go …

View attachment 880515
this would be what Harriet would look like if she had to go a day without talking about being pregnant
7CFA1DF1-B47C-4BEB-A2F4-E1596B2C82A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Katie is up in Wisconsin visiting Luke’s daughter. Clearly no bad feeling despite the v cringe loved up shoot she did for him and the new gf a few months ago. Come to think of it, I’ve not seen him talk about Faith since? Wonder if that was a bit of an eye opener for her?

Attachments

So Katie is up in Wisconsin visiting Luke’s daughter. Clearly no bad feeling despite the v cringe loved up shoot she did for him and the new gf a few months ago. Come to think of it, I’ve not seen him talk about Faith since? Wonder if that was a bit of an eye opener for her?
I think Katie said recently in one of her stories that her and Faith had a long talk after everything that happened, cleared things up and reconnected. Last I saw was when Luke wished Faith a happy birthday a few weeks ago. It’s also telling that he was at a Tony Robbins conference with the new girlfriend during Lake’s birthday weekend celebrations. He saw her on the day and then was gone after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That video is just the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen, I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for them.

Edited to add that I’m also due in spring but thankfully I think I’m too far away to end up at any of the same classes or appointments as Harriet and soggy Dan.
Won’t ever stop laughing at what someone wrote about Dan Aldrigde:

Wet as a fart, personality of a potato😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a still birth some years ago and I found the podcast infuriating. This is the problem in today’s society.. people setting themselves up as authorities on subjects they no nothing about. I question harriet’s intellect. Dan hasn’t had a tertiary education but Harriet must have being a teacher I’m astounded that she has such self belief or sheer ignorance in launching this with no experience in the field.
Came across these two when I was looking into JP a couple of years agao and decided against it. Yeah, he’s as thick as a plank. Conversation skill level is very infantile + stunted at secondary school level. Harriet you can tell at least went to university but she is unbearable. Wonder what their game plan is. Move away from JP to becoem a famous lifestyle personality? Aren’t there enough actually famous women trying to do this?

Reactions: 2
I think Katie said recently in one of her stories that her and Faith had a long talk after everything that happened, cleared things up and reconnected. Last I saw was when Luke wished Faith a happy birthday a few weeks ago. It’s also telling that he was at a Tony Robbins conference with the new girlfriend during Lake’s birthday weekend celebrations. He saw her on the day and then was gone after that.
Likes to make out he’s dad of the year though. Rebeccas obsessed with that bloody dog that they both treat like a baby, bet he’s hoping she’s not getting broody!

Reactions: 1
Emma Leyland looks like she's put a lot of weight on and her skin tooks terrible in her recent videos, clearly the products she's shilling arent working for her!
Totally agree! Emma Leyland is the worst ambassador for these products!

Also watched Amenkx on her stories over the weekend trying to sell the products on sale and in the same video she says how she takes the capsules everyday and can't remember the last time she as ill and in the next sentence she is saying that how when she starts to feel ill she doubles up on her capsules - and this is the same girl who has had 3 weeks off work for a bad chest! So which is it?? Are these magic capsules or not??

Harriet really need to start buying clothes that fit her!! I listened to their podcast and there are a few times when Dan is saying something and Harriet gets really embarrassed by what he is saying and starts laughing awkwardly and just says, 'Moving on'. Even she can't stand him :ROFLMAO:
And that is definitely bloat in her pictures as Dan said in the podcast how gassy she has been during the pregnancy so far!

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why Katie called her daughter lake? Is it short for something? It’s not a cute name at all! And is that kid always ill, as she seems to always be under the weather, she’s not a good advert for her mother’s magic beans is she!

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why Katie called her daughter lake? Is it short for something? It’s not a cute name at all! And is that kid always ill, as she seems to always be under the weather, she’s not a good advert for her mother’s magic beans is she!
Katie & Luke = Lake

literally always ill. Poor thing.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.