Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve seen Luke is deleting any mention of people asking how his sick daughter is doing! I just can’t believe he has abandoned her like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow I’ve seen Luke is deleting any mention of people asking how his sick daughter is doing! I just can’t believe he has abandoned her like that.
Who said he abandoned her? Katie is the one who left him (hints of cheating)

Reactions: 1
Regardless of what happened between the parents, he should be there for his daughter and should have cancelled plans yesterday and been at the hospital with lake!

Reactions: 5
Not sure how long you’ve been around for but he did cheat on Katie with Rebecca Louise fitness. He made a video about it which was uploaded to her YouTube channel and then deleted not long after which revealed intimate parts of their marriage. Alongside that it was well known within the juice plus community that he was a regular cheater on her while he went away on his business trips (like the one he went on weeks before his daughters due date and missed her birth).

Haha I was just thinking this myself 😂

Imagine picking Lake when she could’ve been Kale or Kake.
Her and Kristy Green another MLM high flyer with nu skin (has her own thread on here) could literally just have a whole salad between them.
Kristy has a lettuce and Katie’s got a kale 😂😂

I must be really thick. But I don’t get how they got the name Lake from Katie and Luke 🤷‍♀️
They’ve taken the a from Katie and replaced the U from Luke 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Luke is at the hospital. Don’t believe everything you see about katie. She is using her daughter to score points taking pictures of her vomiting and dramatising that she has a heart condition, disgusting

Luke is at the hospital. Don’t believe everything you see about katie. She is using her daughter to score points taking pictures of her vomiting and dramatising that she has a heart condition, disgusting
To be fair. This seems like the Katie I used to know.

Interesting - his posts say her fever is gone and she’s on the mend but hers allude to the kid having a heart problem!

You think she cheated on him? She doesn’t seem to know anyone in Sarasota 🤣

Last edited:
Interesting - his posts say her fever is gone and she’s on the mend but hers allude to the kid having a heart problem!

[/QUOTE hints from her of him cheating

No I don’t
Hints from Katie of him cheating on her

No I don’t
Hints from Katie of him cheating on her
Bit more than hints! She might have stopped short of actually saying “my husband’s been banging a blonde You Tube fitness instructor and probably also had a go with various other birds he’s met on his work travels”, but she wasn’t very subtle about implying it!

I’m glad lake is on the mend but her mother is as thick as tit! Will she be getting lake Vaccinated against childhood diseases? If not that child will staidly have a lot more trips to the hospital 😭

I’m glad lake is on the mend but her mother is as thick as tit! Will she be getting lake Vaccinated against childhood diseases? If not that child will staidly have a lot more trips to the hospital 😭
I didn’t know Lake wasn’t vaccinated full stop. I thought she was just anti covid vax. Wow. She really is thick

I didn’t know Lake wasn’t vaccinated full stop. I thought she was just anti covid vax. Wow. She really is thick
She believes her magic beans will cure everything, she’s putting her child in danger! Yes we don’t see many of these Diseases anymore cause vaccines worked. People popped out much more kids back then cause childhood mortality was much much higher back then. If it wasn’t for us “sheeple” having our children Vaccinated, we would be right back were we started. I’m glad she is having to pay for lakes treatment and ain’t sponging off the NHS for something that could be preventable

She believes her magic beans will cure everything, she’s putting her child in danger! Yes we don’t see many of these Diseases anymore cause vaccines worked. People popped out much more kids back then cause childhood mortality was much much higher back then. If it wasn’t for us “sheeple” having our children Vaccinated, we would be right back were we started. I’m glad she is having to pay for lakes treatment and ain’t sponging off the NHS for something that could be preventable. And she won’t admit that lake has caught something that is preventable, as that’s bad for business. I wish she would stop playing devils advocate the child health

Genuine question, interested to know if anyone knows. Is the convention today in Bath, is this being held by Harriet and Dan as opposed to an official Juice Plus event?
And if so, why would some of Emma Leylands team be at the event if it’s an XXY event?

Genuine question, interested to know if anyone knows. Is the convention today in Bath, is this being held by Harriet and Dan as opposed to an official Juice Plus event?
And if so, why would some of Emma Leylands team be at the event if it’s an XXY event?
I think it’s being held by Dan and Harriet. That’s so weird I thought it was just Dan and Harriet’s team going?

I think it’s being held by Dan and Harriet. That’s so weird I thought it was just Dan and Harriet’s team going?
That’s what it looked like, an XXY event. But definitely some of Emma Leylands team were there. Amen was there along with her upline (can’t mention her directly because she doesn’t have 10k followers) but they are both under Emma. Amen’s upline is always posting about how her and Emma are best friends etc. And Amen has spoken before about how she was approached by Emma to join the business.
Neither of them were speaking or anything so not like they were guest speakers or anything like that. And in the group shot on Dan’s story about raising money for a charity, they weren’t in it. Really weird! Can’t figure out why they would be there?

Dan posted a video of everyone sat at the event and Amen is sat looking miserable on her phone, like most of the others girls to be fair and then brags on her social media about how loved and supported she felt today 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.