Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and wondered too 🤔 as she didn’t tag him or actually reference him, I wondered if he was just visiting the dog!
I dunno, why would you post him to your socials if you wasn’t together. I certainly wouldn’t even if he was just visiting the dog

I see Harriet’s updated her Instagram because of course you’re not officially pregnant until it’s in Insta bio! 🙄
Also kudos to all of you who braved the podcast! I haven’t even tried as I know I wouldn’t be able to bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amen on her stories this morning going on about how she is walking her dog by a river when it's in fact a canal :rolleyes: 🥴:ROFLMAO:
This girl is so desperate to be a mum, not only does she treat her dog like a baby, she is now using a Tommie Tippie dispenser to carry her JP shake powder around with her for when she wants to make her lunch time shake at work. It's so sad to watch her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Is it official they broke up? Or are we just assuming coz we haven't seen him for a while?
I think it was a lot of assumption because she hasn’t posted a photo or tagged him recently, but she definitely used to always be wearing her engagement ring and she hasn’t had it on for months. So who knows really!

So Katie’s daughter Lake is poorly yet again and what does Katie do? Spend the time plastering it over Instagram whilst pouting into her phone!! 🙄 Give that poor child some privacy for god’s sake, put your phone down for once and be present like you’re always preaching about!
CC6394D9-5F24-4EE4-9A04-48F5873CE1A0.jpeg

Reactions: 5
The kid who is apparently never sick….also the same kid whose been non stop sick for months! That pic sums her up totally - self absorbed and self obsessed- push the kid to the side to capture her best pout!

Reactions: 4
Katie is more photogenic now than she has even been in her life. The photos of her now vs when I was involved are chalk and cheese. I think surgery or she’s editing pics but who knows

Reactions: 2
Katie is more photogenic now than she has even been in her life. The photos of her now vs when I was involved are chalk and cheese. I think surgery or she’s editing pics but who knows
There definitely looks like a difference in her nose and chin, but could be knowing what angles work for her and filters. Also she used to have terrible mid noughties big hair style didn’t she? Didn’t do her any favours!

There definitely looks like a difference in her nose and chin, but could be knowing what angles work for her and filters. Also she used to have terrible mid noughties big hair style didn’t she? Didn’t do her any favours!
Exhibit A!! That backcombed combover!

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Exhibit A!! That backcombed combover!
She just looks like a different person now than she did on older pics.

Deffo had her lips done without a doubt. I can’t workout what else.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Amenkx on her stories tonight talking about the dog playing around in the garden and saying he is having a “sp*z attack”!!!
How offensive!!!

• Wow
Oh my good lord. Dan Aldridge has updated his bio to brand new Dad to be. I’m cringing so so hard for them both!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh I've only just come across this thread! What a great thread it is!

Does anyone else follow Juicy Dani?

Ooooh I've only just come across this thread! What a great thread it is!

Does anyone else follow Juicy Dani?
I don’t follow her but she often pops up in my explore page. She joined after I left but judging by her socials she’s so irritating and incredibly annoying

Reactions: 3
Oh my good lord. Dan Aldridge has updated his bio to brand new Dad to be. I’m cringing so so hard for them both!
I really think they are going to use the pregnancy and baby to try to become influencers on parenting, it’s just not normal for 2 people to post SO much about having a baby 🤣 I understand that it’s exciting, but posting every day and updating bios is just over the top in my opinion, it’s all pretty cringe worthy. They obviously do well with juice plus, but I think they know they need something else to keep funding the lifestyle they want, I bet that podcast will turn into one about parenting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.