Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what’s happened between Olivia and Lauren?

Reactions: 3
Olivia has gone from really pretty naturally to plastic fantastic 🤢

any juice on Carly Peace - another annoying one

Reactions: 2
Olivia has gone from really pretty naturally to plastic fantastic 🤢

any juice on Carly Peace - another annoying one
She’s best mates with Lauren and we clearly know she gets hair extensions and gets a lash lift and tint and luxury skincare treatments then claims it’s all down to the capsules. Sorry but fruit and veg doesn’t make your hair grow down to your bum and even if it did it would take years and you’d have to get it cut regularly to help the hair grow. Lauren is exactly the same.

So glad I found this thread!

One of them tried to add me on Facebook years ago and I have followed them all since with some sort of weird curiosity like some real life hollyoaks 🤣🤣

the fakeness, the constant new best friends, Harriet and dans business being called xxy (which is a syndrome where men are born with an extra chromosome it’s all so entertaining)

on the other hand genuinely to see people being scammed/taken advantage off and/or made out if they don’t make loads of money it’s because they haven’t hustled hard enough 🙄

Loads of questions I don’t even know where to start.

is Carly peace’s other half Antony only with her for the lifestyle and the passport? Her eyes don’t look normal, like they sink into her face.

Lauren Roberts face is so long, someone earlier liken her to the scream mask - hit the nail on the head. Now Lew Lew is off the scene, she’s rattling round that new house all on her own with her dog. Have they got the dog 50/50 as I’m sure it’s Lew Lews dog.

Emma Caren, getting worse over the years, looks terrible, another plastic fantastic looking creature. Did Jason get with her for the passport and lifestyle?

Olivia, what happened with the foreign bf Lukas? The new bf Sam, owns a gym but just looks fat, something isn’t right with his figure.

Harriet and Dan 🤢🤢🤢 vomit inducing. None of his family went to the wedding. He’s a wet cloth, his legs don’t look right. Imagine having to spend all day every day with him

Sinead Kavaugh - another one that doesn’t look right. Ruined her face. Never shows a full body shot. What happened with her husband?

Reactions: 5
Adding to the list of questions, not a new one but I’m still dying to know what the tea is on Katie & Luke Wren especially now she’s been given full custody of the kid and is moving back to the uk. She keeps hinting about more truth to come out so has he done stuff so bad to her/them that made it difficult for him to push for joint custody?

Reactions: 5
Emma Caren, getting worse over the years, looks terrible, another plastic fantastic looking creature.

Seriously can’t tell what she’s done to herself - is it just a tonne of Botox? Very quiet on the hubby front too 🧐

Adding to the list of questions, not a new one but I’m still dying to know what the tea is on Katie & Luke Wren especially now she’s been given full custody of the kid and is moving back to the uk. She keeps hinting about more truth to come out so has he done stuff so bad to her/them that made it difficult for him to push for joint custody?
Missing the birth, the birthdays, evidence of multiple affairs?!? Apparently after his ‘how we met video’ that he had to delete from YT he sent her a lot of aggressive texts too. Don’t like her but pleased she’s got away he was a creep

Emma Caren, getting worse over the years, looks terrible, another plastic fantastic looking creature.

Seriously can’t tell what she’s done to herself - is it just a tonne of Botox? Very quiet on the hubby front too 🧐

Missing the birth, the birthdays, evidence of multiple affairs?!? Apparently after his ‘how we met video’ that he had to delete from YT he sent her a lot of aggressive texts too. Don’t like her but pleased she’s got away he was a creep
she seriously doesn’t look right does she. Mix of too much Botox, lip fillers and heavy filters I think. And to think they think look good as that’s why they are posting it, imagine what they look like without the filter

Here for all of the questions, as SO much just doesn’t make sense with these people. I’m still here trying to figure out what happened between Lauren Roberts and Natalie Young! I must be really late 😂👀🙈

Olivia, what happened with the foreign bf Lukas? The new bf Sam, owns a gym but just looks fat, something isn’t right with his figure.

I remember when they were together and she made such a big deal about moving to Berlin with him and how they were hustling on their business together. There was so much online PDA. She was in Berlin with him for a while and then it was like it never happened. I can’t remember if she was then in her London flat after that (or before they were together?) then she went through her Wayne Lineker phase, which I’m pretty sure was just for exposure, and then Sam showed up and they were moving in together 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yeah he was just a creep from day dot, he seriously can’t think he looks anything other than creepy in his photos, his smile makes my skin crawl he’s so full of himself. Don’t like Katie either, but glad she’s free of him too. He definitely cheated on her a lot, and it appears he was quite emotionally manipulative. He’s clearly love-bombing his new girlfriend in true Narcissist fashion. I’m DYING to know what was said on that video before it got taken down 😂, I remember all of the sickening promos for it and missed it when they put it up.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed her fake American accent does a swift disappearing act as soon as she touches down in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What in gods name is that toe about?! 🤢

This is Katie Joem btw
Looks like untreated fungal nail disease to me. I know a friend who had it for years and her nail looked like that she didn’t realise it might be fungal and kept trying athletes foot treatments on it. Once she finally got to the chiropodist and got it sorted, it grew back in full.

Reactions: 1
Lol! I think he’s in love. How can his new gf not be embarrassed by him

Looks like untreated fungal nail disease to me. I know a friend who had it for years and her nail looked like that she didn’t realise it might be fungal and kept trying athletes foot treatments on it. Once she finally got to the chiropodist and got it sorted, it grew back in full.
She will double on capsules and clear it herself!

Attachments

Hi all, I'm new to this thread. I'm usually on the Hinch one 😂 I'll be restarting this and reading it all but what brought JP to my attention was Cassy Smith. Not sure if she's still around. Dragging loads of girls into her "juicy team" claiming to have lost 7 stone but failing to mention she's had a boob job, tummy tuck and lipo!

Another thing I've noticed is the huns put a post up "Anyone want to join my amazing team/lose weight for £5 a week" and the only comments are from others in the same JP team! "Me" "I'll message you" do they think people are thick and how are they not embarrassed?

Hi all, I'm new to this thread. I'm usually on the Hinch one 😂 I'll be restarting this and reading it all but what brought JP to my attention was Cassy Smith. Not sure if she's still around. Dragging loads of girls into her "juicy team" claiming to have lost 7 stone but failing to mention she's had a boob job, tummy tuck and lipo!

Another thing I've noticed is the huns put a post up "Anyone want to join my amazing team/lose weight for £5 a week" and the only comments are from others in the same JP team! "Me" "I'll message you" do they think people are thick and how are they not embarrassed?
cassy has her own thread on here. Absolute car crash she is! Take a look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.