Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Cassy wrote her car off whilst using her phone (think it was Snapchat) and about killed her friends. She got called out publicly about it loads but deleted everything. She then made a big deal about paying for her friends new teeth then cut her out her life 😂 wild
Oh god yeah was it Kayleigh Jeffrey's or something? Lost all her teeth? Someone else broke a bone and she just walked around limping for weeks blagging attention then forgot it happened when everyone said she was high on ket

Does anyone else think Katie’s lost luggage is not Virgin Atlantic’s fault but actually the universe telling her she should be bloody isolating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Katie’s lost luggage is not Virgin Atlantic’s fault but actually the universe telling her she should be bloody isolating?!
Katie must be the most unfortunate person in the world when it comes to lost luggage. I’m sure this happens to more than the average person. This is at least the second time I’ve personally seen it happen to her and know no other people. Including those who travel more frequently.

Teehee, thanks to all of you I have discovered Emma Sneddon and noticed all of a sudden she has started posting loads of stories about Juice Plus products! Maybe she is being made to or realised she needs the money. Also its so funny how all these people copy each other, the same bs about boosters and how delicious the shakes are!

Reactions: 1
Teehee, thanks to all of you I have discovered Emma Sneddon and noticed all of a sudden she has started posting loads of stories about Juice Plus products! Maybe she is being made to or realised she needs the money. Also its so funny how all these people copy each other, the same bs about boosters and how delicious the shakes are!
hey try my fat loss booster. I mean I’m as fat as I’ve always been but I sWeAr ThEy WiLl WoRk FoR yOu

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the xxy business video? It’s really cringey 😅🙈

That’s not been cheap to produce has it?! They’re obvs bringing the money in..
Harriet posted w video of her tidying her desk this morning.. those huns will watch paint dry won’t they? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s sooo boring isn’t she! Clearly hadn’t got a team taking the cash in for her if she’s having to try so hard to flog stuff.

Imagine thinking so highly of yourself, you set yourself up as a prize. Them poor girls, pretending to be excited they won time with these "gurus". Its awfully sad.

Edited to conceal posters identity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Juice plus have a new product being launched lol 😂 it will probably make you, wee, poo and vomit at the same time much worse than a laxative 🤣🤣🤣

Juice plus have a new product being launched lol 😂 it will probably make you, wee, poo and vomit at the same time much worse than a laxative 🤣🤣🤣
it’s a protein shake so I doubt it. Hopefully this is corporates first attempt of coming away from being branded a weight loss brand. It’s not even a weight loss product. The complete shake was designed for people on the go who don’t usually have lunch so they can get something quick with all the nutrients you need in. it was just reps who made it a weight loss product by designing crappy plans and advertising to desperate people as weight loss.
Corporate didn’t do anything becuase 1.sales.
2. technically it is a certified meal replacement product. But I guess now they’re doing damage control 🤞🏼. In America where it all started complete isn’t even meal replacement and they don’t have the booster - they should do that over here. They played to their market introducing the booster and soup and it’s messed them up.

If they stop reps being able to sell as weight loss and go back to their roots of being a healthy living and wellness company so many of these reps will be screwed as they can no longer pray on vunerable customers. Imagine actually having to live a healthy lifestyle to promote them instead of pretending boosters and shakes are good for you.

I’d probably go back into selling it then. but as it stands I won’t be apart of it while it’s like this.

Has anyone seen the xxy business video? It’s really cringey 😅🙈

Harriet&Dan aren't the only ones. The girl I know whos under Dan has released a video too. She even got her husband to say how much better off financially they're now since she's started this business. Don't know how she convinced him as he absolutely hates what she does🤦‍♀️

it’s a protein shake so I doubt it. Hopefully this is corporates first attempt of coming away from being branded a weight loss brand. It’s not even a weight loss product. The complete shake was designed for people on the go who don’t usually have lunch so they can get something quick with all the nutrients you need in. it was just reps who made it a weight loss product by designing crappy plans and advertising to desperate people as weight loss.
Corporate didn’t do anything becuase 1.sales.
2. technically it is a certified meal replacement product. But I guess now they’re doing damage control 🤞🏼. In America where it all started complete isn’t even meal replacement and they don’t have the booster - they should do that over here. They played to their market introducing the booster and soup and it’s messed them up.

If they stop reps being able to sell as weight loss and go back to their roots of being a healthy living and wellness company so many of these reps will be screwed as they can no longer pray on vunerable customers. Imagine actually having to live a healthy lifestyle to promote them instead of pretending boosters and shakes are good for you.

I’d probably go back into selling it then. but as it stands I won’t be apart of it while it’s like this.
I’m confused I thought everyone in this thread was anti MLM ?

I’m confused I thought everyone in this thread was anti MLM ?
I’m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. I’ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like some.

I just hate the bitchiness / the huns are insufferable and are praying on vunerable people to line their pockets. The cold messaging some reps do really gives the whole MLM industry a bad name and most MLMs with the exception of a couple products really are just shilling tit.
thats why I’m not apart of it anymore.

Christ, there’s a JP huns podcast! Kill me now.
Why the hell does anyone listen to Emma sneddon bullshit about working around your kid when we all know she’s gone literally broke trying to look rich in the process of doing it

I’m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. I’ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like some.

I just hate the bitchiness / the huns are insufferable and are praying on vunerable people to line their pockets. The cold messaging some reps do really gives the whole MLM industry a bad name and most MLMs with the exception of a couple products really are just shilling tit.
thats why I’m not apart of it anymore.

Why the hell does anyone listen to Emma sneddon bullshit about working around your kid when we all know she’s gone literally broke trying to look rich in the process of doing it
Because they’ve not found this thread….yet!

I’m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. I’ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like
I’m sorry but a shake isn’t healthy! And not just JP.. herbal life too. Try a week of juicing and plant base portion control and I swear you’ll realise we’re killing ourselves with processed foods and white sugar.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.