Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s pregnant!!
She definitely is. She’s put loads of weight on lately

Emma Sneddon for sure comes across as one of the biggest JP fakes! Always seemingly on a health kick and running 10k but never gets any smaller?! Yet she constantly shares that one single slim ‘after’ photo as if it’s current, when it’s years old! 🙄 I remember their whole rented house malarkey too - not that there’s anything wrong with renting, but there is when you’re lying and pretending to have paid cash for it! I found it so strange at the time that they would rent when they allegedly had so much money - and now we know!
On the subject of Emma - whatever happened with James Lavelle when he upped sticks to another MLM and they all fell out? They were business besties before that weren’t they?
Emma Sneddon is the worst one of the lot and the biggest fake of them all. How she has the gall to still pretend that juice plus gives her this amazing life, when she hasn’t actually got a pot to piss in. She has hardly any interaction with her posts whatsoever and the things she does post makes me cringe every time. Around 2014 she was one of the big “stars” of JP. Was at every meeting, every conference, had her face in everything, but she got greedy. She rented out her house and moved into a huge barn conversion in Hawkshaw (paying 3 grand a month), leased a Range, bought expensive clothes that did nothing for her (worst fashion taste ever), bought the handbags, “retired” her husband and lived the life of Riley off other people’s misery. She then moved into a huge house in Bolton (rented again), bought the husband a Bentley blah blah, but then it all backfired and she ended up down tit creek without a paddle. James Lavelle left who made her the money, and she was suddenly faced with a massive director’s loan that she couldn’t pay (and still hasn’t paid- but she’s living her best life owing the tax man 70 grand!). She ended up leaving the mansions and moving back into her grotty house in Tottington that had to be auctioned off to pay her debts, had the cars taken off them, and did the moonlight flit to Ireland. She said she now chooses not to have the fancy cars and luxuries, but the short story is she can’t afford anything. She’s tried to make her husband famous on TikTok as the dancing dad or dad dancer which is a whole other level of embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh, and if you’re reading this, Emma, stop trying to make out you lost all your weight using juice plus- your big “before” picture in the black silky dress was before you did slimming world and became some kind of ambassador for them- you quickly forgot that you filmed an advert for Fry Lite after being picked because of your weight loss at slimming world. Why don’t you just come clean and do a video to say how you’ve been lying all this time and have been made insolvent? You will never reach the heady heights you were at before. No one gives a tit about juice plus, oh, and by the way, how did you not notice that your daughter’s spine was so severely deformed if you were spending so much time with her? Surely that is not something that happens overnight??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Emma Sneddon is the worst one of the lot and the biggest fake of them all. How she has the gall to still pretend that juice plus gives her this amazing life, when she hasn’t actually got a pot to piss in. She has hardly any interaction with her posts whatsoever and the things she does post makes me cringe every time. Around 2014 she was one of the big “stars” of JP. Was at every meeting, every conference, had her face in everything, but she got greedy. She rented out her house and moved into a huge barn conversion in Hawkshaw (paying 3 grand a month), leased a Range, bought expensive clothes that did nothing for her (worst fashion taste ever), bought the handbags, “retired” her husband and lived the life of Riley off other people’s misery. She then moved into a huge house in Bolton (rented again), bought the husband a Bentley blah blah, but then it all backfired and she ended up down tit creek without a paddle. James Lavelle left who made her the money, and she was suddenly faced with a massive director’s loan that she couldn’t pay (and still hasn’t paid- but she’s living her best life owing the tax man 70 grand!). She ended up leaving the mansions and moving back into her grotty house in Tottington that had to be auctioned off to pay her debts, had the cars taken off them, and did the moonlight flit to Ireland. She said she now chooses not to have the fancy cars and luxuries, but the short story is she can’t afford anything. She’s tried to make her husband famous on TikTok as the dancing dad or dad dancer which is a whole other level of embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh, and if you’re reading this, Emma, stop trying to make out you lost all your weight using juice plus- your big “before” picture in the black silky dress was before you did slimming world and became some kind of ambassador for them- you quickly forgot that you filmed an advert for Fry Lite after being picked because of your weight loss at slimming world. Why don’t you just come clean and do a video to say how you’ve been lying all this time and have been made insolvent? You will never reach the heady heights you were at before. No one gives a tit about juice plus, oh, and by the way, how did you not notice that your daughter’s spine was so severely deformed if you were spending so much time with her? Surely that is not something that happens overnight??
Yeah she’s deffo pregnant but I think she found out really early as I can’t see a bump.

Reactions: 1
THANK YOU for this! I always knew she was fake and a fraud, you could see through her facade and her financial decisions didn’t seem to make sense, but thank you for confirming with all this tea ☕! I cannot get over her smugness, considering the lies she’s been telling for years!

Reactions: 3

No wonder she was livid when James lavelle left! It’s only a matter of time until she has to get a job - after all those years of smugness about working mums.
How can she sit there and type out those posts knowing it’s all lies?
I genuinelythought she has moved to be with her family so thanks for lifting the lid on her lies!
And re:her daughter that was terrible for the wee girl but you’re right how did she not notice? And how did she crowdfund the entire amount at the same time as bragging about how much money she makes!

You might wanna get back into that office 9-5 life babe and pay off some of those debts! I wonder if it’s common knowledge that she’s broke among the JP huns? Embarrassing for her turning up to events and still pretending she’s top of the scheme

Attachments

Last edited:
No wonder she was livid when James lavelle left! It’s only a matter of time until she has to get a job - after all those years of smugness about working mums.
How can she sit there and type out those posts knowing it’s all lies?
I genuinelythought she has moved to be with her family so thanks for lifting the lid on her lies!
And re:her daughter that was terrible for the wee girl but you’re right how did she not notice? And how did she crowdfund the entire amount at the same time as bragging about how much money she makes!

You might wanna get back into that office 9-5 life babe and pay off some of those debts! I wonder if it’s common knowledge that she’s broke among the JP huns? Embarrassing for her turning up to events and still pretending she’s top of the scheme
I bet so many of them read on here. So if they didn’t know they deffo do now haha. Just scared to death that their name doesn’t appear.
I wonder if her tag line is still

“if I can do it you can do it” 😂😂

I’m sure I heard that she encourages her team to sell on eBay which is a big no no in juice plus. Shows her level of desperation. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the only way she’s managing to hit the sales she needs to make commissions from her teams sales.

Yeah she’s deffo pregnant but I think she found out really early as I can’t see a bump.
does make you wonder if she is. She looks much chunkier or was she just on a crazy pre wedding diet and now is suffering the rebound. I know she put a baby on her vision board. Guess we will find out soon enough.

She must be pretty fertile if she’s mid thirties (not saying it’s old but once you hit 30s apparently it gets harder), unless they were trying before the wedding she’s caught pretty fast.

Bag in front of the “bump” and that dress is trying to bust open. Do you reckon they’ll do a couple of weeks of teasing “OMG guys we’ve got some really exciting news coming up” posts before they announce it?
wasn’t she drinking in Ibiza? she must be really early on if she is unless she was in Ibiza and didn’t know

her boobs don’t look any bigger. Maybe they’re just trying to get people chatting so her weight gain doesn’t look so bad if people start guessing she’s pregnant.

I was going to say I don’t think she looks that chunky at all and she has been posting bikini photos a week ago. Also she is only 31 I think. These people are annoying enough, do we really need to comment on their weight/ability to get pregnant?

Reactions: 2
I was going to say I don’t think she looks that chunky at all and she has been posting bikini photos a week ago. Also she is only 31 I think. These people are annoying enough, do we really need to comment on their weight/ability to get pregnant?
We wasn’t being horrible we just presumed Harriet might be pregnant as she was drinking Orange juice today at the event with Dan. And I saw on her stories months ago she put it on her vision board that she’d like to have a baby one day with Dan and they were manifesting it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

wasn’t she drinking in Ibiza? she must be really early on if she is unless she was in Ibiza and didn’t know

her boobs don’t look any bigger. Maybe they’re just trying to get people chatting so her weight gain doesn’t look so bad if people start guessing she’s pregnant.
Yeah she was drinking in Ibiza

These people are annoying enough, do we really need to comment on their weight
Normally I’d say no, but I think commenting on the weight of people who flog overpriced dodgy weight loss products and host live workouts even though they’re not qualified is fair game.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s fair game - they use old photos or heavily filtered photos to lie to you that juice plus makes them slim and healthy. If you’ve seen some of them in the flesh you realise what a con it is.
I remember Katie sharing an image about there being no excuses for not losing baby weight and you could clearly see she had altered the photo - shaming people for not losing baby weight is no different to us shaming them here for in reality being overweight whilst altering photos!

We wasn’t being horrible we just presumed Harriet might be pregnant as she was drinking Orange juice today at the event with Dan. And I saw on her stories months ago she put it on her vision board that she’d like to have a baby one day with Dan and they were manifesting it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah she was drinking in Ibiza
I think she was drinking mocktails.

This dress is not very flattering- and she has the most vile shoes on which are flat. I’m sure she would usually wear high heels with a dress like that, as they don’t match at all

Who remembers some of the old school “juicy crew” who flew to the top of the ranks only to fade away into the ether. Joanne Eldred, Amy McDermott, Danielle Kirtley (now Body Shop), Jackie Murgatroyd (on 75th mlm), James Lavelle, Rob Molyneux (king Rhino), Paige Lennon (now FM), Emma Poli (now Arriix- moved to Spain, retired husband, living best life 😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
my apologies. In comparison to her wedding I think she has.

Which is fine - but instead of sipping orange juice and covering your stomach with your bag to make people wonder if your pregnant - OWN IT. And as others have said. She makes her money off encouraging people to starve themselves on shakes and boosters

Reactions: 2
So, while everyone else has got dolled up to the max at this NMD event in London , Emma Sneddon decided to attend the evening’s formalities wearing skinny jeans and fluffy sliders 🤦🏼‍♀️ How the mighty have fallen

Both Lauren an Olivia had quiet nights in last night. Wonder if they were too scared to bump into each other at the boring after party 🤔

Oh an harriets dress was too small on her.

Also like to add, i was thinking same about pregnancy, either she is or she wants to start a rumour to get people talking.

Harriets brown dress was absolutely vile. You’d think with all her money she’d be able to go shopping and try stuff on before buying, instead of buying rubbish online. Looks like it’s about to rip open, either because it’s just too small or terrible quality!

Harriets brown dress was absolutely vile. You’d think with all her money she’d be able to go shopping and try stuff on before buying, instead of buying rubbish online.
So many of them make really awful outfit choices. Too tight, too short, cheap material, way too much cleavage. As the great Dolly Parton once said, “it takes a lot of money to look this cheap”.

Reactions: 5
At least Katie has a personal stylist to sort her out when she goes to events. You’d think with the money they’re bringing they could all afford one.
Well, Except sneddon. Sit your broke ass back down.

Speaking of Katie, I see she’s back in the uk ignoring unvaccinated quarantine rules again thanks to her top secret hack. Quick tip for you hun, it’s not a “hack” it’s breaking the law.

The irony is I would probably agree with her that lot of those Covid laws don’t always make sense but the sheer arrogance of thinking your can ignore them because they’re inconvenient for you, and then bragging about it on social media is gob smacking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.