Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been waiting my entire tattle life for this thread!!

I posted on the Wayne Lineker thread about a year ago re: Olivia.

I’m from the same area as her originally (I don’t know her) but her family have money, that’s why this entire rags to riches “hun” act is bizarre. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, it’s very telling that her twin went to Cambridge as that fits more the Surrey vibe of where Olivia is from. The difference between her boyfriend now (Sam) and her ex the German JP guy is night and day. I always wondered if the relationship with the JP ex was manufactured by JP, as it was always very heavily promoted by the pair of them and their #greatful life. She then hotfooted it back to London to her “dream” London flat pretty sharpish.

The whole boob job crying saga was around the time my mum had breast cancer and I can remember it absolutely enraged me. I sent it to a friend to watch and very quickly she got a message from Olivia trying to sign her up to her dodgy pyramid scheme.

Lauren Roberts is another absolute tool. Constantly re uses the same photos to promote her “dream life” Theres a photo of her laying in bed in business class with Virgin when her and Olivia went to Vegas surrounded by loads of snacks. I have flown this route and class a couple of times (didn’t need to take a million ghastly braggy photos either) and there is a snack basket they leave on top of the bar for everyone in the cabin to help themselves. So the two of them would of emptied that into her lap just to pose with it. Gross. If I had been on that flight I would of 100% complained. Also the photos she reshares of her and her boyfriend flying business, they are in the worst seats next to the bar/ end of the cabin where the galley is before it becomes premium economy. These tend to be the seats leftover that no one really wants as it’s noisy and people are constantly around your seat and they are available to upgrade in the airport. Again no shade intended it’s still expensive to do, but If you’re apparently “millionaires club” wouldn’t you of booked your seats in advance? Not upgraded late just to post a million cringy photos? Just a thought.

I also find it weird how when olivias boyfriends house got broken into, she didn’t engage her brain cells about all the posts she’d recently done bragging about her designer purchases he’d got her and his new car.

It must be an incredibly lonely and shallow life. When I go buy a new car I know I’ve earned that. I don’t need to pose outside the range/Porsche garage with it, cropping out the number plate to try hide that it’s a used one that’s an older model (looking at you liv!) again nothing wrong with a used car but 1. Own it 2. When your entire life is based on what you’ve got thanks to your amazing business.... wouldn’t you have a new one? I know she tried to make it look that she was cropping out the number plate for privacy reasons... but she had no problems sharing the private plate on her old Audi TT.

And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.

I think I’m finished 😂
Pair of tools them too!

What's the deal with Harriet doing Live Workouts now? Has anyone here actually watched one of them? Does she think she is the next Courtney Black?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is she a qualified PT or something? Does she have any qualifications whatsoever to be doing that? Disaster waiting to happen if she isn't qualified.
Mind you, she sells nutritional supplements and has no qualifications to be offering nutritional advice either so......

This is my whole issue with these JP huns, they have no knowledge about these industries and they prey on vulnerable girls who fall for their nonsense!
No but her and Dan are mates with some fitness woman and they go live on Instagram together on a run. No she isn’t a PT or anything. She just loves going to the gym. I’m sure she buys fake followers and likes as I notice her following goes up lots. She’s also mates with Stacey Solomon as they follow each other. Harriet seems to bum lick her always tagging her on her stories when Stacey does something to her house etc. I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to sell juice plus to Stacey lol 😂 I bet Stacey will tell her to fig off that’s why 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Don’t think her mum bought the house… I think her mum is on the rock & roll, too. She says her old landlord bought it for her. Something dodgy there.
The studies on the capsules were paid for trials by the company ie. biased and the statistical analysis was skewed.. it led to a lawsuit in the states as the claims about the results weren’t supported by the evidence.
Oooo now that’s some tea - Have you got a link to the lawsuit please? I’d be interested to have a look.

As for the funding. Yes but if you look at any supplement or even pharmaceutical company, they fund their own research. The universities who conduct the studies wouldn’t have any interest in researching them without funding and also wouldn’t risk their reputation to falsify results, if the result was bad for juice plus, they just wouldn’t allow them to have the studies published in the journals that they’re in.

Whats his daughter's thread?
Unjaded jade - there’s a few threads on her

Is this the same Simon who has jumped over to Glowb?
No. That’s Simon Mitchel. Susie Mitchell’s son. She was a PMD and did loads of self development stuff so got a hefty sign on fee to go into the corporate side. Then her and Simon both went to bombshells.

I’m sure Simon Mitchell was dating Millie jervis stringer at one point. She’s another train wreck. I cringe every time I see her stuff.

Last edited:
I have been waiting my entire tattle life for this thread!!

I posted on the Wayne Lineker thread about a year ago re: Olivia.

I’m from the same area as her originally (I don’t know her) but her family have money, that’s why this entire rags to riches “hun” act is bizarre. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, it’s very telling that her twin went to Cambridge as that fits more the Surrey vibe of where Olivia is from. The difference between her boyfriend now (Sam) and her ex the German JP guy is night and day. I always wondered if the relationship with the JP ex was manufactured by JP, as it was always very heavily promoted by the pair of them and their #greatful life. She then hotfooted it back to London to her “dream” London flat pretty sharpish.

The whole boob job crying saga was around the time my mum had breast cancer and I can remember it absolutely enraged me. I sent it to a friend to watch and very quickly she got a message from Olivia trying to sign her up to her dodgy pyramid scheme.

Lauren Roberts is another absolute tool. Constantly re uses the same photos to promote her “dream life” Theres a photo of her laying in bed in business class with Virgin when her and Olivia went to Vegas surrounded by loads of snacks. I have flown this route and class a couple of times (didn’t need to take a million ghastly braggy photos either) and there is a snack basket they leave on top of the bar for everyone in the cabin to help themselves. So the two of them would of emptied that into her lap just to pose with it. Gross. If I had been on that flight I would of 100% complained. Also the photos she reshares of her and her boyfriend flying business, they are in the worst seats next to the bar/ end of the cabin where the galley is before it becomes premium economy. These tend to be the seats leftover that no one really wants as it’s noisy and people are constantly around your seat and they are available to upgrade in the airport. Again no shade intended it’s still expensive to do, but If you’re apparently “millionaires club” wouldn’t you of booked your seats in advance? Not upgraded late just to post a million cringy photos? Just a thought.

I also find it weird how when olivias boyfriends house got broken into, she didn’t engage her brain cells about all the posts she’d recently done bragging about her designer purchases he’d got her and his new car.

It must be an incredibly lonely and shallow life. When I go buy a new car I know I’ve earned that. I don’t need to pose outside the range/Porsche garage with it, cropping out the number plate to try hide that it’s a used one that’s an older model (looking at you liv!) again nothing wrong with a used car but 1. Own it 2. When your entire life is based on what you’ve got thanks to your amazing business.... wouldn’t you have a new one? I know she tried to make it look that she was cropping out the number plate for privacy reasons... but she had no problems sharing the private plate on her old Audi TT.

And finally If anyone’s looking for a new car crash have a look at Olivias down line Tiana Thomas. Constantly posting stories embarassing her child (who can’t consent to being plastered all over social media) She’s been about a size 22 the entire time she’s been peddling JP. Her mum bought her house and she just rents it but makes out her juicy life paid for it. Is a back yard breeder of animals (her poor dog) and her boyfriend is an alcoholic and she openly posts all the drama surrounding that and his child he has custody of which again the poor child can’t consent. She also uploads photos of her bedroom which has overflowing ashtrays which is just 🤮 especially with kids in the house.

I think I’m finished 😂
welcome 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Agree with everything you’ve posted especially about Olivia and Lauren.

TT is an absolute rocket! How she promotes a weight loss product is beyond me! She looks a mess!
who was the girl who was her sister who also peddled JP? I’m sure they were sisters or close friends at least. She was blonde, also a mess, got her boobs done with her “juicy pay” but her life was a total car crash. She posted something about her being forced out the business

Olivia all probs bring in way more than that though. Probs about 30-40k a month. They’ll have big tax bills but still don’t understand how they manage to go through it when you look at their companies houses statements which don’t show nearly those sort of amounts.
someone’s been reading here 🧐

A2EC0974-14DC-45B9-A077-B5AFC21353DB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
TT is an absolute rocket! How she promotes a weight loss product is beyond me! She looks a mess!
who was the girl who was her sister who also peddled JP? I’m sure they were sisters or close friends at least. She was blonde, also a mess, got her boobs done with her “juicy pay” but her life was a total car crash. She posted something about her being forced out the business
It was her sister but I don’t think she does NWM anymore so I won’t share her name.

edit: she does tropic now 🤣 Tamara Sapphire Compton

welcome 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Agree with everything you’ve posted especially about Olivia and Lauren.

someone’s been reading here 🧐

View attachment 797439
She’s blocked me on Facebook so I can’t see her profile. Only because when I joined juice plus years ago I told her I was worried about paying £50 and loosing money so she read my message and blocked me 😂😂

Olivia Measures is so fake you can tell by the way she speaks. Putting on that voice lol 😂 same with Emma Leyland. Her husband lost his 9 - 5 job due to Covid and I am pretty sure he’s doing nwm now but not juice plus I don’t think. Because I remember Emma saying once ‘he’s doing the same as me but not going to be part of my business’. Emma Leyland is on YouTube it makes me laugh ‘it’s not a pyramid scheme’ 😂😂😂🙈😅

Last edited:
She’s blocked me on Facebook so I can’t see her profile. Only because when I joined juice plus years ago I told her I was worried about paying £50 and loosing money so she read my message and blocked me 😂😂

Olivia Measures is so fake you can tell by the way she speaks. Putting on that voice lol 😂 same with Emma Leyland. Her husband lost his 9 - 5 job due to Covid and I am pretty sure he’s doing nwm now but not juice plus I don’t think. Because I remember Emma saying once ‘he’s doing the same as me but not going to be part of my business’. Emma Leyland is on YouTube it makes me laugh ‘it’s not a pyramid scheme’ 😂😂😂🙈😅

Lol some of the stuff Emma Leyland and her team come out with trying to convince people it's not a pyramid scheme are hilarious and cringe. She also boasts that she retired her mum and gives her a monthly allowance instead now from her juicy wages. She's also cashing in on girls on her team by selling a Network marketing diary now as well. Which has checklists in for what you should do everyday like 'comment on 5 people's instagram's and 5 people's facebook', 'post an update on your life'

I’ve seen Emma sneddon is looking for a PA and will pay them £200 a month. Seriously. If she’s paying minimum wage that works out at 21 hours a month ish.
How does she not have time to do around 5 hours worth of admin tasks a week when she doesn’t work. And when she owes her liquidated company £70k how can she afford a PA. Mind boggled!

I did have a laugh to myself when I saw Emma was reintroducing her “90 second thought for the day”, due to absolutely no demand whatsoever! I wonder if “don’t forget to pay the taxman” is one of them?!

Does anyone following @juicydani on instagram? I watch her instastories sometimes out of a weird fascination but I really don’t get the way she talks!!! Surely she could afford to get her teeth done if that is affecting her pronounciation!!

Big NMD meeting in London this weekend, so expect a load of fakeness an fire in people's bellies. Glad queen Harriet is feeling better for it ✌🏼

Big NMD meeting in London this weekend, so expect a load of fakeness an fire in people's bellies. Glad queen Harriet is feeling better for it ✌🏼
did she say what was wrong? I just saw her add something to a post saying that it wasn’t contagious, but that seemed weird to me.

did she say what was wrong? I just saw her add something to a post saying that it wasn’t contagious, but that seemed weird to me.
She said she had been up all night with her stomach, so my guess is her capsules an shakes give her the shits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Girls With Goals gang are dancing on the stairs to spice girls at the convention omg how embarrassing 😳

Girls with Goals is Andrina’s business she set up, she recruited Leah, Caitlin, Claire, Charlene and loads of others lol 😂

It should say sometimes I doubt myself for being in a pyramid scheme 😂😂😂😂😂

The Girls With Goals gang are dancing on the stairs to spice girls at the convention omg how embarrassing 😳

Girls with Goals is Andrina’s business she set up, she recruited Leah, Caitlin, Claire, Charlene and loads of others lol 😂

No hang on, somehow I got roped into a pyramid scheme

No hang on, somehow I got roped into a pyramid scheme
If you look at the picture you will understand what I am on about lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Harriet won an award… Dan has radio silence on his.. thought he’d do a token congrats on stories celebrating her success.. harriet’s not drinking so far at the convention.. orange juice 🤔 that bug isn’t contagious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.