Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! Don’t like her at all! Nasty attitude! She was really nasty to me! Claims she lost 16 stone or something in 3 months? Apparently it wasn’t juice plus it was surgery she had!
What I don't get about this whole thing is that instead of making juice plus look bad, she's making her self look untrustworthy. Why would you ever buy anything from her when she can lie about using it to lose weight for years while it was lining her pockets. She's not the sharpest though is she

But when I asked Dan Aldridge about it he denied it 😂😂😂
What did you ask him about sorry? He seriously gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 3
What I don't get about this whole thing is that instead of making juice plus look bad, she's making her self look untrustworthy. Why would you ever buy anything from her when she can lie about using it to lose weight for years while it was lining her pockets. She's not the sharpest though is she

I asked him if it all kicked off in Barcelona he said no nothing happened lol 😂 he lied to protect juice plus from having a bad reputation like it hasn’t already got a bad reputation lol

Cassy scammed me years ago! I paid her to promote my Instagram and she did then deleted it after 2 hours, so I requested my money back via paypal and she messaged me saying ‘why do you keep sending payment requests to me???’ When realised it was gone I asked her why she took it down after 2 hours she said it was due to Instagram playing up. Well I’m sorry but Instagram don’t delete stories for no reason after 2 hours unless it goes towards their community standards. She called me a liar because I called her out about it and she refused to give me my money back. When I contacted juice plus about it they said they can’t do anything as it isn’t anything to do with juice plus. Loads of people have complained to juice plus about Cassy and her attitude. She is really nasty and rude. When she had her salon she had a girl working there self employed doing lashes she had a tag on her ankle she was on probation, I’m not one to judge but just goes to show what type of person she really is. She just isn’t a nice person in general. I wish I had the screenshots still.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I asked him if it all kicked off in Barcelona he said no nothing happened lol 😂 he lied to protect juice plus from having a bad reputation like it hasn’t already got a bad reputation lol

Cassy scammed me years ago! I paid her to promote my Instagram and she did then deleted it after 2 hours, so I requested my money back via paypal and she messaged me saying ‘why do you keep sending payment requests to me???’ When realised it was gone I asked her why she took it down after 2 hours she said it was due to Instagram playing up. Well I’m sorry but Instagram don’t delete stories for no reason after 2 hours unless it goes towards their community standards. She called me a liar because I called her out about it and she refused to give me my money back. When I contacted juice plus about it they said they can’t do anything as it isn’t anything to do with juice plus. Loads of people have complained to juice plus about Cassy and her attitude. She is really nasty and rude. When she had her salon she had a girl working there self employed doing lashes she had a tag on her ankle she was on probation, I’m not one to judge but just goes to show what type of person she really is. She just isn’t a nice person in general. I wish I had the screenshots still.
It's all on the Cassy thread, That girl was Shan, helped her fella cover up a murder. Disgusting individual.

• Wow
What a weird coincidence. Some asks Katie if she’s ever though about writing a book and she just happens to have one in the pipeline! She couldn’t possibly have asked herself that question could she? Surely not!!

Also who would want to read that? Apart from grovelling JP huns who’ve probably already heard her “inspiring” story on a gazillion zooms anyway!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a weird coincidence. Some asks Katie if she’s ever though about writing a book and she just happens to have one in the pipeline! She couldn’t possibly have asked herself that question could she? Surely not!!

Also who would want to read that? Apart from grovelling JP huns who’ve probably already heard her “inspiring” story on a gazillion zooms anyway!
i would bet on it that she’s asked herself most of those questions.

She’s itching to let loose and tell all about the hubby! She looks totally different to 6 months ago and I can’t tell what it is, maybe a nose job

no goss, but I just needed to come here to say that their reels make me cringe an unbelievable amount.
The reels are the worst, she's just not funny at all. All her stuff reeks of gcse drama teacher 😭 that one reel of her dancing beside the car got over 2 million views, which is fair play but the rest are so desperate.

The reels are the worst, she's just not funny at all. All her stuff reeks of gcse drama teacher 😭 that one reel of her dancing beside the car got over 2 million views, which is fair play but the rest are so desperate.
yeah she’s had 1 or 2 which got a lot of views and it must have inflated her ego but they are rubbish in my opinion 😂 also, Dan’s recent ones actually make me want to vom

From harriets latest post. This is pretty much saying "we are rich enough to afford a week away but you peasants will only be able to treat yourselves to a dress". Any excuse to mention that they've recently bought a house.

yeah she’s had 1 or 2 which got a lot of views and it must have inflated her ego but they are rubbish in my opinion 😂 also, Dan’s recent ones actually make me want to vom
Have you seen the one of her dan an their mate doing a dance before the euro game? Dan is beyond disgusting in it 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s itching to let loose and tell all about the hubby! She looks totally different to 6 months ago and I can’t tell what it is, maybe a nose job
She will do it so subtly - she never wants to look the bad one or the bully (even though she's a massive bully).

or just loads of botox - saying that a secret surgery wouldn't shock me -she tried to keep her boob job a dead secret hoping people wouldn't have noticed and think they were natural.

From harriets latest post. This is pretty much saying "we are rich enough to afford a week away but you peasants will only be able to treat yourselves to a dress". Any excuse to mention that they've recently bought a house.

Have you seen the one of her dan an their mate doing a dance before the euro game? Dan is beyond disgusting in it 🤮
when he does that creeper smile to the camera. he should be locked up for that smile alone

She will do it so subtly - she never wants to look the bad one or the bully (even though she's a massive bully).
Honestly all these little ‘hints’ she keeps dropping are so attention-seeking, but she screams that to me anyway! Desperate for likes and interaction. I’ve seen a few things about her (and her PMD down lines) being a bully - there’s a recent post on on the general MLM thread about it, and also if you’ve heard of Natalie Magill from when you did JP? She did a long video earlier in the summer on her Facebook page spilling all the details about why she left and what was so wrong - she didn’t quite name people but it seemed to be the big names! It all sounds so awful and toxic 😩

Honestly all these little ‘hints’ she keeps dropping are so attention-seeking, but she screams that to me anyway! Desperate for likes and interaction. I’ve seen a few things about her (and her PMD down lines) being a bully - there’s a recent post on on the general MLM thread about it, and also if you’ve heard of Natalie Magill from when you did JP? She did a long video earlier in the summer on her Facebook page spilling all the details about why she left and what was so wrong - she didn’t quite name people but it seemed to be the big names! It all sounds so awful and toxic 😩
Yeah I saw Natalies video, saying she couldn't move her ex husband under her but Katie was able to move Luke under her (who's now gone to Herbalife apparently). I think she really left to go to the bombshells she should have left years ago if the reasons mentioned in her video were the actual reason.

I follow an account on Instagram called theMLMbossbabe or something like that - it’s an American account but they look into and pull apart the myths and crap all the “huns” post - one of the schemes out there hosted a big event in Vegas where it was still a Covid hotspot and mandatory to wear masks inside and all the photos from it show no one was wearing them and LOADS of them caught Covid, some were hospitalised and I believe it led to some deaths.

I follow an account on Instagram called theMLMbossbabe or something like that - it’s an American account but they look into and pull apart the myths and crap all the “huns” post - one of the schemes out there hosted a big event in Vegas where it was still a Covid hotspot and mandatory to wear masks inside and all the photos from it show no one was wearing them and LOADS of them caught Covid, some were hospitalised and I believe it led to some deaths.
Yes! I saw that! It’s so bad!

I went to the hairdressers this week and Harriet’s name came up as she lives in the area. Most of the girls had received a friends request. Some added her..thinking she was someone they knew. Apparently she starts out nice ‘hey there, how’s your day?’ Etc. Then she will message you the speal about how she can change your life like she changed hers.. when they politely declined.. she would bombard them with messages..’why not? type of messages.To the point of harassing.. they ended up removing her/ blocking her. As one said ‘she gives the impression you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her’

• Wow
I went to the hairdressers this week and Harriet’s name came up as she lives in the area. Most of the girls had received a friends request. Some added her..thinking she was someone they knew. Apparently she starts out nice ‘hey there, how’s your day?’ Etc. Then she will message you the speal about how she can change your life like she changed hers.. when they politely declined.. she would bombard them with messages..’why not? type of messages.To the point of harassing.. they ended up removing her/ blocking her. As one said ‘she gives the impression you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her’
I was told by someone she was a bully in high school so that doesn’t surprise me. Lots of juice plus reps question you about it if you decline that you don’t want the products.

Juice Plus are having a big convention soon in the Uk I've seen, given that most of them go on their socials about not being vaxxed and all the anti vax stuff they post, I can see that being a spreader event! It's ok huns your immune boosting caps will save you!

Why would they want to get involved in a company whereby reps harass you to join because then for you to be successful you'll be trained that you have to harass others to join you.And then made to feel like tit when you're not successful because you didn't want it enough. Katie used to go back and forth to her team to cold message people, probs if her pay was low shed tell them to and if it wasn't she'd tell them not too haha.

I wonder what they're gonna do when the money dries up? Most of them have no qualifications or careers to fall back on. Emma Caren single mum on the dole, Katie was sleeping under the desk working in her dads office for £800 a month, Olivia in the cinema, Harriets been fired from teaching so good luck finding another job.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.