Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Harry flaunting her freshly waxed arse hole and giving insta a bit of camel toe to up the likes.. is that their big news… she’s opening her own ‘Only fans’???
I feel we might be ahead of our time.. that it won’t be long before our Harry is the topic of tattle threads in the main forums.. she’s destined for great things 😂😂😂
Have they still not announced the "big news" yet?! 🙄

Most people would see they have camel toe and decide it isn't appropriate to share on social media but oh no not Harriet. Put it away love.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old Harry flaunting her freshly waxed arse hole and giving insta a bit of camel toe to up the likes.. is that their big news… she’s opening her own ‘Only fans’???
I feel we might be ahead of our time.. that it won’t be long before our Harry is the topic of tattle threads in the main forums.. she’s destined for great things 😂😂😂
The amount of camel toe going on here is obscene. If my lady parts were that “puffy”, not sure if that’s how I’d describe them 😳, I would absolutely not be showing them to the world 😂😂😂😂😂
Anything for a bit engagement 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm shocked she posted that, such an obvious camel toe hanging out. Her body is great but her face is prob a 1 out of 10. So manly. I hate myself for commenting on another women's looks but she loves herself doesn't she. It's mad.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand these conventions, they have them every few weeks, with the same guest speakers. surely by now they've all heard each others "story" of how they got into the business. Once you've heard say olivias story, why would you bother going to another event shes put on just to hear the same thing again 🤔

Same with their weekly zoom meetings/opportunity calls, its always "listen for free to hear how Lauren roberts went from skint to millionaire". How can these jp girls log on week after week an listen to it so excitedly!

No, she's sold a million pounds worth of product since she started. They make out they've actually got that million in their bank though an are millionaires 🙄
This is incorrect! I know a few ex JP and millionaires club is when you have earned more than 1million in commission since the day you joined

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked she posted that, such an obvious camel toe hanging out. Her body is great but her face is prob a 1 out of 10. So manly. I hate myself for commenting on another women's looks but she loves herself doesn't she. It's mad.
I feel the same but I just can't help myself with these jp huns. The camel toe is so obvious, she clearly knows its there, so does her husband. Agree about her face, there's just something not right about it!

Oh my God, why did I click on those photos? :eek:

• Haha
This post infuriated me. “I’m not trying to sell you the dream” - of course you are otherwise you wouldn’t be posting about how JP let you buy your detached house, an investment property, your Ibiza wedding with a bespoke dress, your trips with your other JP hun BEST FRIENDS.

“95% of people won’t make it to the top because they’re not willing to put in the level of discipline and hard work required to get there” - are you f**ing serious?! So if people don’t get to the top of the tree and make the same money as you they’re lazy and ill-disciplined? Not because you tell them to use pushy sales techniques that alienate their friends and family, or because your products are over priced rubbish? God forbid people have lives where “the business” isn’t the centre of everything.

How f**king patronising. Our Harriet really is becoming the most nauseating of all the JP huns isn’t she?

Attachments

This thread gives me life! Thank you to whoever set this up! I have been following these chumps since lockdown in slight awe/shock at their brazeness and general tackiness when it comes to showing off a very superficial life. Wealth comes from knowledge, new experiences, travel, not a gucci belt and cardholder which is all these lot care about!!! I completely agree about Harriet and nice to know I’m not the only one! Tbh yes some of them may earn quite well but at what cost really. They all come across quite shallow, uninformed, superficial and tbh downright boring! For Dan and Harriet their dream day out is an escape room ffs! Rant over! Gracias again ladies for creating this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes! I’ve been following and seen the recent drama - she sure knows how to pick them, she ended up divorcing her first husband after less than a year of marriage as I think he cheated too! I think she’s pretty much top of the JP pyramid isn’t she?
I am here with so much tea to spill because I used to be in this BS and I used to know a lot of them.

She actually cheated on her ex hubby. When he found out she said "are you really going to throw everything I've given you away" he said she was all about the image only and he was sucked into it. She liked the idea of being this up and coming Juice Plus celeb and he was a PT which fit her brand perfectly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Don't really know much about Simon except he's seen as a god. They all go insane if he joins one of their training calls or gives them a shout out. Major cult leader vibes!
Simon bowler isn't a rep. He's in corporate side of it. Which is why he's the god. He allowed Olivia to PMD even though she didn't hit the requirements because she wanted to be the youngest to ever do it.

Detest JP!! But feel bad on Katie cos she moved to US had a kid and then she got binned off for a new woman. Her first husband used to be a local PT and even after their divorce he was with someone new and quickly had a kid and is still a dirt bag and sleeping abt as it’s a small village !! When I followed Katie on her “bear” Luke wren journey I was all suspect that it would end badly as just the way it seemed to come abt seemed a bit like he was narcissistic..? And now he’s got new supply …and discarded her? Don’t know much abt his (Luke’s) new woman Rebecca Louise but she seems as though she has more exposure on other social media platforms and not just JP like Katie so my thoughts are that he want to use that to his advantage as he’s supposedly a life coach or something? ???

Also just to add that Katie was never religious but when she got with Luke - she adopted his way of life and an extreme belief way of life make over! As again where she lived in the UK and that type of life is just like miles apart in everything compared to what is shown of her US life

Her Ex husbands child is about 2-3 years younger than Katies... she moved on faster than him.
It was well known around the JP community that Luke was constantly cheating on Katie when he went on his "coaching trips" around the world. He missed the birth of their daughter. I don't feel sorry for her, she was knocked up (on purpose) within a few months of dating him, had a miscarriage which she mentioned once and never again and a few months later knocked up again. She was desperate for her green card always her dream to live in America.

Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
Well, if she can do it. You can do it!

Interesting! I know she doesn’t have the over the top lifestyle that other huns have but just assumed that was because she’s a bit older with a family and maybe not so bothered about being flashy.

I did think it was strange though that she did a Crowdfunder for her daughters surgery last year when she presumably would have been able to afford it herself if she was really a six figure earner as most of the PMDs claim to be.
She was flashy, she rented her small house out to be able to rent a bigger one. Made out she'd bought it. Drove a Range Rover.

Who is Harriets upline?!
Her husband, and then his was Alex (who died). Who really was the top of the pyramid above John Holowaty, Katie Ravey, Emma Caren, Carly Peace, Natalie, Lauren, Olivia (in that order pyramid). And then above Alex was a dude in America Jeff Roberti who's Juice Plus highest ever earner, I think he's earned 50 million if not more. Everyone in the John - Olivia pyramid have all earned over £1million, which looking at their companies house records they must spend so fast.

What baffled me the most is that Katie who's right up the pyramid bought a $1.2m house earlier this year but only had 100k to put down, when you've earnt millions you'd expect to have more than 100k in savings.🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Simon bowler isn't a rep. He's in corporate side of it. Which is why he's the god. He allowed Olivia to PMD even though she didn't hit the requirements because she wanted to be the youngest to ever do it.

Her Ex husbands child is about 2-3 years younger than Katies... she moved on faster than him.
It was well known around the JP community that Luke was constantly cheating on Katie when he went on his "coaching trips" around the world. He missed the birth of their daughter. I don't feel sorry for her, she was knocked up (on purpose) within a few months of dating him, had a miscarriage which she mentioned once and never again and a few months later knocked up again. She was desperate for her green card always her dream to live in America.

Well, if she can do it. You can do it!

She was flashy, she rented her small house out to be able to rent a bigger one. Made out she'd bought it. Drove a Range Rover.

Her husband, and then his was Alex (who died). Who really was the top of the pyramid above John Holowaty, Katie Ravey, Emma Caren, Carly Peace, Natalie, Lauren, Olivia (in that order pyramid). And then above Alex was a dude in America Jeff Roberti who's Juice Plus highest ever earner, I think he's earned 50 million if not more. Everyone in the John - Olivia pyramid have all earned over £1million, which looking at their companies house records they must spend so fast.

What baffled me the most is that Katie who's right up the pyramid bought a $1.2m house earlier this year but only had 100k to put down, when you've earnt millions you'd expect to have more than 100k in savings.🤔
No longer juicy.. you’ve got the down low on all of this! Welcome to our sanctuary.. Juice Pus 😂😂

• Haha
Thank you! so glad I left that awful company! Everyone really is so fake.
So glad you found us @nolongerjuicy! The levels of fakeness are endless so it seems. I think we’re all aware there’s smoke and mirrors going on but renting out your house to make out you’ve bought a bigger one is gobsmacking! And then if you add in all the posts about how people only make it if they’re prepared to put the effort in its actually quite dangerous. All those poor people thinking they’re not good enough. Awful!

Reactions: 2
So glad you found us @nolongerjuicy! The levels of fakeness are endless so it seems. I think we’re all aware there’s smoke and mirrors going on but renting out your house to make out you’ve bought a bigger one is gobsmacking! And then if you add in all the posts about how people only make it if they’re prepared to put the effort in its actually quite dangerous. All those poor people thinking they’re not good enough. Awful!
They bully reps into all these zoom calls saying it's the only way to build the business. And then you hear the same sh!t at every single one. The events are scandalous, everyone (taken or not) are sleeping together.
There was a big rumour at one point that Emma Caren before she was married was sleeping with the old CEO Dan.

I am here with so much tea to spill because I used to be in this BS and I used to know a lot of them.

She actually cheated on her ex hubby. When he found out she said "are you really going to throw everything I've given you away" he said she was all about the image only and he was sucked into it. She liked the idea of being this up and coming Juice Plus celeb and he was a PT which fit her brand perfectly.
So glad to have you here! Do you mind sharing what made you leave? What position did you get to?

So glad to have you here! Do you mind sharing what made you leave? What position did you get to?
I got to EMD, I will say to this day I like the products and was earning good money but I lost motivation with all the bs. The whole atmosphere is so fake, who has the newest LV and louboutins, one time at a conference they got everyone with a range, Audi, Merc or BMW to park them on the paving so we all passed them when we walked in.

If your face fits then you do well (when customers come through the site with no rep they're randomly assigned to someone and its always the Olivias and Katies of the world). As well as fake promotions given, we were at a convention in Nice there was a girl who is no longer with the company because she was severely bullied by Katie who was her direct upline, but her then boyfriend proposed in Nice, next minute she gets promoted to NMD (which she wasn't at that level) and never received the bonus because she obviously wasn't hitting that sort of volume.

I was always told it'll dwindle out,I've seen a lot of reps posting offers on product bundles so it must be an offer from corporate, offers were never a thing when I was a rep, so I'm guessing there having a hard time selling enough products like they used to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.