Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell Lauren to stop editing her face in her pics, she looks like a cartoon character 😳 I think she’s a naturally pretty girl, she doesn’t need to edit her face so much!
683D52ED-EC17-4DBF-932E-BE7AF32D0F19.jpeg
ED490426-71E7-43AF-834F-A574B3BC0F1D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly wonder where they’ll all be if the whole JP thing goes pop? Surely it can’t last forever. They are all so cringe.

So there was a 'Convention' in Birmingham on Saturday. Harriet was there along with some of her teamies.
One girl at the convention was talking about her experiences of the being in the business and she actually said that she fully believes the JP products cured her PCOS and allowed her to have 2 kids!!!
I saw a few videos of the convention and they were predictably all cringe. Loads of middle aged woman trying to act like they are in their 20s still, telling everyone how 'amazing' this business is!

• Wow
I saw a few videos of the convention and they were predictably all cringe. Loads of middle aged woman trying to act like they are in their 20s still, telling everyone how 'amazing' this business is!
I've seen it too. Most of them are stay at home mums wanting to become millionaires. All with vision boards trying to manifest their dreams.

So there was a 'Convention' in Birmingham on Saturday. Harriet was there along with some of her teamies.
One girl at the convention was talking about her experiences of the being in the business and she actually said that she fully believes the JP products cured her PCOS and allowed her to have 2 kids!!!
I don't understand these conventions, they have them every few weeks, with the same guest speakers. surely by now they've all heard each others "story" of how they got into the business. Once you've heard say olivias story, why would you bother going to another event shes put on just to hear the same thing again 🤔

Same with their weekly zoom meetings/opportunity calls, its always "listen for free to hear how Lauren roberts went from skint to millionaire". How can these jp girls log on week after week an listen to it so excitedly!

Is OCM really a millionaire? How does that square with her accounts?
No, she's sold a million pounds worth of product since she started. They make out they've actually got that million in their bank though an are millionaires 🙄

Reactions: 2
No, she's sold a million pounds worth of product since she started. They make out they've actually got that million in their bank though an are millionaires 🙄
She most likely does this to mislead people into thinking she has made a million pounds from the business, it definitely sounds as if she’s a millionaire which then just tricks people into thinking they can do that too. It infuriates me how unethical these MLM huns are. I’m pregnant and trying to hold off putting it on social media, I’m quite a private person but I also know they target new mums and mums to be:rolleyes:

I honestly wonder where they’ll all be if the whole JP thing goes pop? Surely it can’t last forever. They are all so cringe.
I wonder this aswell. As far as I can tell, it seems like most of the active JP huns at the moment have been in the business for about 2-3 years. Does anyone know anyone who has been in it longer? I wonder if they do have a natural shelf life?

Because surely there comes a point in your life when you become bored of spending your days posting the same boring nonsense about how amazing the business is and how it's changed your life and all the fake fun you have in your life now and posting daily videos on how to make a shake and you start to realise that there has to be more to life?

I wonder this aswell. As far as I can tell, it seems like most of the active JP huns at the moment have been in the business for about 2-3 years. Does anyone know anyone who has been in it longer? I wonder if they do have a natural shelf life?

Because surely there comes a point in your life when you become bored of spending your days posting the same boring nonsense about how amazing the business is and how it's changed your life and all the fake fun you have in your life now and posting daily videos on how to make a shake and you start to realise that there has to be more to life?
Yeah there are a few PMDs who have been in JP 8-10 years, they seem to be the very top of their non pyramids and I assume the money just keeps rolling in from all their down-lines without them having to do too much?!
Katie Ravey/Wren
John Holowaty
Emma Caren
Emma Sneddon

I don't understand these conventions, they have them every few weeks, with the same guest speakers. surely by now they've all heard each others "story" of how they got into the business. Once you've heard say olivias story, why would you bother going to another event shes put on just to hear the same thing again 🤔
What I never understand from all these special conferences is that the lower huns always claim afterwards that it’s given them their passion back, reignited their fire 😴 well if that keeps happening and they always need re-motivating then it doesn’t say much for the state of their ‘businesses’ does it!

Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣

No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣
Interesting! I know she doesn’t have the over the top lifestyle that other huns have but just assumed that was because she’s a bit older with a family and maybe not so bothered about being flashy.

I did think it was strange though that she did a Crowdfunder for her daughters surgery last year when she presumably would have been able to afford it herself if she was really a six figure earner as most of the PMDs claim to be.

What I never understand from all these special conferences is that the lower huns always claim afterwards that it’s given them their passion back, reignited their fire 😴 well if that keeps happening and they always need re-motivating then it doesn’t say much for the state of their ‘businesses’ does it!

omg that's exactly what I kept hearing in this certain huns video about the convention. She kept saying how she loved going to them because they give her that 'fire in her belly' :ROFLMAO:

I suppose because it is a pyramid scheme, the ones who have been in it the longest, and are essentially at the top will be making money off their downline, and making enough to stay in the business for a much longer term? But if people start realising how nonsense it is and they start struggling to get people to sign up, then the money will dry up all the way to the top?

So I guess these talks and using the stories of these so called 'rags to riches' PMDs, psychologically keeps reminding the huns lower down the pyramid to not give up and stick with it.

I remember in one video from the weekend convention, I think a couple of the girls were saying how they were stuck at a certain level in the business for months. But because they stuck with it, and didn't give up etc etc etc, they eventually made their business a success and reached the higher levels. So anyone who was there and might have thinking about giving up or worried it wasn't working out will then think, it's normal to be this low down for a while until you hit it big, so I'll give it a few more months etc. in a few months, they will hate it again but by that time, the next convention comes round to give them all belly fires again :ROFLMAO:
It's all one big emotional guilt trip!

Does anyone else follow Katie Wren/Ravey? Long time JP hun who upped sticks and moved to the States to marry an American JP dealer? (Couldn’t think of a name for a male JP hun!)

Normally I find her incredibly smug and patronising but it seems like hubby has done a really crappy number on her and cheated on her with an equally irritating fitness you tuber who he’s plastering all over his social media. Feeling really sorry for her at the moment.
Oh my gosh I knew Katie back in the day but couldn’t be doing with the JP tit so distanced myself, I knew she had had a baby and moved away but duck I can’t believe he has done that! Her and Chris were always much better suited

Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
I just looked her up on instagram and it would seem she still has an account and actively promoting JP. Account only has about 5k followers tho

Oh my gosh I knew Katie back in the day but couldn’t be doing with the JP tit so distanced myself, I knew she had had a baby and moved away but duck I can’t believe he has done that! Her and Chris were always much better suited
I’m sure I read that Chris cheated on her too though? I know they weren’t even married for a year before splitting - she doesn’t seem to have much luck with men!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.